Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Ethnic foids are easy mode for white men

Attachments

• 1547945618434.jpeg
    1547945618434.jpeg
    5 KB · Views: 52
They may look like an easy mode. The reality is they are a game over, they are a penalty castigation for failed white men.

exactly, just further proof the whole JBW bullshit is stupid
No dumbass its further proof that JBW is NOT bullshit because I have seen countless of interacial relagtionships involving WHITE MEN but only very few with curries

They may look like an easy mode. The reality is they are a game over, they are a penalty castigation for failed white men.
The one I saw at the gym was attractive, there are lots of hideous ethnic foids but there are some good looking ones too (and they're all reserved for white men.)

The one I saw at the gym was attractive, there are lots of hideous ethnic foids but there are some good looking ones too (and they're all reserved for white men.)
The ugly ethnic foids are reserved for high status ethnic men.
JBW only applies if you are a low status ethnic male and you are competing with 5/10+ white men, and you are also low status.

But if you lower your standards, start approaching hideous ethnic foids, statusmax and moneymax, you too can get an ethnic foid.

As a curry ethnic, I get mogged by whites 24/7. Fuck being a curry. :feelscry:

White Chads are literal gods, if you're just white skinned, you would still make a curry foid cream her panties

where do you live. because i see almost no interracial couples
Midwest USA

Last edited:
I believe this is only true in USA due to the special situation there. Here in Germany there are way more ethnic men with German women than the other way around.
Also, a lot of turkish women are forced by their families not to date non-muslims. If German families would do the same, everyone would go crazy and scream racism.
Jfl at this shit situation in this cucked country.

I'm white and I don't know any ethnic foids that are interesed in me. Probably what you've seen doesn't apply to incels.

JBW obviously doesn't work for slavs.
if you want evidence JBW is bullshit, spend a day in Auckland

JBW is bullshit, ethnic femoids hate whites and males are also hated, JBW is a bluepill about looks mattering less than race and that ethnic femoids who are racially conscious, and want to think of their own race as superior, will mate with an ugly male from another race.

Also, a lot of turkish women are forced by their families not to date non-muslims.
Ethnic whores would sacrifice their families for a taste of white cock.

JBW obviously doesn't work for slavs.

JBW is bullshit, ethnic femoids hate whites and males are also hated, JBW is a bluepill about looks mattering less than race and that ethnic femoids who are racially conscious, and want to think of their own race as superior, will mate with an ugly male from another race.
The racepill is the ultimate blackpill for ethnics, denying it is cope.