Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

ERs Sister hangs with white friends what wear a ricefarmer hat

I

islamicincel

Veteran
This bitch is one self hating whore

2y6ygm3yz7t01.jpg

kek her brother looksmatch literally went ER :lul::lul:

I hate women for their easy unearned lives.

What’s with you and ER’s sister OP

My sister has a life that is stupidly easier and happier and everything else positive than mine with 1/10000000000000000000 of the efforts

when was that picture taken?

My sister has a life that is stupidly easier and happier and everything else positive than mine with 1/10000000000000000000 of the efforts
This. My sister is a total GigaStacey who has a new boyfriend every couple of weeks, and dresses like a total slut. She is also 14 years younger than me :feelsrope:

This. My sister is a total GigaStacey who has a new boyfriend every couple of weeks, and dresses like a total slut.

If your father is too much of a cuck to punish her then it's up to you to deal with her. Start by cumming in her food.

If your father is too much of a cuck to punish her then it's up to you to deal with her. Start by cumming in her food.
My dad is dead, plus my sister lives in Ireland with my mum. I'm all on my own family wise in the UK. I like it this way though, can be an alcoholicel without my family having a go at me.

I hate women for their easy unearned lives.

The smug look on her face says it all. She knows she's gonna coast through life and its all because of her gender.

My dad is dead, plus my sister lives in Ireland with my mum. I'm all on my own family wise in the UK. I like it this way though, can be an alcoholicel without my family having a go at me.

oh shit, sorry about that bro :feelsbadman:

is she still with the same guy that "plunged" his dick in to her ?

Race traitor. Also, where did you find that pic?

Now you see why ER went ER?

His sister became the very fucking thing he hated. Just wow.

Im so glad i dont have a sister. I mean my cousin is a stacey but shes already marrying a chad and hes a foreign chad so not hard to get along with even when we are polar opposite

“I have a hard life because he didn’t lift me!”

does someone know what Soumaya does now ?

still cock carrousel ?

Elliot would have been 27.5 now. How time flies.

Why do normies say that things get better? Nothing would've gotten better for ER and he'd be nearing his 30s now if he never went ER. He would've already missed out on life. He had no choice.

Upper middle class kids. lol

This. My sister is a total GigaStacey who has a new boyfriend every couple of weeks, and dresses like a total slut. She is also 14 years younger than me :feelsrope:
Brothels are the only way to go for brothercels

At least you get to he left alone, when I used to smoke weed my mother would come in the room and beat me

At least you get to he left alone, when I used to smoke weed my mother would come in the room and beat me
I came here by putting my finger on the map and this was the village it landed on. Been here 12 years and inspite of being Incel I've carved out my little rut in the world, claiming NEETbux and getting pissed and high as assholes everyday on the British taxpayer :feelskek:

I came here by putting my finger on the map and this was the village it landed on. Been here 12 years and inspite of being Incel I've carved out my little rut in the world, claiming NEETbux and getting pissed and high as assholes everyday on the British taxpayer :feelskek:
Well I guess it's the least the brits could pay us back

I wanna screw her but she probably wont give me the time of the day.
Tbh I would rope if I ascended from ER's sister, it is the honoroable thing to do.