Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Ethnic trait: Hiding your nationality/race online

Lurkercel0

Lurkercel0

Blackpilled at a young age, lurkER since 2019-2020
★★★★
Every time I play any type of online game or I'm on the 'cord, the question of what race I am becomes some kind of eventuality the more I end up engaging with people. You have to constantly walk on eggshells especially with people from Singapore, Sandlands, or EE. At this point I'd like to become a white truecel so I don't have to be constantly reminded that I'm a second class human being, forget dating, your only choice as an ethnic is to maybe make friends with other deathnics even with a thousand accomplishments and a great persoynality you will never be accepted among those that simply won the genetic lottery by being born into a race that is seen as human.

Maybe sometimes
They are open about mocking ethnics, very unrestrained and funny which I think is great :feelsokman: except for the fact that I was unfortunate to be born one.

They are open about mocking ethnics, very unrestrained which I think is great
It's due to our foids which are the biggest race traitors, ofc not for lifetime relationships like marriage, but only for sex.
That's why many our incels dislike niggers, sandniggers (included Spanish and Italian with that looks) and curries. Rices are often seen welcome, but kpopmaxxed.

Brutal. Even more since it's considERed okay to hate curries.
It's ok I deserve the hate for being the racial equivalent of a cockroach, even if you saw a rare one that was calm, clean, and cordial you wouldn't be afraid to completely decimate it along with the other cockroaches, I probably did something insanely cruel in my past life to be born into whatever this race is.

I hid throughout the elementary school. My siblings are white passing and I was somewhat in between. It's stressful, you hide it like you did something wrong. And when they talk shit about ethnics you keep quiet because you don't want to be ridiculed. I really hated that period of time.

It's due to our foids which are the biggest race traitors, ofc not for lifetime relationships like marriage, but only for sex.
How baldy would you say so? Don't they also like to marry Westerners due to perceived wealth?
That's why many our incels dislike niggers
Good.
, sandniggers (included Spanish and Italian with that looks)
Completely different phenotypes: Sands are usually Armenoid & Orientalid, but Meds are usually Mediterranid or Alpinid.

I hid throughout the elementary school.
This was me throughout all four years of highschool.
My siblings are white passing and I was somewhat in between.
Same here, I only lack light eyes.
It's stressful, you hide it like you did something wrong. And when they talk shit about ethnics you keep quiet because you don't want to be ridiculed. I really hated that period of time.
Even ethnics see themselves as above other fellow ethnics to the point where they dehumanize them, a walking embodiment of the words "at least I'm not this guy :feelshaha:"

Only the retarded ones.
Aren't most people in west retarded?

All leftist, LGBTQwerty and kike brainwashing programmes, science reluctantce and more...

This was me throughout all four years of highschool.

Even ethnics see themselves as above other fellow ethnics to the point where they dehumanize them, a walking embodiment of the words "at least I'm not this guy :feelshaha:"
Yeah.

How baldy would you say so? Don't they also like to marry Westerners due to perceived wealth?
Western citizens marriages are often fate of emigrating foids. But our foids are also told to get "cultural enrichment" by student exchange program Erasmus (called by us Orgasmus)
Completely different phenotypes: Sands are usually Armenoid & Orientalid, but Meds are usually Mediterranid or Alpinid.
So I have to read more, Polish inkwells often equates Arabs, Indians and South Europeans as the same group (Ciapaty/ciapaci - plural) which we call here collectively shitskins.

Do you have light hair?

And if that's the only thing keeping you from White-passing, then why don't you just contactmaxx?

Tons of Whites do have brown eyes though, especially in Central & South Europe(mine are something like a hazel-brown shade), but it's different from the T50 very dark brown(almost completely black) color.
To be fair, some are objectively better than others.

East Asians are definitely the best out of all "ethnics" by far, yet this is only culturally, technologically, & economically speaking; they have low smv.

By some metrics, Blacks aren't even really considered "ethnic" at all.

Western citizens marriages are often fate of emigrating foids.
Makes sense.
But our foids are also told to get "cultural enrichment" by student exchange program Erasmus (called by us Orgasmus)
So the gov is just basically encouraging your foids to go & get fucked.
So I have to read more,
Just look up genetic data, face composites, anthropological types(especially historical/traditional anthropology) etc.
Polish inkwells often equates Arabs, Indians and South Europeans as the same group (Ciapaty/ciapaci - plural) which we call here collectively shitskins.
Arabs & Indians I can understand, but the other part is pure ignorance: So they are going to lump the people who they share a continent, substantial genetics, and history with under the same umbrella as people who are completely different? Seemingly disregarding the fact, South Europe is getting fucked hard right now by refugees.

I've seen many Balkanites who look distinctly South European also.

Do you have light hair?
I have med brown hair which I can photobleach during the summer to lighten it even more.
And if that's the only thing keeping you from White-passing, then why don't you just contactmaxx?
I will try but height is a bigger contributor to my inceldom (as I'm 5'10) and even if I did fraud my eye color and got light brown contacts it still wouldn't halo me significantly as an ethnic while a dark eyed med can fraud blue eyes like Amnesia without too many questions. I'm waiting to get to 10% bodyfat first tbh before I do anything "experimental".
Tons of Whites do have brown eyes though, especially in Central & South Europe(mine are something like a hazel-brown shade), but it's different from the T50 very dark brown(almost completely black) color.
I have T60s while even my ethnic parent has a lighter shade of brown jfl :feelsrope:.
To be fair, some are objectively better than others.
East Asians are definitely the best out of all "ethnics" by far, yet this is only culturally, technologically, & economically speaking; they have low smv.
By some metrics, Blacks aren't even really considered "ethnic" at all.
I was talking mainly about sands and blacks, though you are correct in not considering blacks ethnics they are their own group in a way, especially american niggers with white admixture who are overrepresented within media.

Last edited:
I have med brown hair which I can photobleach during the summer to lighten it even more.
I have lightish brown hair; some of it is just regular brown but a lot has natural gold tints to it.
I will try but height is a bigger contributor to my inceldom
Brutal; I'm 5'9 so not really manlet but kind of that grey area between manlet & average.
because even if I frauded my eye color and got light brown contacts it still wouldn't halo me significantly while a dark eyed med can fraud blue eyes like Amnesia.
So I would imagine a lot of your facial features/skull structuring is similar to that of most curries, or you at least inherited some from them.

Meds also do have the potential to have Lighter eyes, it's just less common: I've also noticed that a lot of these lighter eyes are green or some very lighter hazel shade, but plenty do have blue eyes. These genes were already present in Meds, same as the ones for darker eyes & hair.

Reason being, is that Meds are mainly Anatolian Neolithic Farmer/Early Euro. Farmer, which all Europeans do carry but at lower rates than Meds.

@PolskiKartofel
I'm waiting to get to 10% bodyfat first tbh.
Good goal, but 15% is also fine.
I have T60s while even my ethnic parent has a lighter shade of brown jfl :feelsrope:.
Brutal as fuck.

I get my hazel-brown eyes from my Mom, and I wish I got my dads Green eyes or the other shades of Blue on either side of the family.
I was talking mainly about sands and blacks,
I haven't been around Sands too much since we don't really have them in the US especially the part I live in, so I would have used Hispanics especially Mexicans who I can say are the worst.
though you are correct in not considering blacks ethnics they are their own group in a way,
They 100% are

True ethnic in my perspective is Curry or Rice.
especially american niggers with white admixture who are overrepresented within media.
Definitely yeah; USA especially Liberal parts is the best country for Niggers on Earth.

Brutal; I'm 5'9 so not really manlet but kind of that grey area between manlet & average.
My generation is quite unforgiving towards towards those of average height and everytime I go out a foid heightmogs, the eugenics that gen x practiced led to the average height going up by a bit for sure, I might as well be considered short.
So I would imagine a lot of your facial features/skull structuring is similar to that of most curries, or you at least inherited some from them.
Only thing I'm lacking is forward maxillary growth which creates a bloated appearance and my ipd is slightly below average though my pfl is decent enough to make up for it.
I get my hazel-brown eyes from my Mom, and I wish I got my dads Green eyes or the other shades of Blue on either side of the family.
As long as they are light you can potentially try creating a profile in east asia, pretty sure even that oldcel from the baltics got some matches in China but I can certainly understand your desire to keep your lineage European.
I haven't been around Sands too much since we don't really have them in the US especially the part I live in, so I would have used Hispanics especially Mexicans who I can say are the worst.
Nig admixture makes them keenly erratic, "castizos" are tolerable. The smart courteous sands I've met were all Iranian, there's a good reason so many of them are doctors. I could barely begin to even think of them under the umbrella of "brown".

This is pretty much why I only use one incel server on discord, everywhere else I'll put everyone on guard cause of le race

I will try but height is a bigger contributor to my inceldom (as I'm 5'10) and even if I did fraud my eye color and got light brown contacts it still wouldn't halo me significantly as an ethnic while a dark eyed med can fraud blue eyes like Amnesia without too many questions. I'm waiting to get to 10% bodyfat first tbh before I do anything "experimental".
If being 5'10 is your biggest contributor to your inceldom then you shouldn't be here.

Mogs me

If being 5'10 is your biggest contributor to your inceldom then you shouldn't be here.
also
-Non-nt
-sub-7 looks (as an ethnic mind you)
-sub par frame
-Multiple rejections
The minimum is 6 ft from what I've seen (for actual attraction, even foids in third world shitholes are demanding their men to be taller than 183 cm).

also
-Non-nt
-sub-7 looks (as an ethnic mind you)
-sub par frame
-Multiple rejections
The minimum is 6 ft from what I've seen (for actual attraction, even foids in third world shitholes are demanding their men to be taller than 183 cm).
Just another failed normie jfl

literally never tell anyone my race online, foids on discord think im white and 6 foot 2 jfl
Every time I play any type of online game or I'm on the 'cord, the question of what race I am becomes some kind of eventuality the more I end up engaging with people. You have to constantly walk on eggshells especially with people from Singapore, Sandlands, or EE. At this point I'd like to become a white truecel so I don't have to be constantly reminded that I'm a second class human being, forget dating, your only choice as an ethnic is to maybe make friends with other deathnics even with a thousand accomplishments and a great persoynality you will never be accepted among those that simply won the genetic lottery by being born into a race that is seen as human.

literally never tell anyone my race online, foids on discord think im white and 6 foot 2 jfl
You have a chad voice then? :chad: . I sound a tad bit ethnic for no reason (according to some people within my friend groups) otherwise I'd chadfish for compliments with a deep voice.

You have a chad voice then? :chad: . I sound a tad bit ethnic for no reason (according to some people within my friend groups) otherwise I'd chadfish for compliments with a deep voice.
my voice is average, not chad, im not voicecel luckily

ive considered getting a voice changer to make my voice deeper