Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Ethnicels in the West blaming their race should maybe just...

... go back.

I mean, imagine invading a White country and then complaining there's too many White men taking the women. What the *fuck* are you expecting?

It's crazy just how common this sentiment is on .co. Muh whitey this, muh whitey that. If you don't like Whites, fuck off then, it's that simple. And if you're a self-hating White saying this, you can't fuck off to where you're from, but you can still jump off a bridge.

I'll leave this here.
View attachment 309762
What a terrible bait.

The West destroyed my culture and people (i won't say what culture) and so I have no where to go. My original people are no more, ruled by puppets who keeps genociding them.
I don't belong to the West, but i also don't belong to a culture that doesn't exist anymore.
Where am i exactly supposed to go :dafuckfeels:

This only started to happen after jews were accepted into white countries (After being kicked out, I shit you not, 100+ times)

Every country has a cucked minority, but in white countries jews pushed that cucked minority into a majority and its now the norm under their rule. It will happen to arabs too (It's actually happening right now with womens rights in saudi arabia and the liberalization of iraq with the defeat of based ISIS)
Maybe the Romans shouldn't have invaded Judea or if they did should have killed all the jews there. Instead, the Romans turned the jews into a landless people, who, in order to survive, developed an insanely high verbal iq used to decieve people, and a paranoia.
Even in America, where jews enjoy more wealth and power than ever, there all paroined that they'll once again be expelled or turned into lampshades. So they need to decieve the public about things like black and immigrant crime, so prevent a white uprising they belive will turn them into lampshades.

Last edited:
I think using the term "invader" for people legally migrating to a country is just retarded. White men are the true invaders if you look up the definition.

They are not here legally, at least in Germany and also other palces as well. In fact, it is even illegally. But it might be a bit different when it comes to the USA though. Int the end, they call it "legal migration" so people accept it.

The IQ tests must really be true. How can you say whites are fakecel when you also try to say we are going extinct? Are white men chads or are we a dying race? We’re more incel than any ethnic. Look at the birth rates

I really do not get it. They also claim that we should go to East Asia while at the same time they say we should not steal any other females because it will screw over other races, which is true by the way - but then they call us fakecels again. This is just a vicious circle at this point.

This just confirms, that people of different races should just stick together to their own kind. We even cannot find a common thread here.

Although, I have to admit, that this thread is a bait to some degree, yet this statement is absolutely correct:
Even if he's right, he's just merely proving my point that immigration causes replacement and thus should be stopped.

If anyone would stick to their own race, we would have way less problems and perhaps we could even find a diplomatic way in order to work actually together. But that is just me, an "evil rightwing cumskin".

Last edited:
Yeah right.

And these puppets, are Westerners then, I presume? No? How odd.
Stop being gullible. Colonialists made a deal with somebody who never ruled shit once they nuked the culture i belong to, a culture that was proud of its land and origins.
That's what a puppet is.

Now, that guy who never ruled shit is the supreme leader and carrying on the cultural genocide of people who have never let him rule for ages.

Last edited:
"Most of the modern Anatolian and Aegean populations do not appear to be the direct descendants of Neolithic peoples from the same region. Indeed, our mixture model comparison of the Aegean genomes to >200 modern groups (2) indicates low affinity between the two Anatolian Neolithic genomes and six of eight modern Turkish samples"

Yet people assume, they were olive-skinned or even dark-skinned? That does not make any sense.

"The dissimilarity and lack of continuity of the Early Neolithic Aegean genomes to most modern Turkish and Levantine populations, in contrast to those of early central and southwestern European farmers and modern Mediterraneans, is best explained by subsequent gene flow into Anatolia from still unknown sources."

"Unkown sources"

There is also no indication, that people were originally olive-skinned. People even claim that they were not only olive-skinned but even dark-skinned but on top of that had blue eyes for some reason while on the other hand people also assume that blue eyes are also some genetic defect at the same time. Which means the so called Cheddar Man is an abomination? And a while ago, people also assumed he was also white. We also have recent statements like this as well:

"Geneticist Susan Walsh at Indiana University–Purdue University Indianapolis, says we simply don't know his skin colour."

"The first ancient Briton may have been white after all, according to a researcher who says claims he had ‘dark to-black skin’ are 'not that simple'."

Newscientist says:
"But one of the geneticists who performed the research says the conclusion is less certain, and according to others we are not even close to knowing the skin colour of any ancient human."

We only have weird statements like this: "Professor Mark Thomas said one theory is that white skin developed in Britain and western Europe after our ancestors switched to farming – and began to eat less meat"

So, farming and eating less meat turns your skin white? That is basically the correlation here. He does not even bring up the climate. There is no evidence to it whatsoever. Science is actually all over the place when it comes to topics like this.

In the end we lack actual evidence and we have only a lot of theroies about this topic and also a lot of predictions.

They have nothing to do with the Middle East of today. Once again:
""Most of the modern Anatolian and Aegean populations do not appear to be the direct descendants of Neolithic peoples from the same region. Indeed, our mixture model comparison of the Aegean genomes to >200 modern groups (2) indicates low affinity between the two Anatolian Neolithic genomes and six of eight modern Turkish samples""

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsh4SvPdfl8

Modern Middle East if full Afro-Asiatic people (Semitic), which are from somewhere in Northern Africa, not the Middle East. A famous pre-semitic group are the Sumerians

Also, idk about very ancient times, but at least in the time of Aristotle, he made it pretty clear that the Greeks were some kind of olive or brown skinned people (between the white germanic people and the blacks in africa).

Food changed could cause skin to lightening if the new diets from the new lifestyle brought in way less vitamin D, thus more was needed from the Sun. I don't think meat has enough vitamin D anyways, so it doesn't make much sense.

Instead, the Romans turned the jews into a landless people, who, in order to survive, developed an insanely high verbal iq used to decieve people.
So you agree IQ is genetic? :feelsokman:

Stop being gullible. Colonialist made a deal with somebody who never ruled shit once they nuked the culture i belong to.
That's what a puppet is.

Now, that guy who never ruled shit is the supreme leader and carrying on the cultural genocide of people who have never let him rule for ages.
Muh colonialism! :soy:

Imagine being a stormfront coper and not realizing it is over for the white race

View attachment 309851

The culture i belong to are not blacks.
And truly, even NatSoc sympathizers would tell you that colonialism is a mistake since it shook the natural balance between diffetent human civilizations.
You just can't expect to punch through a nest of bees without getting stung back.

But you have that "white is great and can't make mistakes" hallo effect, so good for you.

Also, idk about very ancient times, but at least in the time of Aristotle, he made it pretty clear that the Greeks were some kind of olive or brown skinned people (between the white germanic people and the blacks in africa).

That was actually the description of Roman people at some point of the time. But once again, that does not mean they were originally olive-skinned.

Food changed could cause skin to lightening if the new diets from the new lifestyle brought in way less vitamin D, thus more was needed from the Sun. I don't think meat has enough vitamin D anyways, so it doesn't make much sense.

So, everyone can become "a white god". Good news for everyone I guess.

Mainly genetic, you can improve a tad little bit with environmental factors such as education. But yeah, most of the IQ is genetic driven.

Last edited:
That was actually the description of Roman people at some point of the time. But once again, that does not mean they were originally olive-skinned.
Rome was a huge empire, it stretched over from North Africa to Britain. If you mean like since Romulus and Remus days, I don't see why their skin color would have changed honestly, but who knows. I don't think they were white as norther europeans or black as africans. probably ligher than Greeks.

Doesn't matter at the end of the day, skin color obsession is cope for people of other groups who want to claim other culture's histories and ascend as kangz.
Mainly genetic, you can improve a tad little bit with environmental factors such as education. But yeah, most of the IQ is genetic driven.
If you have ADHD or other such things, drugs can massively help.

View attachment 309851

Last edited:
Impractical for the avg person to do this but nevertheless I agree.. there should be a mass exodus of non whites back to their homelands. On top of the obvious sexual benefits for ethnics, It seems like the only peaceful solution to diversity. Maybe the west would be less insane without minorities being the foundational life blood of leftism.

Last edited:
Genetically, it makes sense.
The genetical marker E1b which is common in North Africa, is concentrated in Greece area if we check in Yurop.
Haplogroup E1b1b

And here is the haplo tree for E1B :
E1b1b tree

Link https://www.eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_E1b1b_Y-DNA.shtml is very interesting for genetical studies.

" Outside Europe, E1b1b is found at high frequencies in Morocco (over 80%), Somalia (80%), Ethiopia (40% to 80%), Tunisia (70%), Algeria (60%), Egypt (40%), Jordan (25%), Palestine (20%), and Lebanon (17.5%). On the European continent it has the highest concentration in Kosovo (over 45%), Albania and Montenegro (both 27%), Bulgaria (23%), Macedonia and Greece (both 21%), Cyprus (20%), Sicily (20%), South Italy (18.5%), Serbia (18%) and Romania (15%). Ashkenazi Jews have approximately 20% of E1b1b, which falls mostly under specific clades of E-M123. "

Last edited:
They are not here legally, at least in Germany and also other palces as well. In fact, it is even illegally. But it might be a bit different when it comes to the USA though. Int the end, they call it "legal migration" so people accept it.

If your government lets them in, its legal. Atleast more legal than marching an army into the place and eradicating the native population.

If your government lets them in, its legal.

It is not legal, in fact it is illegal. FRG have something called Basic Law for the Federal Republic of Germany (16a). We also have something called Dublin Regluation. They are also not my government, in fact FRG is controlled by a foreign force.

Ignorant and retardpillled

It is not legal, in fact it is illegal. FRG have something called Basic Law for the Federal Republic of Germany (16a). We also have something called Dublin Regluation. They are also not my government, in fact FRG is controlled by a foreign force.

Should have won the war if you didnt want immigrants. Now you pay the price.

have won the war if you didnt want immigrants. Now you pay the price
Brutal. :feelsrope:
Impractical for the avg person to do this but nevertheless I agree.. there should be a mass exodus of non whites back to their homelands. On top of the obvious sexual benefits for ethnics, It seems like the only peaceful solution to diversity. Maybe the west would be less insane without minorities being the foundational life blood of leftism.
High IQ.

That’s a cope. If the ethnics here went back to their own country as they say whites should go to the ethnics home country they would ascend just like a white man because these countries don’t value skin color they value western attitude value and the green card.

Cope harder.

Cope harder.
a study carried out by the Institute for Population and Social Research at Mahidol University using data from 2010, suggested that there were approximately 440,000 expats living in Thailand, which included 141,000 Chinese, 85,000 Brits, 80,000 Japanese, 46,000 Indians, 40,000 Americans, 24,000 Germans and 23,000 French nationals.

@LastGerman @DepravedAndDeprived @Copexodius Maximus
I don't know if the white phenotype is still on discussion here

On the spread of light skin and hair :
"There is now strong evidence that both R1a and R1b people contributed to the diffusion of the A111T mutation of the SLC24A5, which explains apporximately 35% of skin tone difference between Europeans and Africans, and most variations within South Asia. The distribution pattern of the A111T allele (rs1426654) of matches almost perfectly the spread of Indo-European R1a and R1b lineages around Europe, the Middle East, Central Asia and South Asia. The mutation was probably passed on in the Early neolithic to other Near Eastern populations, which explains why Neolithic farmers in Europe already carried the A111T allele (e.g. Keller 2012 p.4, Lazaridis 2014 suppl. 7), although at lower frequency than modern Europeans and southern Central Asians.

The light skin allele is also found at a range of 15 to 30% in in various ethnic groups in northern sub-Saharan Africa, mostly in the Sahel and savannah zones inhabited by tribes of R1b-V88 cattle herders like the Fulani and the Hausa. This would presuppose that the A111T allele was already present among all R1b people before the Pre-Pottery Neolithic split between V88 and P297. R1a populations have an equally high incidence of this allele as R1b populations. On the other hand, the A111T mutation was absent from the 24,000-year-old R* sample from Siberia, and is absent from most modern R2 populations in Southeast India and Southeast Asia. Consequently, it can be safely assumed that the mutation arose among the R1* lineage during the late Upper Paleolithic, probably some time between 20,000 and 13,000 years ago."

R1b migration map
from https://www.eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_R1b_Y-DNA.shtml
If anyone would stick to their own race, we would have way less problems and perhaps we could even find a diplomatic way in order to work actually together. But that is just me, an "evil rightwing cumskin".
You think (((they))) won the WW2 to allow to this line of thought.
Should have won the war bruh.

Last edited:
@LastGerman @DepravedAndDeprived @Copexodius Maximus
I don't know if the white phenotype is still on discussion here

On the spread of light skin and hair :
"There is now strong evidence that both R1a and R1b people contributed to the diffusion of the A111T mutation of the SLC24A5, which explains apporximately 35% of skin tone difference between Europeans and Africans, and most variations within South Asia. The distribution pattern of the A111T allele (rs1426654) of matches almost perfectly the spread of Indo-European R1a and R1b lineages around Europe, the Middle East, Central Asia and South Asia. The mutation was probably passed on in the Early neolithic to other Near Eastern populations, which explains why Neolithic farmers in Europe already carried the A111T allele (e.g. Keller 2012 p.4, Lazaridis 2014 suppl. 7), although at lower frequency than modern Europeans and southern Central Asians.

The light skin allele is also found at a range of 15 to 30% in in various ethnic groups in northern sub-Saharan Africa, mostly in the Sahel and savannah zones inhabited by tribes of R1b-V88 cattle herders like the Fulani and the Hausa. This would presuppose that the A111T allele was already present among all R1b people before the Pre-Pottery Neolithic split between V88 and P297. R1a populations have an equally high incidence of this allele as R1b populations. On the other hand, the A111T mutation was absent from the 24,000-year-old R* sample from Siberia, and is absent from most modern R2 populations in Southeast India and Southeast Asia. Consequently, it can be safely assumed that the mutation arose among the R1* lineage during the late Upper Paleolithic, probably some time between 20,000 and 13,000 years ago."

View attachment 309870 from https://www.eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_R1b_Y-DNA.shtml

What about the most easiest explanation to it... Race mixing.

Just win the war brah.

a study carried out by the Institute for Population and Social Research at Mahidol University using data from 2010, suggested that there were approximately 440,000 expats living in Thailand, which included 141,000 Chinese, 85,000 Brits, 80,000 Japanese, 46,000 Indians, 40,000 Americans, 24,000 Germans and 23,000 French nationals.

This only includes those living there. White men who SEAmax usually pump and dump. Most dont stay.

If whiteys are so butthurt then they can fuck off from ethnic areas as well. Usa should fuckoff from South China Sea, North Korea and Japan. Also get the fuck out of middle east and Afganistan.

Lets just disband the UN and the NPF. Let every country build its own nuclear warhead. How about that.

You guys sit on the top of a gold treasure you looted from rest of the world and you have the audacity to complain about anything.

You guys sit on the top of a gold treasure you looted from rest of the world and you have the audacity to complain about anything.
Low IQ subhuman shitskin confirmed.
Whether measured by length of stay, or by number of colonizers there's a positive correlation between wealth and colonization in africa.

Low IQ subhuman shitskin confirmed.
Whether measured by length of stay, or by number of colonizers there's a positive correlation between wealth and colonization in africa.
Africa is still colonized and still a shithole. Instead of allowing them to build their own business and trade infrastructure. Western interests are having them dependent on petro dollar and US established networks which don't work in their favor.

Unless I see an African country atleast half as rich and advanced as germany, with similar levels of investment in education and healthcare I don't see why any African nation should emasculate itself by trading on western terms.

Africa is still colonized and still a shithole.
Yes, because it's full of subhumans millions of years of evolution behind humans.

Unless I see an African country atleast half as rich and advanced as germany, with similar levels of investment in education and healthcare I don't see why any African nation should emasculate itself by trading on western terms
this will never happen, keep dreaming monkey

Scientifically incorrect and absurd. This is the level of knowledge we are dealing with.

Not with you guys arround. That's for sure
You literally have dna of some unknown hominids in you, have the skull of an ape and yellow eyes like a gorilla. Smaller prefrontal cortex too. You are unironically subhuman.
You were left alone for 1000s of years and invented a stick and rape.

You literally have dna of some unknown hominids in you, have the skull of an ape and yellow eyes like a gorilla. Smaller prefrontal cortex too. You are unironically subhuman.
You were left alone for 1000s of years and invented a stick and rape.
Again braindead bullshit. Can't really expect more from uneducated trash such as yourself. Go to a library maybe. Or better yet use google. Oh but you're too busy fapping to japanese porno

The fuck are you niggers even talking about "stormfrontcels" here? The only people who bring up this race shit are certain ethnics, yet they are never accused of "coping" even though they are defending the race that apparently had forsaken them. I find it quite ridiculous that people bring up Islam as the cure even though a lot, if not most people here seem to be Muslim. How is that not a cope? "Whites are finished" jfl well you are not the one out breeding Chad, so why even bring this shit up if not with the intend to hurt users here?
Just block racebaiters if the mods wont do it, they are moronic trolls and bullies who add nothing to this site and that this topic keeps getting 3 page replies over and over again is just sad.

If whiteys are so butthurt then they can fuck off from ethnic areas as well. Usa should fuckoff from South China Sea, North Korea and Japan. Also get the fuck out of middle east and Afganistan.

Lets just disband the UN and the NPF. Let every country build its own nuclear warhead. How about that.

The USA or Europe didnt "loot" anything because there was nothing to loot in the first place, barley anybody even lived in Africa in the 19th century because the medieval empires were destroyed by Jihad, Slavery and barbary, the middle east was a poor shithole that lived off raiding European coasts and India, this "great" nation was conquered by a bunch of hyper capitalists and their adventurer mercenaries. And your mindset of "looting" is exactly the cause behind this, you think wealth is a cake that people cut their share out off and the west is just so wealthy because they unjustly stole others peoples pieces.
The vast majority of Africans live off UN food aid, so I agree to disband that commie organization. I also agree everybody should get nuclear warheads because third world countries will just nuke each other anyway.

The fuck are you niggers even talking about "stormfrontcels" here? The only people who bring up this race shit are certain ethnics, yet they are never accused of "coping" even though they are defending the race that apparently had forsaken them. I find it quite ridiculous that people bring up Islam as the cure even though a lot, if not most people here seem to be Muslim. How is that not a cope? "Whites are finished" jfl well you are not the one out breeding Chad, so why even bring this shit up if not with the intend to hurt users here?
Just block racebaiters if the mods wont do it, they are moronic trolls and bullies who add nothing to this site and that this topic keeps getting 3 page replies over and over again is just sad.

The USA or Europe didnt "loot" anything because there was nothing to loot in the first place, barley anybody even lived in Africa in the 19th century because the medieval empires were destroyed by Jihad, Slavery and barbary, the middle east was a poor shithole that lived off raiding European coasts and India, this "great" nation was conquered by a bunch of hyper capitalists and their adventurer mercenaries. And your mindset of "looting" is exactly the cause behind this, you think wealth is a cake that people cut their share out off and the west is just so wealthy because they unjustly stole others peoples pieces.
The vast majority of Africans live off UN food aid, so I agree to disband that commie organization. I also agree everybody should get nuclear warheads because third world countries will just nuke each other anyway.
If there was nothing then why did white people went to these places in the first place.
And why are they still trying to keep their hold on these places.
I am not even fully against the current system but white people gotta take some responsibility for the world we live in. A world which overwhelmingly benefits them. A benefit enforced by 5000 nuclear warheads, unfair treaties and 11 aircraft carriers. The kind of coping that goes on in threads like this one is just ridiculous
... What?
All African interests are guided by dollars. The inflow of money from western controlled banks and investments of western corporations.

Last edited:
Sandcels blackcels are the future. sooner or later black will outnumbered white. There nothing trump turd & his neo nazi supporters can do. It's over.

It's not that simple. Ethnic cels exist in their own homelands too ya know. I'm half filipino and I visited the philippines last year and I still couldn't find a gf. Only literal prostitutes showed interest. If you're a truecel you're going to be incel no matter where you go. All the ethnic cels have maybe 1% more chance of ascending in their homelands. 1% wooooooooooooooow :rolleyes:

What the fuck is up with all the race war bait threads?

Poor cummy thinks non whites are going to leave "his" country after years of stealing resources.

Aryan Offer: "We get our great countries exclusively to ourselves (ethnostates), you get to go back to the countries we helped make shitholes by draining them of resources, that's a great deal isn't it"

It always confuses me how whites don't see how retarded this sounds - "Just go back to the countries we drained of resources, that should improve your life"

@DepravedAndDeprived
You don't have to worry though, pretty soon there won't even be white people at this rate, everyone will me mixed, then there won't be any White Chads to mog anybody

It always confuses me how whites don't see how retarded this sounds - "Just go back to the countries we drained of resources, that should improve your life"
only issue is that Africa was stuck in the stoneage before the white man started colonizing it and now it's at least semi industrialized thanks to us improving the continent's infrastructure in exchange for cheap labor and resources. It's not as one sided as you make it out to be

White people are gods

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back