Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel [ERFuel] FUCK! As soon as I get outside driving I see women in slutty clothes. Im now full in Rage Mode

M

MrUgly

"Swallow the Blackpill you fag" - Albert Einstein
★★★★★
I hate life. As soon as I get outside I get rageFuel to the fullest. I drive and I see sluts outside wearing slutty clothes (FUCK SUMMER) especially when I drive past the college :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: How can my mood turn from normal to ER in just a few seconds? I was outside in my garden for 3 hours listening to music while I let my rabbits out of their cage so they can eat grass and jump around everything was normal then I drive at home and I get rageFuel and then I remember why my life sucks. I swear LDAR theory is true better not go outside. I always feel better when I stay at home for a few daysor when Im lucky and I dont see sluts outside (very rare) but if I see one then suddenly all the other sluts appear out of nowhere. Omg these college girls I saw today...:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: I hate myself I hate humanity. :cryfeels::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

I don't see any hot Stacy's in my area :feelsUgh:

I don't see any hot Stacy's in my area :feelsUgh:
Trust me its better. In my area its a heaven you see stacies everywhere I swear its so annoying. Its like going to a homeless starving person and eat in front of him while you dont give him food. He is just looking but he dont get the food. Thats the way I feel

Trust me its better. In my area its a heaven you see stacies everywhere I swear its so annoying. Its like going to a homeless starving person and eat in front of him while you dont give him food. He is just looking but he dont get the food. Thats the way I feel
Can't relate but ok, for me the worst thing is getting height mogged by their 6'3 bfs :feelsjuice:

guys who can still get dates now, are very likely to be dating young women with huge tits who will do just about any sex act imaginable

JFL at us

I sometimes resent being born. Like today I saw one female and she works at the same building like myself. We just greet each other and I hear some pity in her voice.
She's literally fantastic. Blonde, very pretty face, nice tits, beautiful feet. The most insane thing about her is that she has children but she still looks very classy and very fuckable. Imagine how she looked in her prime! I feel delight everytime I see her. But I will never have such female because I was born retarded ugly freak of nature :cryfeels:.

I hate life. As soon as I get outside I get rageFuel to the fullest. I drive and I see sluts outside wearing slutty clothes (FUCK SUMMER) especially when I drive past the college :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: How can my mood turn from normal to ER in just a few seconds? I was outside in my garden for 3 hours listening to music while I let my rabbits out of their cage so they can eat grass and jump around everything was normal then I drive at home and I get rageFuel and then I remember why my life sucks. I swear LDAR theory is true better not go outside. I always feel better when I stay at home for a few daysor when Im lucky and I dont see sluts outside (very rare) but if I see one then suddenly all the other sluts appear out of nowhere. Omg these college girls I saw today...:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: I hate myself I hate humanity. :cryfeels::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:
Always remember you have chOices :feelsLSD:

With current gas prices i can't even cruise around anymore.

for me, i stopped feeling rage seeing foids in slutty clothes after ive had sex

You have rabbits??of your own?:shock::shock:
Lucky bastard:feelstastyman:

I now understand the purpose of burkhas!!
Burkhas should be mandatory everywhere:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Can you send pics:feelstastyman::feelsaww: ,no problem if you cannot.
No sorry I dont want to want to make them public and why do you want pictures of my rabbits? If you like rabbits just google some rabbit pictures or watch some youtube videos :feelshaha:

No sorry I dont want to want to make them public and why do you want pictures of my rabbits? If you like rabbits just google some rabbit pictures or watch some youtube videos :feelshaha:
Its fine:panties::feelsokman:I respect you defending your rabbit's honor :feelstastyman:
Idk if someone sent one irl it woukd feel more authentic ig
No hare feelings:feelsautistic:

I swear LDAR theory is true better not go outside.
Yeap. I've masturbated less often since I started LDARmaxxing.