Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting ER was a fakecel and hated incels

Despicablecel

Despicablecel

Veteran
★★★★★

Does this look like an incel? If he's incel im a giga trucel :feelsUgh:

His halos:

-Cheekbones that could rival a gookfoid's milkies

-Glamorous complexion that not even James Charles could achieve naturally

-A jaw that is above average apart from height

-Solid eye area you could argue it's average but it is never below tbh

Now his failos:

-squidward nose
-feminine lips
-chin size of a prepubescent girl
-lesbian phenotype
-bad height and frame

None of these are enough to bring him to incel tier. No incels have ANY halos, and he has a couple. All incels have giga failos. He has neither a lack of halos or any giga failos. Height is the only trait that I think could make him undesirable in the eyes of beckys, especially since he didn't have the masculinity facially or body wise to compensate. But he could've gone for short foids, in b4 short foids have even higher standards. On average their partners are shorter. There are a lot who date tall guys but they have the biggest percentage who date sub 5'10 guys. THis can't be disputed. Lesbian, gook phenotype is the other failo. Back then there was no k pop so his SMV was obviously hindered but I still think he could've dated some ethnic foid (low class, impure gypsies to the supreme gentleman so discussing the possibility is disrespectful im sorrry :feels:) or white becky who was exposed to asians growing up and/or was a weeb. The simps after the massacre are proof he did have some appeal as opposed to the non existent the average incel has, just look at Alex Mblah blah.

If you worship this giganarcy fakecel who would've laughed at your incel face and social class you are either a fakecel yourself or a cuckhold. He killed 3 incels and went on an irreversible murder spree because he wanted to fit in with people who despise you. Whenever I see a faggot with an ER avi I think to myself, what an insanely edgy schizo who joined a meme bandwagon. He was revolutionary in bringing attention to the plight of incels and he was an amazing personality. There will never be a figure who has his entertainment and notoriety, but in terms of inceldom he was no incel. If you respect him for his based views then fair enough, but if you genuinely think he was incel you are deluded.

Bro looks like female

Bro looks like female
Foids are into gigafaggot prettyboys so despite him looking very fragile and punchable i can't incelify him for that

Foids are into gigafaggot prettyboys so despite him looking very fragile and punchable i can't incelify him for that
Just feminine face not beautiful face

Just feminine face not beautiful face
His hairline and skin are beautiful. You could argue his features are too uncanny but his indicators of youth are enough to give him youthful appeal.

The definition of an incel is sub 5. Truecel is sub 4. He was neither.
Truecel is 2 or below.

View attachment 665347
View attachment 665356

His halos:

Now his failos:

-squidward nose
-feminine lips
-lesbian phenotype
-bad height and frame

None of these are enough to bring him to incel tier. No incels have ANY halos, and he has a couple. All incels have giga failos. He has neither a lack of halos or any giga failos. Height is the only trait that I think could make him undesirable in the eyes of beckys, especially since he didn't have the masculinity facially or body wise to compensate. But he could've gone for short foids, in b4 short foids have even higher standards. On average their partners are shorter. There are a lot who date tall guys but they have the biggest percentage who date sub 5'10 guys. THis can't be disputed. Lesbian, gook phenotype is the other failo. Back then there was no k pop so his SMV was obviously hindered but I still think he could've dated some ethnic foid (low class, impure gypsies to the supreme gentleman so discussing the possibility is disrespectful im sorrry :feels:) or white becky who was exposed to asians growing up and/or was a weeb. The simps after the massacre are proof he did have some appeal as opposed to the non existent the average incel has, just look at Alex Mblah blah.

If you worship this giganarcy fakecel who would've laughed at your incel face and social class you are either a fakecel yourself or a cuckhold. He killed 3 incels and went on an irreversible murder spree because he wanted to fit in with people who despise you. Whenever I see a faggot with an ER avi I think to myself, what an insanely edgy schizo who joined a meme bandwagon. He was revolutionary in bringing attention to the plight of incels and he was an amazing personality. There will never be a figure who has his entertainment and notoriety, but in terms of inceldom he was no incel. If you respect him for his based views then fair enough, but if you genuinely think he was incel you are deluded.
Agree, he was just mad blonde haired stacies weren’t flocking to him. He never even tried. Classic fakecel. But he had mental issues from bullying and such, so he was a mentalcel imo.

actual inwell

"incel saint who walked up a thousand steps in Elder Ring just to be pushed down just like meee"

@Puppeter @RandomGuy @wereq

He did try to socialize multiple times but wasn't welcomed because of his incel looks.
he had a circle but he had an insane superiority complex due to his upbringing so he left cause dining with 10th in line to the throne and victoria secret models or death

He was raised in a bad family, had unrealistics opinions about hiself, did not know how to interac with people. His mind state alone was enogh to destroy him. If you search about the case and read his manifesto it will be clear that he had serious metal problems. Guy was a mentalcel

Truecel is 2 or below.

Agree, he was just mad blonde haired stacies weren’t flocking to him. He never even tried. Classic fakecel. But he had mental issues from bullying and such, so he was a mentalcel imo.
he implied that incels don't have gigafailos. So his definition of incel is obviously 4.5 minimum since that's when someone has no failos but just an overall unharmonious face. So according to him truecels are defined by my summary of incels give or take a few nuances. So 4 or 3.5 minimum.

As for you thinking it's 2 or below that's crazy. 2's dont even exist. Sub 4 is more accurate since that's when someone will be discriminated against. Discrimination should be interchangable with trucel. i don't know what else trucel could mean tbh.

He was raised in a bad family, had unrealistics opinions about hiself, did not know how to interac with people. His mind state alone was enogh to destroy him. If you search about the case and read his manifesto it will be clear that he had serious metal problems. Guy was a mentalcel
ye agree

actual inwell

View attachment 665357

"incel saint who walked up a thousand steps in Elder Ring just to be pushed down just like meee"

View attachment 665358

@Puppeter @RandomGuy @wereq
:lul::lul::lul: Brutal mogging

he implied that incels don't have gigafailos. So his definition of incel is obviously 4.5 minimum since that's when someone has no failos but just an overall unharmonious face. So according to him truecels are defined by my summary of incels give or take a few nuances. So 4 or 3.5 minimum.

As for you thinking it's 2 or below that's crazy. 2's dont even exist. Sub 4 is more accurate since that's when someone will be discriminated against. Discrimination should be interchangable with trucel. i don't know what else trucel could mean tbh.
Truecel is when you are so ugly that you are actually physically revolting to normies. Women don’t get near you, and no matter how society is structured it would be over for you. Truecel is an incel that can never not be an incel. It is completely beyond all comprehensions of over for him. 3/10 is what I would consider nearcel, where you are close to being a truecel. 4/10 is just classic incel.

He did try to socialize multiple times but wasn't welcomed because of his incel looks.
He was bullied when he was younger afaik. The trauma is what prevented him from doing anything when he was in college either. I don’t think he has ever asked out a single woman.

His hairline and skin are beautiful. You could argue his features are too uncanny but his indicators of youth are enough to give him youthful appeal.
He does look like chad sometimes
I still have r3spect for him it triggers foids

:lul::lul::lul: Brutal mogging

Truecel is when you are so ugly that you are actually physically revolting to normies. Women don’t get near you, and no matter how society is structured it would be over for you. Truecel is an incel that can never not be an incel. It is completely beyond all comprehensions of over for him. 3/10 is what I would consider nearcel, where you are close to being a truecel. 4/10 is just classic incel.

He was bullied when he was younger afaik. The trauma is what prevented him from doing anything when he was in college either. I don’t think he has ever asked out a single woman.
So you think that the ratio of incels to truecels is higher than what i think? I've always thought there's a fine line cause there's ugly and then there's uglier. I always thought once someones uglier than what's considered ugly they're just irredeemable. But I guess you're right in that truecels are abominations and should be differentiated from incels since categories like chads, normies, incels, truecels exist for a reason.

He was a typical redditor incel in denial

If he still lived and came on this forum and posted his pics + said that the only wants blonde women he would be banned asap. Most people here would tell him to fuck off and try everything first.

Last edited:
So you think that the ratio of incels to truecels is higher than what i think? I've always thought there's a fine line cause there's ugly and then there's uglier. I always thought once someones uglier than what's considered ugly they're just irredeemable. But I guess you're right in that truecels are abominations and should be differentiated from incels since categories like chads, normies, incels, truecels exist for a reason.
Actual truecels are rare. Most incels will probably end up as beta buck cucks after wagecucking, or give up and rot.

If he still lived and came on this forum and posted his pics + said that the only wants blonde women he would be banned asap. Most people here would tell him to fuck off and try everything first.
At what rating do you get banned? 5 or more?

Actual truecels are rare. Most incels will probably end up as beta buck cucks after wagecucking, or give up and rot.
Tbh betabuxxing is worse than being single. It's like the equivalent of trueceldom.

@BlackPilledOverdose i've been lurking for a while i'm not a true greycel. I read his manifesto and know a lot about him.

Yup. He never had a chance with his filipino nigger gook pheno and frameletism.

He wasnt really good-looking to be considered 'pretty boy'. And not every female is attracted to pretty boys unless she's 14 y.o.
Females hate any femininity in men.

He was autistic and didnt get laid at 22... Seems like an incel to me

He was below average for sure, though I believe he could get something in SEA.

On top of that, he was also an aspie

autism is redpill though because it implies personality can change a foid's biological opinion
No, it’s not. It merely implies that normal looks aren’t enough to compete on tinder or make foids fall at your feet.

If you are a normie, you need to socialize to get a foid.

Though I agree that is annoying to see >5s here as they often end up being failed normies who later ascend

No, it’s not. It merely implies that normal looks aren’t enough to compete on tinder or make foids fall at your feet.

If you are a normie, you need to socialize to get a foid.

Though I agree that is annoying to see >5s here
So you think being NT can increase SMV. If you think a normie (ill assume 5/10) can get laid by being NT that means he reaches a threshold (5.5/10 SMV im assuming). By that logic a NT 4.5, sub 5 can have the same SMV as a 5/10 aspie. If you compare elliot (5/10 example) to a hypothetically "NT"
elliot still has more SMV tbh

He was an incel because of his narcissism. That's why he couldn't get sex.
Also, your looks don't make you you an incel. An incel is just someone that can't get sex.

autism is redpill though because it implies personality can change a foid's biological opinion
Classifying things as X Y and sticking to these schemes is foolish. Besides it all, blackpill is more about genetic determinism and genes determine your NT (not only looks).
85~90% of autistics are unemployed and will never be able to have careers,
2/3 of autistic men die without even one relationship from start to finish,
And the autism suicide rate is 15x the general population's. Everyone thinks it's okay to discriminate against autistics, there is nothing good about this disorder. Nothing will ever change because this is the way I was born. I will never find love and will never be able to connect with others like they can with each other because of this retarded disorder.
90% of autistic kids get bullied in school and one study found that 63% of all bullied kids were Aspergers.

But NT doesn't matter bro, it's just all about face, race, and height! - :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:
@Zer0/∞

Classifying things as X Y and sticking to these schemes is foolish. Besides it all, blackpill is more about genetic determinism and genes determine your NT (not only looks).
85~90% of autistics are unemployed and will never be able to have careers,
2/3 of autistic men die without even one relationship from start to finish,
And the autism suicide rate is 15x the general population's. Everyone thinks it's okay to discriminate against autistics, there is nothing good about this disorder. Nothing will ever change because this is the way I was born. I will never find love and will never be able to connect with others like they can with each other because of this retarded disorder.
90% of autistic kids get bullied in school and one study found that 63% of all bullied kids were Aspergers.

But NT doesn't matter bro, it's just all about face, race, and height! - :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:
@Zer0/∞
ok but those are unaware autists

View attachment 665347
View attachment 665356

His halos:

Now his failos:

-squidward nose
-feminine lips
-lesbian phenotype
-bad height and frame

If you worship this giganarcy fakecel who would've laughed at your incel face and social class you are either a fakecel yourself or a cuckhold. He killed 3 incels and went on an irreversible murder spree because he wanted to fit in with people who despise you. Whenever I see a faggot with an ER avi I think to myself, what an insanely edgy schizo who joined a meme bandwagon. He was revolutionary in bringing attention to the plight of incels and he was an amazing personality. There will never be a figure who has his entertainment and notoriety, but in terms of inceldom he was no incel. If you respect him for his based views then fair enough, but if you genuinely think he was incel

He was a sheltered,spoiled failed normie who hated ugly men

ER is a normie by international standards it means . He has access to some booty even if not whites . I think he was just a mere standardcell who was obsessed with white stacys and got frustrated when he couldn't get any.

Whether he hated incels or not is irrelevant. Most foids wanted absolutely nothing to do with him.

He was a very feminine looking hapa framelet and manlet. He woulda be damn lucky to get a 5'1 short, fat, and dark latina, curry, noodlewhore, or black whore. And that nigga wanted top tier stacies lol.

Are looks enough to disqualify someone from being an incel? Someone can be involuntarily celebrate for other reasons. For example, I'm sure his whining and narcissism repelled women.

elliot looks more southeast asian (like vietnamese) than north east asian

He just had extreme shyness and couldn't walk up and ask a foid out, but he had the balls to go out and kill them, doesn't make any sense

Finally someone bragged this. You’re blackpill unaware if you call er an actual incel.

Just a mental guy he is.