Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ethnic roastie venting about not getting her tall, white and handsome Chad CEO

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
This is hilarious when women say they can't get dates. Maybe if they were disgustingly deformed or had really really bad social problems then maybe, but even then there's a loophole around that.

5' wants 6'3 white chad at 29

lol

I'm consistently amazed by how roasties don't actually see unnatractive guys as deserving of anything but scorn.
The 'quality'? Like, fucking what? You honestly think just because you were born with a cunt and a good face, that you are somehow above 80% of the men who are interested in you?

Yup this ethnics want that white meat

Same bitch was friend zoned a month earlier.

Manlettes, when will they learn?

I hope she eventually creates another ER.

"or make a remark on my "amazing beauty". On multiple occasions" This makes me so mad, girls just shrug this off like it´s nothing and even get annoyed by it. I bet it would feel so amazing having random girls make remarks on "my amazing beauty" but of course they take it for granted it´s like a billionaire who gets a million dollars they don´t care about it because it´s nothing they haven´t gotten before and they will continue to get it again and not give a shit. I seriously hate these ungrateful sluts! A compliment like the one she got could keep me happy for weeks.

Oh I love it. I love it so much...

''Why can't I get a high quality man?'' BECAUSE YOU ARE A LOW QUALITY WOMAN, BITCH

"or make a remark on my "amazing beauty". On multiple occasions" This makes me so mad, girls just shrug this off like it´s nothing and even get annoyed by it. I bet it would feel so amazing having random girls make remarks on "my amazing beauty" but of course they take it for granted it´s like a billionaire who gets a million dollars they don´t care about it because it´s nothing they haven´t gotten before and they will continue to get it again and not give a shit. I seriously hate these ungrateful sluts! A compliment like the one she got could keep me happy for weeks.
Absolutely. A girl hitting on me would be akin to suddenly winning the lottery.

Women complaining about being complimented incessantly reminds me of this.

Last edited:
You're not entitled honey.
You're old and a fucking dwarf. You always know you were the exotic fun for the boys.
Do you truly believe they would date you ? Of course not.
I hope you're not allergic to cats.

"multi-dimensional personality" what the fuck does that even mean!? I am a philosopher and this bitch doesn´t think one philosophical thought I am 100% certain of that, she is just another roastie that probably dresses like a slut, acts like a slut, who post pictures with "empowering" quotes while half naked and are into normie bullshit stuff, multi-dimensional personality my ass!

And what pain!? How dare she claim she has experienced any pain, she should try and be me for just one day and then she would truly know what real pain feels like. Fucking slut crying for more attention than she already got I HATE HER!!!

>When I do the latter, they come back with a snarky remark along the lines of "you have to give this a shot" or "okay fine, you're probably just looking for a white guy".

What's snarky about that? Maybe try dating at your looks level you nasty ching chong

Her beauty is her being oriental or Asian. She hates it. Ever told an Asian woman that her kids look like her, isntead of White daddy? Don't.

We whites, don't want of you ethnics !

"multi-dimensional personality" what the fuck does that even mean!? I am a philosopher and this bitch doesn´t think one philosophical thought I am 100% certain of that, she is just another roastie that probably dresses like a slut, acts like a slut, who post pictures with "empowering" quotes while half naked and are into normie bullshit stuff, multi-dimensional personality my ass!

And what pain!? How dare she claim she has experienced any pain, she should try and be me for just one day and then she would truly know what real pain feels like. Fucking slut crying for more attention than she already got I HATE HER!!!
I know right. She is a professional mental gymnast.
She'll never know the pain of the truecels.
We whites, don't want of you ethnics !
Don't worry buddy, they don't want our incel asses.
That sloot had a good run.

Lmao someone should put this over the hill whore out of her misery.

classic and kind of universal... she is chasing a 8/10 guy that himself is chasing 9/10 girls

This fucking noodlecunt actually have guys messaging her and she blocks him becauses he’s ethnic?! WTF weren’t she complaining literally a sentence ago about not having a man? Wow this takes “CHADS ONLY” to another level.

Oh and ps Human Resources is not a fucking profession. Literally just sit on your ass screwing around and gossiping.

Oh I love it. I love it so much...

''Why can't I get a high quality man?'' BECAUSE YOU ARE A LOW QUALITY WOMAN, BITCH

Absolutely. A girl hitting on me would be akin to suddenly winning the lottery.

Women complaining about being complimented incessantly reminds me of this.

Omg this scene is incredible accurate, I never noticed that before. This scene is EXACTLY how girls respond to being showered in validation from below 8/10 looking men.

Women feel entitled to Chad at any condition. Society tells them to only go for Chad, even if they’re fat.

Same bitch was friend zoned a month earlier.

Oh man, what foids will feel for Chad.
tfw you will never have a foid attracted enough to you to actually be sad to not have you.
This will extend to later in life. You will never have a foid grieve your passing.