Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ethnicels: Have you ever lied about your nationality to try to ascend?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
I remember watching a movie called Samba and one of the characters is an Algerian illegal immigrant who pretends to be Brazilian (he knows a little Portuguese) to fuck foids, and it works for him who otherwise wouldn't want to be near him because they would assume he's a terrorist, poor or woman beater kek. Have any of you ethnicels ever done the same? I think this technique works if you're normie tier but if not it's useless. This is him (the beanie guy) btw, does he pass as Brazilian?
samba.jpg

No, why would I lie about being a Mulatto

No, it's too obvious that I am curry.

No, why would I lie about being a Mulatto

What is your mix? I want to know before our fight since some races have a physical advantage:

Ingrate, though not so much given the race.

I’m trying to find an e gf

My opponents on this site can rest assured...I only attack those who deserve it.

:feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:
@Truckzo and I will wage war against you

Online i’ve told people i’m white to avoid mexican jokes.

yes, I am latino but often try to larp as italian or middle eastern to earn a few SMV points, women despise hispanics.

I have had people assume I'm Jewish, Spanish, Italian, British, Greek, Egyptian, Syrian, Iraqi, Arab, Iranian, Lebanese, and I'm sure I could larp if I tried, but telling people I'm Turk is good enough to ascend I think

I remember watching a movie called Samba and one of the characters is an Algerian illegal immigrant who pretends to be Brazilian (he knows a little Portuguese) to fuck foids, and it works for him who otherwise wouldn't want to be near him because they would assume he's a terrorist, poor or woman beater kek. Have any of you ethnicels ever done the same? I think this technique works if you're normie tier but if not it's useless. This is him (the beanie guy) btw, does he pass as Brazilian?
samba.jpg
No. Im too short. Hookers often ask me if Im Venezuelan, Colombian or Haitian though. But that doesnt change anything.

I've attempted to exoticmaxx by claiming I was Inuit, Native Hawaiian, Siberian Russian, Japanese Ainu, Kazakh, and one time, Afghan Hazara.

samba.jpg
Currycel trait, mang

@thespanishcel Usted hablas el catalán?

I tried but failed.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back