Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL er7 (emba radio) a bro ascended with a obese murderess!

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
er7 (emba radio) a bro ascended with a obese murderess!

EPs 5&6 are coming soon! meanwhile here's a lovely story....

my local incel longtime buddy ascended with an obese murderess!

I knew this bro for many decades! 30 years? close!

I used to drive HIM around! back when I had a car and he didn't... now he has a small fleet of cars and a big house!

we're both glassescels.but he's a jesuscel, still bluepilled. lol.

take the murdererpill!

It should play in you browser, if not, try downloading it and renaming the suffix to m4a

Caught red handed! Literally covered in blood! Her mom and daughters blood... Yup

I love your voice! I feel like I wanna have a beer with you sometime

You should share more of your life stories like this.
I am ldaring and listening to you was very relaxing.

You sound like a southern country guy, which is someone I'd get along with easily in real life.

This story is fucking crazy man. The roastie probably went crazy from lack of chad.

You sound like a southern country guy, which is someone I'd get along with easily in real life.
IRL I actually learned this accent in order to communicationmaxx, otherwise the locals couldn't comprehend me.
You should share more of your life stories like this.
I am ldaring and listening to you was very relaxing.
I will. Er EMBA radio is fun and easy for me. Ain't no one else wanna hear me);;;

This story is fucking crazy man. The roastie probably went crazy from lack of chad.
My fatcel buddy was tge nearest thing to a chad that blob could get!

Probably thats why she snapped... Dropped by a fat man!

IRL I actually learned this accent in order to communicationmaxx, otherwise the locals couldn't comprehend me.

I will. Er EMBA radio is fun and easy for me. Ain't no one else wanna hear me);;;
Cool. I think the accent sounds good. Also, I enjoy EMBA radio, so keep doing more of it!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back