Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Ethnic foids are easy mode for white men

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
I was at the gym today, I still like to cope by gymcelling. There was this brown female doing sets in front of me, I thought she was pretty cute, but as I saw her I wondered how she'd react if an ethnic subhuman were to even say hello to her, she probably prides herself in only fucking white men. Then, as if the universe were mocking me, a white guy approaches her and hugs her, she starts giggling and suddenly looks so happy. And he wasn't even good looking, he was a manlet and not Chad at all, white incels here mog him. Just be white theory is legit.

I'm white and I don't know any ethnic foids that are interesed in me. Probably what you've seen doesn't apply to incels.

I still think that jbw is a massive cope/hoax.

and what if im "white" in a country with a majority of "white" people you know not every country is so munticurtular that you see ethnics everyday

What was the race of this mudfoid

It's just be NT.

if you want evidence JBW is bullshit, spend a day in Auckland

Yeah and if you want to experience hell on earth spend a day in Germany as a white guy. Turkish women have zero interest in German men.

JBW is not a theory, it's an axiom.

JBW just decreases requirement by 1.
So not sub6, but sub5.

JBW only applies in non white countries.

Auckland just barley majority white, there is a high population density of Asians; including, Koreans, Indians, Japanese, Chinese, Filipinos, and many more. Despite the fact there are PLENTY of white men for these Ethnic women to lust after there are almost no interracial couples, despite the fact whites are supposed to be these living gods that Ethnic women would ditch their Ethnic male counterparts for in a heartbeat as JBW describes it :feelskek:
Cool. I like learning about other countries and customs. And yes JBW is stupid i only agree with it to a small extent.

Interesting read OP, really makes your mind spin.

I'm white and I don't know any ethnic foids that are interesed in me. Probably what you've seen doesn't apply to incels.
Bullshit just try to talk to an ethnic femoid and you will get laid.
I still think that jbw is a massive cope/hoax.
Bullshit man you don´t comprehend how easy you have it
and what if im "white" in a country with a majority of "white" people you know not every country is so munticurtular that you see ethnics everyday
Then just travel to a non white country ad you will get worshipped sa a god.

(((JBW))) is the lowest IQ currycoping phenomena in history

Sure, being a 5/10 white man with aryan features in SEA will give you some serious leverage. But the concept of having a certain pigmentation getting you laid no matter how ugly you are is stupid

Tell that to the 3 ethnic foids, I a magic white man asked out and got rejected by :lul:
Indeed. SEA. Kind of a meme I guess but yeah that's the only region that i perceive JBW being accurate in consistently.

White guys have it easier finding a partner than racial minorities in the west

Why do copers outright refuse to believe this?

JBW is true in the sense that 90% of white foids date only white men. Noodlewhores on the other hand.

just be white bro
Mogged

Try running JBW on many ethnic foids. If you still fail, you're truecel tier.

Yeah and if you want to experience hell on earth spend a day in Germany as a white guy.
I'd try Lucifer level hell on Earth by spending a day in Germany as an ethnic guy

JBW is bullshit.

I've known 6'4 Dutch guys who were incel and short FOB Chinese guys with hot Asian gfs.

I think the whole Asian girls liking white guys thing is a meme too. I have seen no proof of it IRL. Most wm/af is old white guys with gold digging jungle gooks. Not even the top tier Asians like Japanese or Koreans.

JBW is bullshit.

I've known 6'4 Dutch guys who were incel and short FOB Chinese guys with hot Asian gfs.

I think the whole Asian girls liking white guys thing is a meme too. I have seen no proof of it IRL. Most wm/af is old white guys with gold digging jungle gooks. Not even the top tier Asians like Japanese or Koreans.
Very weak bait, try harder next time

Then just travel to a non white country ad you will get worshipped sa a god.
by that logic couldnt you do the same but the opposite? if you are ethnic on white country you have problems yes then go to ethnicland or where ever people are like you

JBW is bullshit.

that is funny coming from an alt-right guy like u

keep falsely denying your privilege in the SMV game, studies have shown white guys pull chicks way easier

Is being a hapacel considered white?

Is being a hapacel considered white?
No.
by that logic couldnt you do the same but the opposite? if you are ethnic on white country you have problems yes then go to ethnicland or where ever people are like you
I've considered it, but I'd rather die than live in a Muslim shit hole.

that is funny coming from an alt-right guy like u

keep falsely denying your privilege in the SMV game, studies have shown white guys pull chicks way easier
Post these studies please.

Somewhere there's a white version of me drowning in ethnic puss.

Jbw holds true in some factors, mainly if in the same "rating". But white trucels are probably still screwed.

I don't know what to think of it. Sometimes I see evidence it's true, other times I see evidence that it's bullshit. There definitely are plenty of self-hating ethnic 'foids though.

Well water is wet and we all know it

Bullshit just try to talk to an ethnic femoid and you will get laid.

I have tried for the past 20 years and no dice. I'm 5'11" also gymmaxxed and I make a decent amount of money.
Where are these ethnic foids that you've promised me? You have 24 hours to deliver them to me washed and tied up... or else.