Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Erdogan finally pulls out his BBC into sweden

Its kinda funny how Turkey is in NATO when white western civilization literally consider one of their pinnacle moments, the successful defense of Vienna in 1683.

Its kinda funny how Turkey is in NATO when white western civilization literally consider one of their pinnacle moments, the successful defense of Vienna in 1683.
NATO has nothing to do with Western white civilization, maybe it has never had any.

When Turkey joined NATO the country was secular and it was thought it would become more like the West in the near future. I remember when I was a kid I always heard Turkey was the most modern and liberal muslim country. Until Erdogan was elected and he started the islamization of Turkey again kek.

Turks are white.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back