Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Ethnics and Skin Color

SniiperCel

SniiperCel

(CTYR) - Cope Til' You Rope. Top Frenchcel.
★★
This is directed to the ethnic population of this site. As an ethnic man, do you believe that your face is what turns women away from you, or simply because of the color of your skin? I've met some ethnics who find that their skin color (mostly blacks, darker colored spaniards or other hispanics, and curries from time to time) is the true reason that they're ignored or rejected by women. I've also noticed that women will chose a lighter man of one race than the darker man, Tyrones for example. In my friend group, most of the lighter Tyrones will often get laid first, followed by the darker ones. A Tyrone drowns in pussy nonetheless, but a lighter Tyrone will most definitely hit the finish line first. A dominican friend of mine who is basically black is shunned by the women of his OWN RACE, simply because he is darker than them. Of course, this is situational, everyone's case is different. This is just based on what I have seen. Even at parties or when we're simply out on the street, the majority of the women we pick up usually go for the lighter portion of our friend group first, and then talk to me or some of the dark curries or spics. When I look in the mirror at myself, I see my face first, and then my skin. I'm not proud of either of them, but I think my face still dictates whether I make the cut or not. What do you all think?

Skin color.

Here are Indians who would be Giga Chad if they had light skin with that jawline, chin, and cheekbones. Yet their dark skin nullifies every single positive facial attribute.
jy5w5u7qvfyz.jpg

1ghnwh.gif

Its my height, I live in the south and there is no lack of black women, however I am completely invisible to them because I'm not 5'10 or taller.

Skin color.

Here are Indians who would be Giga Chad if they had light skin with that jawline, chin, and cheekbones. Yet their dark skin nullifies every single positive facial attribute.
jy5w5u7qvfyz.jpg

1ghnwh.gif
dark skin? explain blacks then. 1 reason, if you are BROWN MAN it is over curry/arab/mexican brown man=hideous creature to women. not skin color but facial features ands stereotypes that come with it. BBC's have it just fine.

It’s not skin it’s race

dark skin? explain blacks then. 1 reason, if you are BROWN MAN it is over curry/arab/mexican brown man=hideous creature to women. not skin color but facial features ands stereotypes that come with it. BBC's have it just fine.
But what is a BROWN MAN to a LIGHTER SKINNED MAN? Like he pretty much explained, you can have the facial features of a chad but if your skin isn't where it should be, you're at a loss to a man who's maybe even a few shades lighter than you.

But what is a BROWN MAN to a LIGHTER SKINNED MAN? Like he pretty much explained, you can have the facial features of a chad but if your skin isn't where it should be, you're at a loss to a man who's maybe even a few shades lighter than you.
what is lighter skinned man? any shades above brown is pretty much mediterrean white. which isnt ethnic.

Blacks don't have caucasoid features. Indians do. What failos curries is their skin color, not their facial features. The 2 pics I posted are the best examples I got.

Not my skin color (I'm completely pale), it's my ethnic nose and carpet textured hair.

Skin colour and face is both factors bro

Skin color.

jy5w5u7qvfyz.jpg

1ghnwh.gif
So true.

My skin color is one of the major factors why I don’t stand out, although my height plays a bigger role

My skin color is one of the major factors why I don’t stand out, although my height plays a bigger role
Yeah, someone else said something about their height too. Just at a base/average height standpoint, I just figured that some people might think that their skin contributes to their failure.