Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Ethnicels in the West blaming their race should maybe just...

LeDepravedCel

LeDepravedCel

And then one day, for no reason at all...
★★★★★
... go back.

I mean, imagine invading a White country and then complaining there's too many White men taking the women. What the *fuck* are you expecting?

It's crazy just how common this sentiment is on .co. Muh whitey this, muh whitey that. If you don't like Whites, fuck off then, it's that simple. And if you're a self-hating White saying this, you can't fuck off to where you're from, but you can still jump off a bridge.

I'll leave this here.
Black man on a bike meme white people please help hey thats my bike

Terrible bait.

58573877 medium

... go back.

I mean, imagine invading a White country and then complaining there's too many White men taking the women. What the *fuck* are you expecting?

It's crazy just how common this sentiment is on .co. Muh whitey this, muh whitey that. If you don't like Whites, fuck off then, it's that simple.

I'll leave this here.
View attachment 309762
Most incels are born in said white majority country, and women all over the world want white men, no matter where.
"invading" lmao, shit bait
And it's not hating whites for pointing out facts.
Low IQ post.

Last edited:
Most incels are born in said white majority country, and women all over the world want white men, no matter where.
Low IQ post.
That’s a cope. If the ethnics here went back to their own country as they say whites should go to the ethnics home country they would ascend just like a white man because these countries don’t value skin color they value western attitude value and the green card.

Most incels are born in said white majority country
Irrelevant. If the West is so terrible and whitey is so bad, then you're better off in your native country. So go.

women all over the world want white men, no matter where.
They want providers with money. Regardless, there's virtually no White men competing there. You'll be fine.

And it's not hating whites for pointing out fact.
You haven't seen some posters here, it seems.

That’s a cope. If the ethnics here went back to their own country as they say whites should go to the ethnics home country they would ascend just like a white man because these countries don’t value skin color they value western attitude value and the green card.
Nope, that itself is a cope. Women want white men, no matter the area, they are seen as ruling the world (thank the Anglos). SEA Maxxxing mostly works for whites too.

Nope, that itself is a cope. Women want white men, no matter the area, they are seen as ruling the world (thank the Anglos). SEA Maxxxing mostly works for whites too.
women want white men? White populations are decreasing around the world, if anything whites are the most incels. One of our populations are decreasing and one of our populations is under constant scrutiny from the NWO, and that population isn’t you. It’s me.

I'll take the bait. In the west I'm incel, in my desert I could maybe betabux a landwhale cousin (if I had money). Neither is a good life, there's no winning as a sand nigger. I'll stay in the west where I can at least have some decent copes, not gonna voluntarily move to a desert slum.

... go back.

It's crazy just how common this sentiment is on .co. Muh whitey this, muh whitey that. If you don't like Whites, fuck off then, it's that simple. And if you're a self-hating White saying this, you can't fuck off to where you're from, but you can still jump off a bridge.

I'll leave this here.
View attachment 309762
I'm still a high inhib manlet whether they're here or not.

Irrelevant. If the West is so terrible and whitey is so bad, then you're better off in your native country. So go.

They want providers with money. Regardless, there's virtually no White men competing there. You'll be fine.

You haven't seen some posters here, it seems.

Almost no one says whitey is bad retard, the western feminism are spreading everywhere, its cultural cancer. And I'm part native actually, so fuck out of the Americas, and there's nowhere to go for me. Maybe Israel, but that's worse.

Wanting money is beta buck cuck cope, they still will never want you, they just want your money if you are rich. (which most incels are not).

I'll take the bait. In the west I'm incel, in my desert I could maybe betabux a landwhale cousin (if I had money). Neither is a good life, there's no winning as a sand nigger. I'll stay in the west where I can at least have some decent copes, not gonna voluntarily move to a desert slum.
You aren’t a terrible one. The ones this post talks about is the ones who actively show hostility towards white individuals, which you don’t do.

Im an incel because of my face/stutter so I would be worse off because the west has better copes.

women want white men? White populations are decreasing around the world, if anything whites are the most incels. One of our populations are decreasing and one of our populations is under constant scrutiny from the NWO, and that population isn’t you. It’s me.
Less than 17% of americans have blue eyes.

I agree with the premise. Like what would you expect? I bet you can find a hot middle eastern girl, if you were middle and would hang the green card over their head. we see it all the time on the tlc show 90 day finance, the person can look ugly as shit, but since they are american they get a hot piece of ass to take home to america and get to fuck till the green card

Well, women generally don't want the bottom tier men at all, I'm talking about normies, though the okaycupid showed the biggest difference of whites (29%) vs indians (20%) to be not that big.

Race is just cope talk for incels, it doesn't matter in the end cause it's still over for us.

You aren’t a terrible one. The ones this post talks about is the ones who actively show hostility towards white individuals, which you don’t do.
Yeah tbh. All ethnicels replying say it would be just as bad in their native countries, but that's not really who I was targetting. (Then again, I have the actual haters on ignore so maybe they've responded too and I don't know. :feelsokman: )

And I'm part native actually, so fuck out of the Americas,
I feel for you, but it' too late now. Let it be a lesson to the world that immigration is bad and if you allow it for too long the natives are just gonna get replaced.

I agree with the premise. Like what would you expect? I bet you can find a hot middle eastern girl, if you were middle and would hang the green card over their head. we see it all the time on the tlc show 90 day finance, the person can look ugly as shit, but since they are american they get a hot piece of ass to take home to america and get to fuck till the green card
Just be used for green card and then get divorce raped theory

Meanwhile, James NT has just finished cooming into his umpteenth asian pump and dump victim

I feel for you, but it' too late now. Let it be a lesson to the world that immigration is bad and if you allow it for too long the natives are just gonna get replaced.
So whites invading Americas is immigration, but ethnics legally immigrating or being born are invaders.
Seems legit.

Honestly idc about race, I would be any race if I could be Chad. But I'm not, and it's over.

Meanwhile, James NT has just finished cooming into his umpteenth asian pump and dump victim
James NT wasn’t bad looking to begin with and he was tall AND he was tan. Nothing white about it. You just prove my point further. The guy was olive skinned, not white skinned.

So whites invading Americas is immigration, but ethnics legally immigrating or being born are invaders.
Seems legit.

Both are invaders. I always say, that white people should actually come back to Europe. But now everything is just all over the place.

I feel bad for ethnicels in the west. They cope hard by thinking their western values set them apart. But their own women couldnt hate them more.
Both are invaders. I always say, that white people should actually come back to Europe. But now everything is just all over the place.

I think using the term "invader" for people legally migrating to a country is just retarded. White men are the true invaders if you look up the definition.
Just be used for green card and then get divorce raped theory

But hes right. Greencardmaxxing is a legit strat in curryland and maybe also sand countries. Ive seen ugly curries (far uglier than iam) get decent looking foids using this.

Last edited:
... go back.

I'll leave this here.
View attachment 309762
Required reading material for those who tell ethnics to go back to escape inceldom.

Seems legit.
Both are invaders.

I think using the term "invader" for people legally migrating to a country is just retarded.
No. "Legally" means it's within the scope of the law outlined by decades of Jewish globohomo agenda. It means nothing to me.

Required reading material for those who tell ethnics to go back to escape inceldom.
All I can read is someone who is fucked up (as many of us are). Immigration barely even plays a role it seems.

nah white genocide is underway. white countries are our countries now.

... go back.

I'll leave this here.
View attachment 309762

Faggot, whites get butthurt about ethnic men taking their women too. No one wants to see their women with men of other races. Do you realise how bad it feels when not even women of your own race want you? I do not have a problem with whites in general, I have a problem with whites who take non-white women from ethnic males.

High IQ OP. I agree, ethnics should just go back to their countries of origin so that they don't have to deal with the mogging anymore.

You should lead the way then.
Faggot, whites get butthurt about ethnic men taking their women too. No one wants to see their women with men of other races. Do you realise how bad it feels when not even women of your own race want you? I do not have a problem with whites in general, I have a problem with whites who take non-white women from ethnic males.

Based. White men are the ones who benefit from immigration. If their own foids reject them, they now have a pool of self hating whores to go to.

JFL if you think the west hasnt benefited from immigration
Aaf

whites get butthurt about ethnic men taking their women too
Yes. And where exactly should we go then? To our fantasy White ethnostate? indians have India. Chinese have China. We have nothing for our own. It's all invaded and Jewed up.

Do you realise how bad it feels when not even women of your own race want you?
Yes. I'm on .co.

Central/Northern europeans originated in the steppes of Russia, invaded europe, and replaced the olive skinned neolthic populations(who looked like modern day sardinians).

There was an Aryan invasion of europe in the bronze age

the average american in 2050 :lul:

01 williams kelly

Central/Northern europeans originated in the steppes of Russia, invaded europe, and replaced the olive skinned neolthic populations(who looked like modern day sardinians).

And so the natives got replaced because of immigration. So, immigration is bad and should from now on be stopped. Agreed.

That is an assumptions without any evidence whatsoever. Olive-skinned people did not live in Europe at that time. There is no evidence to it. They came in here later on. Before that, white people lived here. Stop spreading disinformation.

View attachment 309788

Yes. And where exactly should we go then? To our fantasy White ethnostate? indians have India. Chinese have China. We have nothing for our own. It's all invaded and Jewed up.

Yes. I'm on .co.

White isnt even a race. Unless you mean people of european heritage. Anyway, nothing is stopping "whites" from immigrating to non-white countries. It's just that most of them are shitholes that no one wants to go to, except perhaps singapore, japan etc.

there be not problem if they only take white women tho.....

That is an assumptions without any evidence whatsoever. Olive-skinned people did not live in Europe at that time. There is no evidence to it. They came in here later on. Before that, white people lived here. Stop spreading disinformation.
Even if he's right, he's just merely proving my point that immigration causes replacement and thus should be stopped.

View attachment 309793

Poor cummy thinks non whites are going to leave "his" country after years of stealing resources.

Humans are a fucking riot. Specifically cumskins. Whites are on there way out, and i say good fucking riddance
Just 80 more years and we won't hear their nonesense anymore. This is the last whiney breath of a dying race
:lul:

Attachments

• Jsul7W4.jpg
    Jsul7W4.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 53
A lot of them just want to find any low value foid they can find and make as many babies as possible. Quantity over quality is a viable strategy to pass on DNA.

View attachment 309793

Poor cummy thinks non whites are going to leave "his" country after years of stealing resources.

Humans are a fucking riot. Specifically cumskins. Whites are on there way out, and i say good fucking riddance

Yes, we all know that you have a hate boner for white people, we get it. But once again. Most white people are not even interested in this kind of stuff.

Even if he's right, he's just merely proving my point that immigration causes replacement and thus should be stopped.

That is also true. In the end, he would just confirm your point.

Sandcels are only in the West because the US keeps destroying their countries.

White isnt even a race. Unless you mean people of european heritage. Anyway, nothing is stopping "whites" from immigrating to non-white countries. It's just that most of them are shitholes that no one wants to go to, except perhaps singapore, japan etc.
Whites moving there is a bad thing because they don't belong there.

If they're shitholes then don't complain about Whites while simultaneously benefitting off our developed society.

there be not problem if they only take white women tho.....
"Why yes I'm going to invade your country and use everything that's yours. But don't take our women they're MINE."
t. parasitic invader

If they're shitholes then don't complain about Whites while simultaneously benefitting off our developed society.

"Why yes I'm going to invade your country and use everything that's yours. But don't take our women they're MINE."
t. parasitic invader

in an ideal world, I would have any white that stole an ethnic female publicly shot. It's very unfair that ethnic males have no one to turn to, because not even our own women want us.

t. parasitic invader
then lets just pretend sexpats don't exist, either.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back