Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I use misogyny as a coping mechanism for myself because in essence it doesn't exist in men.

I can also quote out of context my dear redditor
I'm not a redditor, I've never used alternative networks, your ontoadjectives go beyond the limit. And this was not something mentioned out of context, it was mentioned within my conversation and yours, and really, your word came with an answer, it is not something pejorative that I address.

I'm not a redditor, I've never used alternative networks, your ontoadjectives go beyond the limit. And this was not something mentioned out of context, it was mentioned within my conversation and yours, and really, your word came with an answer, it is not something pejorative that I address.
It doesn’t matter if you use Reddit or not, you are using their talking points.

It doesn’t matter if you use Reddit or not, you are using their talking points.
And what point would that be?

If what I say is biologically proven to be behavioral, tell me, what is it?

If it is the reason for the architecture itself, then yes, I say, and I don't care if it offends you or not, you cannot deal with the black pill in its entirety.

I can still have your killed
Who’s your.

Niggas be funny nowadays hahahahah, anyways my sons have fun being sexually frustrated. Go and fap to 2d foids or something

Man is a biological animal, he is not misogynistic by nature, and what arises from him is frustration, most of the time (this applies to mentally standardized people, and not to psychopaths with other circumstances)... Nobody here hates women, because the reason why Truecels and Incels are here is precisely because of the frustration of not having gotten the foid. You can even use misogyny as a coping mechanism, ok, but know how to be consistent with the truth equally, this is also considered in the blackpill standard, as it is bioarchitecture equally (whether internal or external). Obviously women are not these “saints” idealized by the world normally, this is water, nature is neutral, and it doesn't care what you don't think or don't think, it just acts on itself according to its flow.
incorrection