Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Escaping from doomer life

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★
How does one do this...

I successfully avoided doomer life throughout my 20s by living in student shares. That gets trickier as you get older. So... then you're in doomer life. Isolated and so forth.

How does one escape from this? Does sociable employment work? Or do you just feel the same when you get home? Finding a gf may work but who knows if that will happen.

So... yeah. tricky one.

I remember around my 21st birthday I said to my best friend at uni at the time that I felt like my life was over. I wasn't even entirely sure why.

I guess what I was thinking of was "doomer life" except that was before the meme existed. When you leave uni (with or without a degree) that kind of feels like the end of the chapter of your life where you're safe from that lifestyle.

Just wanted to hear thoughts from you guys. And girls. I bet some are covertly on here. XD

Last edited:
oof no replies!

OK I'll make a tl;dr. Hm.

"Doomer life seems hard to avoid past your upbringing and maybe university. How can one escape from doomer life?"

There :D

Doomer

I have no clue why did I say >British