Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[ERfuel] Brittany Story made her instagram private again

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
I was going to check out the pics of her with that ethnic guy and if they were still together, and found that it's private :reeeeee:

And it was probably because of comments from incels, or even just knowing that people is finding her instagram due to ERs manifesto.

Also I don't even know why. Elliot didn't even say anything bad about her. He actually praised her. Well and said he thought about her when masturbating :feelshaha: :feelshaha: I hope she feels disgusted by that.

But my point is, she's not portrayed in a negative way in the manifesto, why does she care about us finding her? All we're going to do is check out her pics out of curiosity, and maybe make a comment she can delete. I don't think it makes sense to make the account private over that, but well.

I guess Elliot was right about women from UCSB. Someone should buy her a bunch of curry followers as revenge, that way she would never forget about Elliot :feelsdevil: or maybe we should do that with foids from his manifesto who don't have a private insta :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil:

Last edited:
ER went ER in the ER
But srsly, I don't give a shit about her and didn't even remember her name.
Weird how so many people gave enough of a shit to make her want to private it.