Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Ethnic hate on incel forums is stupid.

Sincere

Sincere

Sincerely Yours
-
I made this thread an hour ago:

upon reading the high IQ responses and after self reflection I came to the conclusion that racism is pretty stupid and I was so wrong.

We are all incels because of our recessed bones and not our skin colour.

I'm sorry if I hurt anyone's feelings.

Regards
- A toxic White male

What the fuck is going on on this forum today?

6e30bfcbe47ac811c6d1790b7fa047ce.gif

Whites are hated here not ethnics

Shut the fuck up cracker

Iam confused. Are you racist or not?

Racebaiting is fucking stupid. We are all in the same boat as losers/rejects of our societies, despite being completely different we all collected roughly the same life experience. Even when you are a nationalist (which is completely ok as a partnership of convenience, because everyone is trying to further the interests of his group above all else and not doing it would be a disadvantage) it's stupid to think that others are the sole cause of one's inceldom. Although mass migration doesn't improve one's odds by fucking up the gender ratio hatred against other incels is stupid because everyone is against us and therefore hair-splitting is detrimental.

Plot twist: This is a social experiment ontop of a social experiment to see how brown ppl will react to OP's apology
Whites are hated here not ethnics
TBH. All the pro white racebaiters got banned and now we have the low iq poopoo threadshitter ethnic racebaiters who are getting supremacy. The pendelum has swung back though over the past few months

I was one hour ago but your reply really made me think about my values as a human being.

Thank You from the bottom of my heart.
:lul: :lul: :lul:

I was one hour ago but your reply really made me think about my values as a human being.

Elab. What exactly made you change your mind and what is your current view on ethnics in the west?

BROOTAL. Inceldom is universally relatable anyway so it was bound to happen.

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

funniest troll this year tbh

And whitecel hate is not stupid?

There's only one race, the human race

Nothing wrong really. I'm just a regular white man(not Jewish).

Good.... Josef would've probably put you in a chair and do some experiments lol

I'm just a regular white man(not Jewish).
The mods must be fucking braindead if such obvious larp accounts pass the account creation check.

OP is a nigger faggot.

just ban this faggot already holy fuck

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back