Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel ATTENTION ALL ETHNICCELS( non blacks)

stalin22

stalin22

Banned
-
BLACK MEN ARE A BIGGER COMPETITION FOR US THEN WHITE GUYS

BLACKS MEN ARE 1 BILLION PLUS
BLACKS MEN ARE RAPIDLY INCREASING IN NUMBERS AND IMMIGRATING TO EVEN POOR THIRD WORLD COUNTRY LKE INDIA CHINA PAKISTAN BLANDS
INDONESIA FOR WORK AND STUDIES

BLACK MEN HAVE MORE SMV THEN THE AVERAGE ETHNIC MALE

STANDARDS FOR BLACK MEN ARE MUCH LOWER THAN FOR QHITES
EX BLACK MEN CAN BE FULLY BALD AND STILL BE CONSIDERED ATTRACTIVE AND NORMAL

BLACK MEN ARE LITERALLY SEXUALIZED FOR THERE HUGE SEX ORGAN

BLACK MEN ARE LOW INHIBITIONS AND EVEN HIGH T

BLACK MEN HAVE A BETTER ENGLISH ACCENT THEN GOOKS ANF CURRYES AND DON'T SOUND GAY AF

Last edited:

BLACKS MEN ARE RAPIDLY INCREASING IN NUMBERS AND IMMIGRATING TO EVEN POOR THIRD WORLD COUNTRY LKE INDIA CHINA PAKISTAN BLANDS
INDONESIA

tnd

They are genetic fucking gods as they are all tyrone, they have the highest SMV not to mention they can overpower the human race with the only exception if you are severely disabled

Last edited:

INDONESIA

BLACK MEN HAVE A BETTER ENGLISH ACCENT THEN GOOKS ANF CURRYES AND DON'T SOUND GAY AF
Where did you noticed this ? Instagram ? Any social media site ?

Black men are fucking gods as they are all tyrone, they have the highest SMV not to mention they can overpower the human race with the only exception if you are severely disabled or literally max level deformed
Time to realise the GENOPHAGE
Images

black is the future :feelsrope:

Holy shit... Niggers even increasing more and more.

I think that on average they have higher SMV but they can never become top tier like the top 1% of whites.

What's with all the BBC-threads though? Seems coordinated.

I think that on average they have higher SMV but they can never become top tier like the top 1% of whites.

What's with all the BBC-threads though? Seems coordinated.
1 percentage whites are not much of a competition so irrelevant

As a black
-I'm sub 8"
-I'm introverted
-My first language is French, my accent is not too good. It'll take me time to be fluent

Yea bruhh...., I've seen all kinds of foid thirsting over Blacks, even the most hateful ones like noodles, they have some magic trick or something.

Yea bruhh...., I've seen all kinds of foid thirsting over Blacks, even the most hateful ones like noodles, they have some magic trick or something.
Over thugmaxed blacks ?

Could you give me some examples
What is your skin tone may I ask?, if you are not fully black and more on brown side. You can larpj as American Africanm which gives you a halo.

What is your skin tone may I ask?, if you are not fully black and more on brown side. You can larpj as American Africanm which gives you a halo.
I'm not lightskin neither fully blacks . Just in between

Check the picture I post from the above comments, my skin tone is close to it
Slayer, mogs me to heaven and earth. Its all the Christianity holding you back bro, leave it and thugmaxx ro get girls thirst over ya. I know that you hold religion to your heart but ya it's your choicel

Slayer, mogs me to heaven and earth. Its all the Christianity holding you back bro, leave it and thugmaxx ro get girls thirst over ya. I know that you hold religion to your heart but ya it's your choicel
Would I make it even though I'm sub 8" and not thugmaxed?

INDONESIA FOR WORK AND STUDIES

I agree, I hate that black people make too many kids and I envy them for having an easier luck then us the handsome ones, however the their are blackcels out there who do struggle just like us

They are genetic fucking gods as they are all tyrone, they have the highest SMV not to mention they can overpower the human race with the only exception if you are severely disabled
oh my fucking god no, they need to be wiped out and replaced with machines and AI

insanely homosexual cope

oh my fucking god no, they need to be wiped out and replaced with machines and AI
They could wipe the other entire human population out and get left with the whites because they are the 2 strongest races