Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious ERs lack of gymcelling

• Thread starter Deleted member 27204
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 27204

Self-banned
-
Disclaimer: I don't condone violence.

It has always confused me. ER, AM, Cho, Adam Lanza, Randy Stair . All these people rose up as some people say here and tried to exact their revenge on a society they felt treated them like trash.
But why did none of them gymcel beforehand? When you are skinny and out of shape and go on a rampage you can easily be knocked down by people rushing and charging at you, throwing objects at you, trying to attempt things to get you off balance and disoriented.

When you are skinny and not muscular you are more frail and easy to knock over. It's not that easy to do that when someone is more muscular.
Why is it that many guys that go ER focus on learning to use the guns and weaponry but rarely if ever gymcel so they are less vulnerable to being frail and easily knocked down at the time they launch their retribution?

cos elliot is autistic retard standard cel

cos elliot is autistic retard standard cel
Not just elliot though. AM, Randy Stair. Cho was skinny but he was one of the few strategic ERs that didn't fail that badly.
Can't help but think ER being skinny and small made his day of retribution more unsuccessful. Just because you have weapons doesn't mean much if you can easily be knocked off balance and aren't that physically strong.

Not just elliot though. AM, Randy Stair. Cho was skinny but he was one of the few strategic ERs that didn't fail that badly.
Can't help but think ER being skinny and small made his day of retribution more unsuccessful. Just because you have weapons doesn't mean much if you can easily be knocked off balance and aren't that physically strong.
he gets mogged by any other mass shooter, Cho was way more smarter and actually thought out his one carefully but elliot was a retard who couldnt even push down a door

he gets mogged by any other mass shooter, Cho was way more smarter and actually thought out his one carefully but elliot was a retard who couldnt even push down a door
But AM wasn't that good either. Neither was Randy Stair.

No point unless you're gonna take steroids

No point unless you're gonna take steroids
But it's pretty surprising none of the guys that went ER didn't take steroids and gymcel in the years and months leading up to their act. In this age of so many men working out regularly and a lot of publicized stories of people charging gunmen.

because gymcelling is retarded. You just answered your own question.

Why would you ever gymcel when you can just get a gun or car? Why waste months or years building muscle mass when it can all be extinguished with one bullet shot in less than a second?

Going ER is a impulse decision, also you give up everything because if you still cling to something you will not go ER easily. Bulking and gymcelling takes to much time and effort also i dont think muscles would do much difference, automatic rifle and bombs would.

because gymcelling is retarded. You just answered your own question.

Why would you ever gymcel when you can just get a gun or car? Why waste months or years building muscle mass when it can all be extinguished with one bullet shot in less than a second?
Because if someone rushes you or charges you when you are a fps it's easier to knock you off balance even if you are carrying a gun.
Gymcelling can make you have more of a surface area to get hit by bullets but not so much if you are skinny ripped.

Going ER is a impulse decision, also you give up everything because if you still cling to something you will not go ER easily. Bulking and gymcelling takes to much time and effort also i dont think muscles would do much difference, automatic rifle and bombs would.
There's no simple case studies because I haven't seen any guy that goes ER that is in shape. They are usually skinny, lanky and weak but mildly proficient in using guns.
Do you know of any ERs carried out by guys that were gymcelled? I can't think of any.

Because if someone rushes you or charges you when you are a fps it's easier to knock you off balance even if you are carrying a gun.
Gymcelling can make you have more of a surface area to get hit by bullets but not so much if you are skinny ripped.
Nobody did that, because if someone charges you you turn the gun and pow them. That’s why nobody charged and tackled ER or randy stair. Theres no reason to train for months or years when the objective can be done with any kind of firearm in mere seconds.

Gymceling for what? Women? Jfl. Even if I should do it for cope/self esteem I'm still going to stay an incel, LDAR, and probably rope either way. (Edit) I don't go outside, am out of middle/high school, don't want to wageslave, don't interact with normies, and don't care enough so me doing it to be stronger in a hypothetical fight is whatever.

Last edited:
ER did gymcel?? He literally talked about it in his manifsto, he was pretty fit. Do you people think gymcelling will make huge like a bodybuilder? You can't get that physique without roids.
ER was a gymcel. He talked about that stuff in the bodybuilding forum too

He did indeed Gymcel but he failed to gain weight like most genetic failures.

Gymceling for what? Women? Jfl. Even if I should do it for cope/self esteem I'm still going to stay an incel, LDAR, and probably rope either way.
No gymceling so that you are less easily knocked over if someone tries to charge you while you are shooting at others.

ER did gymcel?? He literally talked about it in his manifsto, he was pretty fit. Do you people think gymcelling will make huge like a bodybuilder? You can't get that physique without roids.
ER was a gymcel. He talked about that stuff in the bodybuilding forum too
It's pretty weird that nobody that's that desparate to exact retribution even thought of taking steroids to get strong quick before throwing their life away like that.
Even normies mock him for that tbh

if elliot rodger is considered skinny then i might as well be a living skeleton

if elliot rodger is considered skinny then i might as well be a living skeleton
He wasn't big though. Normies mock him for being small and skinny. And with his light unmasculine sounding voice, to them he sounded limp wristed.

Nobody did that, because if someone charges you you turn the gun and pow them. That’s why nobody charged and tackled ER or randy stair. Theres no reason to train for months or years when the objective can be done with any kind of firearm in mere seconds.
There's not a guarantee you'll shoot them before they tackle you though. Many gunmen have been successfully charged by bystanders and stopped.
Wouldn't you think being big from gymcelling is just another backup option in case shooting at the people charging you doesn't work?

He wasn't big though. Normies mock him for being small and skinny. And with his light unmasculine sounding voice, to them he sounded limp wristed.

skinny isnt a lack of muscle its a lack of mass. ER at least had average natural arms and decently sized wrists. Me on the other hand, i still have the body of a child that hasnt begun puberty yet, i get wristmogged by literal toddlers

skinny isnt a lack of muscle its a lack of mass. ER at least had average natural arms and decently sized wrists. Me on the other hand, i still have the body of a child that has begun puberty yet, i get wristmogged by literal toddlers
Both muscle and mass matter though in showing how strong you appear to others. Muscle for the intimidation factor alone and mass to make it more difficult for you to be knocked over by someone charging into you.

If ER had average natural arms and decently sized wrist it wasn't apparent imo. He looked really small and skinny and that's one of the first thing normies mock him about beside his voice.

Retarded post all nobody will try to stop someone with a gun like that also they were stopped by other guns not by retards trying to knock them over gymcelling gives literally 0 advantage when it comes to mass shooting.

Retarded post all nobody will try to stop someone with a gun like that also they were stopped by other guns not by retards trying to knock them over gymcelling gives literally 0 advantage when it comes to mass shooting.
You know this how? There are stories of people doing irrationally desperate things like charging a gunman.
Sometimes people charging the gunman can cause the gunman to lose balance and fall. After that they are held down and roughed up before authorities come to arrest them.

Anything can happen in such a thing like a shooting.

East asians have shit genetics and cannot easily gain muscle. They have less androgen receptors responsible for muscle growth in the right places. Its like beards. When you do not have the receptors in that area you cannot grow a beard.

How? All he has to do is to shoot them, even if he fails to do this he can always run and then shoot. The only way this might save if it is by surprise but even then it's extremely difficult

East asians have shit genetics and cannot easily gain muscle. They have less androgen receptors responsible for muscle growth in the right places. Its like beards. When you do not have the receptors in that area you cannot grow a beard.
But it isn't just east asians that go ER. White males and occasionally black males sometimes go ER.
Yet none of them have ever been in that great of physical shape when they carry out the ER.
When I put ER in the title I meant ER type shootings in general by frustrated males.

How? All he has to do is to shoot them, even if he fails to do this he can always run and then shoot. The only way this might save if it is by surprise but even then it's extremely difficult
What if he runs out of bullets and doesn't reload in time? What if in the heat of the moment he is charged from the side by someone he didn't see? That happens too. There's stories of gunmen being charged and subdued before police even arrive and have a shootout with them.

I don't think gymcelling matters. They had a gun. No gymaxed Tyrone or Chad would've been able to defeat them

That's probably one of the reasons why Lanza targeted children. He was 6ft tall and weighted about 112 pounds.
Going ER is a impulse decision
Some of them are, but most shooters plan their massacre years before.
All of the shooters OP mentioned (maybe besides AM) weren't impulse.

There's no problem unless my gun doesn't jam.

elliot rodger actually did try gymcelling.

it's not exactly something that crosses your mind when planning to go on a mass shooting only to end up kiliing yourself in the process .

Disclaimer: I don't condone violence.

It has always confused me. ER, AM, Cho, Adam Lanza, Randy Stair . All these people rose up as some people say here and tried to exact their revenge on a society they felt treated them like trash.
But why did none of them gymcel beforehand? When you are skinny and out of shape and go on a rampage you can easily be knocked down by people rushing and charging at you, throwing objects at you, trying to attempt things to get you off balance and disoriented.

When you are skinny and not muscular you are more frail and easy to knock over. It's not that easy to do that when someone is more muscular.
Why is it that many guys that go ER focus on learning to use the guns and weaponry but rarely if ever gymcel so they are less vulnerable to being frail and easily knocked down at the time they launch their retribution?
Because they're lazy, ER was lazy af, and believed that everything should be delivered to him on a silver platter...

The problem here is... Everyone around him had everything delivered to them with minimum effort.

Gymcelling requires a lot of effort. And just because you have a lot of muscle, doesn't many you're strong. I have bigger biceps than my dad, and my calves are fucking huge, even bigger than my Gym Owner.

But... I'm fucking weak. My wrists are small.

Getting a gun is the easiest way to go about it.

ER should've writermaxxed.

Cho did actually do some gymcelling, I know I read that somewhere.

How? Nobody ever brings up why guys that go ER aren't gymcelled. Doesn't it make sense to be physically as strong as you can before you carry out an attack so you can inflict the most damage?

Cho did actually do some gymcelling, I know I read that somewhere.
He was skillful enough to block access to rooms while he carried out his act ngl

Because they're lazy, ER was lazy af, and believed that everything should be delivered to him on a silver platter...

The problem here is... Everyone around him had everything delivered to them with minimum effort.

Gymcelling requires a lot of effort. And just because you have a lot of muscle, doesn't many you're strong. I have bigger biceps than my dad, and my calves are fucking huge, even bigger than my Gym Owner.

But... I'm fucking weak. My wrists are small.

Getting a gun is the easiest way to go about it.
But handling a gun isn't completely divorced from how physically strong you are. If you have frail, shaky wrists it's hard to fire a gun routinely for an extended period of time without getting tired easily. I would also think the recoil from the gun is also more easy to shake you up physically if you are skinny and frail.

Last edited:
For some of the earlier ones gymceling was quite popular then but it wasn't anywhere near as kind of "mandatory" as it is nowadays, people did it but it wasn't just the standard suggested solution for any problem.
Lmfao ignore this post read the title but didn't see the point you made :feelskek:

For some of the earlier ones gymceling was quite popular then but it wasn't anywhere near as kind of "mandatory" as it is nowadays, people did it but it wasn't just the standard advice for any solution.
It's just something that's kind of strange to see in these age where a lot of guys from any background workout and associate working out with being in control of their fate. I'd think the ERs would want to be as physically strong as they could at the time of the act. That way they could stand the best chance of getting as much casaulties as possible.

If you look at recent ERs like AM or Randy Stair they weren't really gymcelled at all. It's also interesting a lot of people never really talk about this.

gymcelling does not increase ur SMV by a single bit

It's pretty weird that nobody that's that desparate to exact retribution even thought of taking steroids to get strong quick before throwing their life away like that.
"Breivik: Court in Norway hears killer took stimulants"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013_Hialeah_shooting
According to several LA Fitness customers, Vargas frequented the local gym and often lifted weights as a way to channel out pent-up anger. He also used steroids and expressed frustration at bad experiences with women.

"Orlando gunman was HIV-negative, likely a long-term steroid user, autopsy shows"

"‘They hate white males’: A Norwegian mass murderer inspired the Coast Guard officer accused of plotting terror, feds say"
Heeding Breivik’s warning that conducting attacks would be physically grueling, Hasson stockpiled performance-enhancing drugs, as well as opioid pain medication. As far back as October 2016, the Maryland resident was acquiring Tramadol pills through overnight delivery “from an individual likely located in Mexico,” according to the court filing. He also appeared to have purchased synthetic urine to prepare for possible drug tests at work, prosecutors said.

It wasn’t clear whether authorities knew when he was planning to set out on his reported campaign of “focused violence,” or whether he even had a detailed plan.

The rule book he observed, however, recommended a six-week steroid cycle as part of preparations for an attack. At the beginning of this year, Hasson searched the word “steroids” in the 1,500-page manifesto, which brought him to a diary entry by the Norwegian terrorist in which he mused about the possibility of acquiring pills that would turn him into a “superhuman one-man-army for 2 hours.”

"Christchurch shooter Brenton Tarrant was a personal trainer in Grafton"

disclaimer: I don’t condone violence either

ER’s initial target was a sorority house and even the biggest manlet framelet on this forum is probably physically stronger than a sorority thot who consumes nothing but Starbucks and avocado toast

thats just how it is for many ricecels
disclaimer: I don’t condone violence either

ER’s initial target was a sorority house and even the biggest manlet framelet on this forum is probably physically stronger than a sorority thot who consumes nothing but Starbucks and avocado toast
i doubt that. The average sorority thot probably squats at least 200 lbs these days. She probably can at least out kick a male manlet framelet that's 5'3-5'5 that doesn't work out

Last edited:
Gun > gymcel physique
thats just how it is for many ricecels

i doubt that. The average sorority thot probably squats at least 200 lbs these days. She probably can at least out kick a male manlet framelet that's 5'3-5'5 that doesn't work out
Only top tier giga chad only stacys actually work out. So many foids don’t and still can get a chadlite to at least pump and dump
Do the news again

Last edited:
Gymmaxxing is harder than it seems when ur motivation is below 0

uhhh ER and CHO did its just unnoticeable cause of shit asain genetics, randy didn’t want to since he wanted to remain slim like his ghost girl drawings and because he wanted to be a female, AM was in the military for a little bit so he had to have had some strength training, and for lanza he was just a turbo autist hiki but was still pretty tall

Gun wins against muscle