Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Ethnic men have NEGATIVE smv not 0

D

Destroyed lonely

★★★★
It's white men that have 0 smv, they still have to work on being attractive and approach women due to the male-pill, they start at 0 and work their way up

But ethnic men have NEGATIVE smv, especially brown men, it means we have lower smv than not existing at all, lower smv than inanimate objects, animals, air molecules, dirt, etc, foids prefer absolute isolation for eternity to being with a shitskin male, our existence isn't even neutral/asexual, we are worth LESS than nothing meaning "nothing" is preferred to us, brown men are the reason women are happier alone

1b-jpg.1095314

If you have a foid neighbor she'll have trouble having sex with her chad boyfriend because the thought that a negative smv beast is in her 1km radius will bother her

@CopingForBrutality @tehgymcel420

Ethnics are generally met wirh disugust and fear

When i see brown skin im afraid of being stabbed

If you have a foid neighbor she'll have trouble having sex with her chad boyfriend because the thought that a negative smv beast is in her 1km radius will bother her
marge simpson episode 21 GIF

When i see brown skin im afraid of being stabbed
When foids see brown skin they're afraid of being raped and having to birth shitskin babies

Important to say: and it's not your fault. These things are decided first by Jewywood beaming negative stereotypes into people's heads about certain races and not others. Next, they are decided by geopolitics. The reason white men are preferred has fuck-all to do with genetics. White men are preferred because, from the age of sail until the present, western European colonial powers ruled the world.

Foreign people who enter a country to live in servitude are not sexually desired, not surprising. The problem here is that immigrants raise their kids like they're going to be first-class citizens in this new country. Immigrating with children is child abuse. The only reason someone should be immigrating to the west is to earn money, stack it, and take it back home as seed capital for a business.

The reason white men are preferred has fuck-all to do with genetics.
That's cope because even among ethnics white features are preferred, even if we were primitive animals white would still be preferred

When foids see brown skin they're afraid of being raped and having to birth shitskin babies
Then why do they travel to africa or date BBC thats in the US?
They dont seem too afraid of the British Broadcasting Corporation.

That's cope because even among ethnics white features are preferred
You mean people who look like the race that rules the world are preferred? No fucking way.
even if we were primitive animals white would still be preferred
Delusion. There was a guy who dug up ancient Chinese texts about what they thought of blond and blue-eyed barbarians on their border. Their women found these specific features disgusting and regarded them as undead creatures.
As far as I understand it is exclusively white women who do that. The same women who fuck dogs. I wouldn't read too much into the sexual habits of women who fuck dogs.

As far as I understand it is exclusively white women who do that. The same women who fuck dogs. I wouldn't read too much into the sexual habits of women who fuck dogs
Blacks have a beastly smv, white women fuck blacks the same way they fuck dogs, they want their donkey dick and ignore their ugly faces

While other ethnic men are just ugly subhumans that don't even have animalistic smv or big dick

Important to say: and it's not your fault. These things are decided first by Jewywood beaming negative stereotypes into people's heads about certain races and not others. Next, they are decided by geopolitics. The reason white men are preferred has fuck-all to do with genetics. White men are preferred because, from the age of sail until the present, western European colonial powers ruled the world.

Foreign people who enter a country to live in servitude are not sexually desired, not surprising. The problem here is that immigrants raise their kids like they're going to be first-class citizens in this new country. Immigrating with children is child abuse. The only reason someone should be immigrating to the west is to earn money, stack it, and take it back home as seed capital for a business.
The most definitive features and halos that make whites attractive are height and lighter skin. These 100% are beneficial irrespective of culture. Caucasoid skulls generally have bone structure that's more masculine and better at creating deeper set eyes and forward grown maxillae among other traits. But caucasoid skulls aren't exclusive to whites considering other ethnicities have them. Nevertheless when combined with light pigmentation and height, it does add up as an advantage to give a more definite looks halo for whites. For traits other than what I listed, they're more arguable on whether or not they're the result of cultural influence on beauty standards but I can pick up at least a few features which do have broader appeal across different races and cultures.

The most definitive features and halos that make whites attractive are height and lighter skin. These 100% are beneficial irrespective of culture. Caucasoid skulls generally have bone structure that's more masculine and better at creating deeper set eyes and forward grown maxillae among other traits. But caucasoid skulls aren't exclusive to whites considering other ethnicities have them. Nevertheless when combined with light pigmentation and height, it does add up as an advantage to give a more definite looks halo for whites. For traits other than what I listed, they're more arguable on whether or not they're the result of cultural influence on beauty standards but I can pick up at least a few features which do have broader appeal across different races and cultures.
With lighter skin alone they mog everyone

Describe a box from within the box and conclude that, indeed, nothing exists outside the box.

It's white men that have 0 smv, they still have to work on being attractive and approach women due to the male-pill, they start at 0 and work their way up

But ethnic men have NEGATIVE smv, especially brown men, it means we have lower smv than not existing at all, lower smv than inanimate objects, animals, air molecules, dirt, etc, foids prefer absolute isolation for eternity to being with a shitskin male, our existence isn't even neutral/asexual, we are worth LESS than nothing meaning "nothing" is preferred to us, brown men are the reason women are happier alone

1b-jpg.1095314

Does this include dark skinned beaners, SEAs, and shitskin muslims?