Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill ER was blackpilled AF

• Thread starter Deleted member 41988
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 41988

girls say that I'm a loser
-
> I'm not promoting violence

anyway ER was :blackpill: AF, this is why:

1) he had a very good personality, so he knew that he was entitled at a 10/10 stacy for his personality

2) he didn't like sheboons, sheboons are not humans

3) I wanted to fit in the cool kids, for socialcirclemaxxxx, too bad they never accepted him, he was too smart for them

4) he posted in incel forums, so very HIGH IQ

5) he hated his family, :blackpill:because it was they're fault for his bad genes

6) he hated girls and sexhavers

7) he posted video on jewtube to spread the :blackpill:

8) he went ER, a very based thing to do, very healthy too, in minecraft ofc

9) he did cool videos, when I watched them I felt :whitepill: AF and edgy AF nigga

10) he was very very sophisticated

11) very very very NOSTRADAMUS IQ

12) I see all his videos 5 times a day, if he wasn't based AF I wouldn't see them so many times

13) I think he's based so this is enough evidence

14) also the edgy AF based @Animecel2D thinks that ER is based AF

15) he appear in the song "raised by the world wide web", a well known incel song, so based and edgy AF, when I listen to this song I dance like crazy

:whitepill::whitepill::whitepill:

11) very very very NOSTRADAMUS IQ
Legit negative IQ then.

Brutally low IQ and blupilled

Fatality

Reported for being a bluepilled cuck tbh btw ngl

He was a delusional idiot is what he was.

16 made the day of retribution

Elliot Rodger was wrong for killing innocent people, why couldn't he get a Girlfriend, ? Some said it wasn't his looks, that his looks were decent but his personality , that he was creepy, autistic , Sociopathic , that he expected women to just throw themselves at him, that he never really talked to women

Elliot Rodger was wrong for killing innocent people, why couldn't he get a Girlfriend, ? Some said it wasn't his looks, that his looks were decent but his personality , that he was creepy, autistic , Sociopathic , that he expected women to just throw themselves at him, that he never really talked to women

Cmon Jeff.

What do you mean by c'mon ? ER was wrong for what he did, but why couldn't he get a Girlfriend

Said it perfectly.