Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ethniccel trait: language barrier fucks up your chances with women

manletogre

manletogre

RippERcel
-
Imagine having learn this shitty language for 6 years while those years are your prime but can’t talk to women

I would’ve approached foids at my school if didn’t have to learn the language,

If I approach them now I’ll not know what to say besides basic smalltalk cuz I can’t speak the nigger language

Most foids are also too low IQ to speak English. Even the teachers don’t know English jfl

Jag hatar svenska
Ich hasse deutsch
I hate english
رقم لا کوردیا

I hate jewniggers for forcing me to learn all this fkn languages mang

Jag hatar svenska
Ich hasse deutsch
I hate english
رقم لا کوردیا

I hate jewniggers for forcing me to learn all this fkn languages mang
Du bist ein sandneger aus Rwanda (im videospiel)

Language barrier isn't a root cause. Low-status people are required to learn the language of high-status people (and even jeered when they fall short). This usually manifests due to conquest, so in practice this overlaps a lot with JBW. Ethnic women will happily learn White Chad's language if that's what it takes.

Language barrier isn't a root cause. Low-status people are required to learn the language of high-status people (and even jeered when they fall short). This usually manifests due to conquest, so in practice this overlaps a lot with JBW. Ethnic women will happily learn White Chad's language if that's what it takes.
Cope I can call u faggot in 4 different languages