Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious ER shouldn't have done what he did, because he wasted an excellent and unique potential he had.

• Thread starter SlutLiberationFront
  • Start date
SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅
★★★★★
It's serious. Anyone that has read his manifesto can see he was a skilled writter. Of course, his experiences in 2013 and 2014, especially the time he got beaten in a party were final nail in the coffin.
He should have tried writing some type of venting using metaphors or other special ways of writing, like a fragmented story, since he was into philosophy and fantasy, and was very enthusiastic about GOT and fantasy games. You can see how enthusiastic he is in that video where he gets his GOT book.
I imagine if he was alive today, he would have eaten the GOT books and take a bunch of experiences from the books and games he played to come up with an idea of his own to write something. Of course, writing a book can take several years, and you can end up making nothing out of it, BUT, as he was talented at writing and formulating his thoughts and sentences, he could make short pieces like I find every day and are very touching and soothing, and being an emotional person with very eloquent writing style, would be a huge benefit for him. Some authors that write short pieces, not exactly poetry, have hundreds of thousands of followers everywhere, and there are many places where he could scatter his words and works. I could cite several authors who write short pieces that I think ER would be like if he tried to write short pieces about whatever feeling he had in mind, in some intelligent and touching way.

As someone who writes a lot, I feel horrible thinking about ER and the potential that was wasted with his actions. You can say he was repetitive many times in his manifesto, which he truly was, but that is understandable because he was venting everything, every frustration and every thought, and he was living in an endless loop, like me, that he put an end to. Anyone that lives in a loop will have very repetitive thinking and events, so it is understandable that some of his words would be repetitive in his final letter. But some of his quotes and the way he formulated the sentences, thoughts, emotions and things alike are very impressive. He was absolutely not right in mind and out of control by the time he was writing all that stuff, so just imagine if he had his mind set right and putting effort to stay right. I'm not saying that he should be bluepilled, but he actually should have considered writing. He DID consider it, but he considered something too big at start, that was a book that could be made into a movie. That obviously is too big of a step for anyone. If he was writing small pieces about nature, humans nature or emotions, experiences, that type of thing like many authors that are famous throughout all social medias for their touching words, I'm sure he would have accomplished a big public if people helped him out getting his words out there, and thus, he maybe could have found someone.

I don't want to sound bluepilled but he would have to actually work on his personality. Why? Because he started to say positive things about himself, which many people do as some sort of therapy or cope, like "I can do this! I can get through these times!" But the problem with what he did regarding this is that he took it to the extreme and was trying to reinforce the thoughts at any possible cost. If you compare his writings to his videos, you will see different people. In his videos he tries to come off as assertive all the time and sure of himself, and he tries really hard and you can see he is trying and it makes him look weird, because he was coping hard and on his last specks of sanity and effort to get something in life, but in the manifesto, while doing the same sometimes, in the vast majority of time he would acknowledge to the very end that he was inferior in every way to everyone. I can't blame him, I really can't. He was hypersensitive and on top of that a diagnosed autistic, which are pure death sentences combined with all the bullying he had gone through. He was traumatized to his bones by many of his experiences, and I can't blame him as he was too sensitive. The only people that know how much of a hell being hypersensitive really is, is exactly the same people as him. He just couldn't control his emotions. I share the same characteristics although I try every fucking thing to hide any emotion I had in front of everyone and even myself. But I can't count how times I said out loud to my mom that I wanted to fucking die.
The experiences he had throughout his life truly fucked him up if you really the whole manifesto, which I did multiple times. I see no other outcome for him on the set circumstances other than what he did. Dude was autistic + hypersensitive, unable to control his emotions and caring about things that most people wouldn't, and I sharing the exact same problems know how undescribable bad that is.

He truly had an unfortunate trainwreck of a life. In the leaked e-mails, it is shown how he was used by his parents for personal gains and interest, and how much the divorce of his parents affected him. He was not actually super rich like it looks and people think, it is stated that they were in deep financial problems and his father sometimes would barely have any money at the end of the month to pay anything or eat, his own father admits to it. He could barely eat and keep himself fed and the house paid. Not only that, but the e-mails also show how fragmented his whole life and family was. Truly tragic that someone with a blissful beginning in life ended up like that.

It makes me really mad how stubborn ER was. The dude who was giving him advice in Isla Vista told him to leave that place, that people there are very shallow, selfish and savage, the dude himself that was there for years could acknowledge such thing, and he knew what he was talking about as he was there for most of his life and studied there, yet ER ignored it and insisted in staying there surrounded by the very people he despised. I imagine if he took his advice and left that place forever to somewhere better. He appreciated nature, so being in the northern parts of the country or moving to Canada would change his life. Nature is really blissful up there. If he liked the climate and type of nature of LA and surrounding areas, then he should have gone somewhere better with the same type of nature. It is a real shame that he insisted in staying in Isla Vista knowing how people there are like. This decision is what ultimately led him to his final actions, because if he had left that place, he would be away from the people he hated and that would never accept him.

I can't blame him for the feelings he had. People have very mixed feelings about his looks, some say he was actually pretty fine, while others mock him in every way possible, maybe because they just hate him for what he did, thus they will slander him in any way possible, but he could definitely improve some things. His speech was really good, he had excellent mannerism and vocabulary, he was just too deep into his own delusion of trying to improve himself through saying positive things all the time trying to believe them and making them true, which is not the right path. He chose a coping mechanism but did it wrong, and took the wrong decisions trying to make it work.
Unfortunately, an immense potential for an excellent renowned writter got lost, all because he choose to be stubborn his whole life and ignore the most important advice that was given to him; leaving Isla Vista.
I really like ER and his character, his skilled writting, how fervorous he was into diving into fantasy to escape from life, but being very stubborn is what led him down his path. I'm not saying he should have ignored all that was done to him, it's just that he could have taken better decisions, as he had chances. He took many good decisions, actually, like taking tons of hours reading things that interested him, changing the way he dressed up, his posture, and all that. He took some good decisions while taking awful decisions like staying in one of the most superficial and shallow places on the planet, where he would stand no chance competing with all the dudes and girls from such place. Anyone that lives in superficial places like where he lived, Australia, New Zealand, most of Europe and such knows how that is. People really don't care about who you are, their interest is what you look like + status, for both casual relations and long-term.

It's really tragic taking right decisions and at the same time taking wrong decisions, and it all culminating in a series of tragic events that lead to multiple deaths

A quote that many people in this whole planet, incel, widowed, that broke up, lost a family member, friend, or craves for someone that didn't meet yet, or whatever, can relate to and definitely always reminds me of ER is this.

"Nothing is more lonely than being surrounded by people, but dreaming of somebody who is not there"
—J. Střelou

When you crave for someone, you will relate to this in every sense, doesn't matter who it is and what situation you are in.

For the things he said about nature:

"93% stardust
We have calcium in our bones, iron in our veins, carbon in our souls, and nitrogen in our brain. 93% stardust, with souls made of flames, we are all just stars with people names."
—Nikita Gill

Others are:

"And we drive back to certain memories and beautiful beginnings—hoping that they could happen again—wishing that at the end, we will still be the same."
For the times ER would think about his blissful and good times.

"Maybe that's why
Moving on is harder
You don't have to just let go of what was
You also have to let go of
What could've been"

"They won't miss you whenever you're gone.
They will miss you whenever that person or things they replaced you with is no longer accessible."

"Sometimes the place you are used to is not the place you belong."

"I am strangely tired, not from having talked so much, but at the mere thought of what I still have to say."

ER didn't lack one bit of talent, feelings and intelligence to write this type of stuff and garner thousands of followers everywhere in many places. Writing small pieces like this is actually pretty effective at getting your words out of your mind and venting about something, but he also could try writing some blocks using metaphors or talking in third person, as in a story. It's very effective. I aspire to do it someday and direct my mind at something that can benefit me somehow.

Last edited:
Good analysis. His father was upper class and probably had connections with people who could've helped Elliot Rodger become a popular writer.

Wo there tl;dr I dunno if I'm just lazy or what?

"Do something productive instead of something destructive?" If only we could all follow that advice.

I get where you're coming from BUT it's likely that he would have never become a globally known figure if not for the path he took. The world is full of talented, aspiring artists in all fields. It is probable that he would have never stood out significantly had he gone another way about life.

Good analysis. His father was upper class and probably had connections with people who could've helped Elliot Rodger become a popular writer.
Exactly. As I say at the end, he didn't lack a single bit of intelligence and skills to arrange his feelings or thoughts or reflections in beautiful ways and get his words out there, especially with his father having connections to every sort of artists in Hollywood. He could easily have garnered a lot of fame if he tried to write some short pieces of thoughts and feelings. What a shame man, I can only imagine what he could come up with if he had taken the right decisions. He was already very invested in philosophy and deep thinking, so it wouldn't be hard for him to think of various subjects in several different approaches to write about them in beautiful ways. I hate the fact that he is not here anymore and didn't listen to the most important advice that could have saved him from himself. He was too focused on satisfying an unrealistic desire that couldn't happen, not in THAT shallow shithole of a place. He should have been in a better place, both for his mind, safety, and emotionally, especially somewhere with prevalent nature, as you can see in his videos and manifesto, that he really liked nature and spending time in it.

you're right, he was a talented guy, but he threw it all away and tarnished his reputation. it's sad really

Elliot wasted his normie potential
he was a normie not incel
he was a failed normie who went crazy and planned a terroristic attack against his town and friends.
Honestly him killing himself like a bitch sums up his entire story. He couldn't even handle rotting in prison for life or however long

"Do something productive instead of something destructive?" If only we could all follow that advice.
It's not for everyone, but as I said multiple times, he was stubborn and refused to follow important advices that could have prevented him on his final spiral. Would he continue to be an incel? Probably, but at least he could have done something else.
But considering all that he was and had been through, I see no other outcome than what happened. The hypersensitivity and taking wrong decisions several times and decreasing his chances to fit somewhere ruined him. He should have taken a deep analysis of everything, especially together with that dude who was giving him advices in Isla Vista, who was older than him and had been there for a long time. Of course the dude was not blackpilled, but he at least knew what people there really are, and it was NOT a place for ER, but ER insisted in being there and it is what ultimately led him down his path.
He DID improve himself in several way, he did try many things, but he took so many wrong decisions that it is hard to see any possible different outcome from the one we already know.
He could have done something to his life if some things had been different and he didn't take so many wrong decisions. He WAS intelligent, he had lots of times occasionally and able to dive deep into what he had interest in, and that is the reason he would definitely be able to do something if he had enough motivation, like writing.

Yup. OP's wall of text can easily be replied with a simple 'cope', but I'll say a bit more and say there's no way severe autistcel Elliot would have gone on to fulfill anything satisfactory especially considering his standards were so high and he had already fallen so low.
Tbh

It’s productive to make people pay, although he just attacked random people he didn’t know.

Yup. OP's wall of text can easily be replied with a simple 'cope', but I'll say a bit more and say there's no way severe autistcel Elliot would have gone on to fulfill anything satisfactory especially considering his standards were so high and he had already fallen so low.
The "wall of text" is a valid analysis on why he could have at least tried something, but he didn't try something he had talent for, he tried something completely out of his league and something that rarely happens considering the amount of books there exists on this planet.
Also "cope" doesn't add anything to such discussion. He indeed wasted his whole life because he was stubborn and took too many wrong decisions, this is not cope, this is a good analysis like in the part where I say you see 2 different people from ER videos to his manifesto that is deeply personal.

he was a normie not incel
jfl he was a baby faced manlet at 22 and he had facial flaws
him at the age of death mogged the shit out of his younger hs and middle school self where he had no friends and was bullied
there was nothing normie about an outcasted autist khhv at 22
his only shot at ascending was with a 2/10 sheboon loli
he fit in literally nowhere and you think he had normie potential:feelskek:

I get where you're coming from BUT it's likely that he would have never become a globally known figure if not for the path he took. The world is full of talented, aspiring artists in all fields. It is probable that he would have never stood out significantly had he gone another way about life.
You don't need to be a globally known figure. Most small artists or authors have a very loyal fanbase, even if they are very small. Many authors of short pieces have garnered small audiences that are incredibly supportive and loyal. You don't need global fame for that.

OP is saying elliot could have done other things such as "work on his personality" and maybe get a career in writing, he had "potential"

Tbh
What where you banned for?
It’s productive to make people pay, although he just attacked random people he didn’t know.
:whitepill::whitepill::whitepill:

ER wasn't exactly a chad, but he definitely wasn't a subhuman looking incel either. He could've easily gotten a mid-tier Becky, but unfortunately he had a blond stacy fetish. His problem is that he was a supreme autist.

Edit: I also don't understand the black and white mindset on sexual attractiveness here: either you are a 11/10 gigasupermegaterachad or 0/10 gigasubhumankilomegaincel. Attractiveness is a spectrum (skewed towards chad, of course), but nevertheless a spectrum.

Last edited:
OP is saying elliot could have done other things such as "work on his personality" and maybe get a career in writing, he had "potential"
Like I said, that part is not bluepill, because he had a coping and "improving" mechanism to work his personality to a better state and fulfill his mind, but he did it all wrong and drove people away from him and mock him. He really did take good decisions but at the same time horrible decisions and actions, like in the case of coping mechanism that helped many people and he used it so wrong that made people mock him forever.
He longed to be listened to, and he never had that. Deep into the manifesto, he describes how happy he was with his roommate who always tried to spark some conversation, and he would always be glad to talk. That's what he needed, and wanted, but some of his mentality didn't let him do that or cope in a healthy way, apart from of course, doing what I mentioning, completely disregarding the advice that could have saved him from himself and all that misery, that was leaving Isla Vista. He was in Chad/Stacyland where competition is impossible for anyone that doesn't meet the standards in the slightest, and he knew it very well, yet decided to stay and suffer, although he would occasionally leave because he hated people there so much.
Truly tragic and sad set of decisions.

jfl he was a baby faced manlet at 22 and he had facial flaws
him at the age of death mogged the shit out of his younger hs and middle school self where he had no friends and was bullied
there was nothing normie about an outcasted autist khhv at 22
his only shot at ascending was with a 2/10 sheboon loli
he fit in literally nowhere and you think he had normie potential:feelskek:
i'm talking about his rich background and his looks are actually quite normie tier for a mixed race asian man

Is OP LARPing or what? That fuckhead ER was a turbo autist incapable of change. No foid would ever have gone with him - it never began has never been so on point - that much I can get on board with. And he would only have been a good writer if he was being ironic the whole time but alas obviously he very much was not.

That fuckhead ER was a turbo autist incapable of change.
Maybe if you have read what I posted you would realise that I said that exact thing but using different words. I basically said he was extremely stubborn and incapable of taking rational decisions that could have saved him from himself. His inability to change and listen to the most important thing said to him is what ultimately caused what he is known for.
Next time take time to read and comprehend a post before assuming something.

Opinions on his looks are very, very mixed. We can go from one extreme to another. It's impossible to take a conclusion.

Opinions on his looks are very, very mixed. We can go from one extreme to another. It's impossible to take a conclusion.
just look at this pussy wetter:feelskek:

no disrespect for the saint tho
just pointing out the abysmal iq of some posters who think he was attractive to women

nobody would know him if not for his contribution tbh :feelsaww:

just look at this pussy wetter:feelskek:
View attachment 512136View attachment 512137View attachment 512138
View attachment 512140
no disrespect for the saint tho
just pointing out the abysmal iq of some posters who think he was attractive to women
That's exactly my point. I've read comments of many girls saying that he was completely fine, while other people say how shitty he looked and slander him endlessly. I said how we can go from one extreme to another. No doubt a very mixed subject. He is one of the people that really get extremely mixed views on looks.

What ER did is the peak of humanity and the ideal goal for every incel.

If there were ERs every single day all over the world, then there would be no incels at all

What ER did is the peak of humanity and the ideal goal for every incel.

If there were ERs every single day all over the world, then there would be no incels at all

Are you shitting me? They'd put us into gas chambers immediately.

Maybe if you have read what I posted you would realise that I said that exact thing but using different words. I basically said he was extremely stubborn and incapable of taking rational decisions that could have saved him from himself. His inability to change and listen to the most important thing said to him is what ultimately caused what he is known for.
Next time take time to read and comprehend a post before assuming something.
Tl;dr

not to mention, on top of his talents and riches, he was NOT bad looking at all. Yes, he was a faggot and had a faggy aura and I'm not saying he was anywhere close to being a chad but he was still normie tier and could have made it irl if he focused on careermaxxing

Coping is coping, but when you are failed by your community, not able to fulfill your human instincts and desires, it’s no wonder one will go crazy

Are you shitting me? They'd put us into gas chambers immediately.
They can't put every sub8 man into gas chamber.
Even if they had the power (which they dont), they wouldn't have the gas. Be realistic.

They only have the power betabuxxer normies give them. Once normies wake up it's over for them

Last edited:
ER was more of a mentalcel. Females avoided him because everyone probably knew of the retarded things he did

Coping is coping, but when you are failed by your community, not able to fulfill your human instincts and desires, it’s no wonder one will go crazy
He was coping, and even coping he was doing wrong (elevating his ego/personality). He was reinforcing it in completely wrong ways that would drive anyone away from him. At least if you want to cope, do it right. I can't deal with the fact that he ignored the most important adviced that could have avoided all that happened and saved him from endless suffering. He was a complete mentalcel. He took SO many bad decisions... he could have avoided a lot of trouble if he had gone to a better place instad of focusing on an unrealistic objective and desire that was a foid of the highest tier that tend to be extremely shallow looking for people on their level or above, and that only.
He longed for a friend, to be listened to, and he had no one. He says it was good to talk to James, and that guy that was his roommate that would always try to talk. Just imagine if he had a real friend, guidance... in the manifesto he says how sad he was at Max's departure never to be seen again, and that he saw him as an older brother or something like that, and he had a lot of good times with him. Just imagine if he had Max to guide him or give him some adventures. He had a harem of girls, I don't doubt that if if somehow he could be long term friends with Max he would get a foid the way ER wanted to fuck, dude lived in castles, he could pick whoever he wanted to. Max is all that ER would need, he saw in him company, good times, good talks and direction, even for his younger brother. I imagine what would happen if Max had stayed and had offered support to ER since James started to get afraid of him being too extreme, even though they both shared the same burden and were in some way daydreaming about completely fantastical stuff. Definitely a good friend but didn't offer what ER really wanted and needed at the time.
Every time I read the passage of ER where he says he is sad at Max's departure it tears me up a bit.

Yeah, he had boyish looks. Incels are not boyish, we are just ugly.
Skinnycels, shortcels, mentalcels, framecels... not "just ugly", but also a lot of other problems as height, frame, mental illness, physical problems. It's not so simple. If it was just being ugly then there would not be so many incels, as short men, mentalcels, skinnycels and framecels and all other people with some kind of irreversible problem would all ascend.
I just looked at your avi. Based as fuck. :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
What is your favorite from them? They have some very good ambient pieces.

ER was more of a mentalcel. Females avoided him because everyone probably knew of the retarded things he did

Kaczysnkicel

GrEYcel​

JoinedOct 12, 2021Posts1Online1h 22m

Kaczysnkicel

GrEYcel​

JoinedOct 12, 2021Posts1Online1h 22m
He is kinda right though. ER was a diagnosed sperg turbo autistic that refused all treatments and counselling. That combined with hypersensitivity and his emotions out of his controls really ruined his life on top of everything else.
One of his search history included "can I get a gun if I have autism?" Which just confirms his diagnostic by his psychiatrists.

It's serious. Anyone that has read his manifesto can see he was a skilled writter. Of course, his experiences in 2013 and 2014, especially the time he got beaten in a party were final nail in the coffin.
He should have tried writing some type of venting using metaphors or other special ways of writing, like a fragmented story, since he was into philosophy and fantasy, and was very enthusiastic about GOT and fantasy games. You can see how enthusiastic he is in that video where he gets his GOT book.
I imagine if he was alive today, he would have eaten the GOT books and take a bunch of experiences from the books and games he played to come up with an idea of his own to write something. Of course, writing a book can take several years, and you can end up making nothing out of it, BUT, as he was talented at writing and formulating his thoughts and sentences, he could make short pieces like I find every day and are very touching and soothing, and being an emotional person with very eloquent writing style, would be a huge benefit for him. Some authors that write short pieces, not exactly poetry, have hundreds of thousands of followers everywhere, and there are many places where he could scatter his words and works. I could cite several authors who write short pieces that I think ER would be like if he tried to write short pieces about whatever feeling he had in mind, in some intelligent and touching way.

As someone who writes a lot, I feel horrible thinking about ER and the potential that was wasted with his actions. You can say he was repetitive many times in his manifesto, which he truly was, but that is understandable because he was venting everything, every frustration and every thought, and he was living in an endless loop, like me, that he put an end to. Anyone that lives in a loop will have very repetitive thinking and events, so it is understandable that some of his words would be repetitive in his final letter. But some of his quotes and the way he formulated the sentences, thoughts, emotions and things alike are very impressive. He was absolutely not right in mind and out of control by the time he was writing all that stuff, so just imagine if he had his mind set right and putting effort to stay right. I'm not saying that he should be bluepilled, but he actually should have considered writing. He DID consider it, but he considered something too big at start, that was a book that could be made into a movie. That obviously is too big of a step for anyone. If he was writing small pieces about nature, humans nature or emotions, experiences, that type of thing like many authors that are famous throughout all social medias for their touching words, I'm sure he would have accomplished a big public if people helped him out getting his words out there, and thus, he maybe could have found someone.

I don't want to sound bluepilled but he would have to actually work on his personality. Why? Because he started to say positive things about himself, which many people do as some sort of therapy or cope, like "I can do this! I can get through these times!" But the problem with what he did regarding this is that he took it to the extreme and was trying to reinforce the thoughts at any possible cost. If you compare his writings to his videos, you will see different people. In his videos he tries to come off as assertive all the time and sure of himself, and he tries really hard and you can see he is trying and it makes him look weird, because he was coping hard and on his last specks of sanity and effort to get something in life, but in the manifesto, while doing the same sometimes, in the vast majority of time he would acknowledge to the very end that he was inferior in every way to everyone. I can't blame him, I really can't. He was hypersensitive and on top of that a diagnosed autistic, which are pure death sentences combined with all the bullying he had gone through. He was traumatized to his bones by many of his experiences, and I can't blame him as he was too sensitive. The only people that know how much of a hell being hypersensitive really is, is exactly the same people as him. He just couldn't control his emotions. I share the same characteristics although I try every fucking thing to hide any emotion I had in front of everyone and even myself. But I can't count how times I said out loud to my mom that I wanted to fucking die.
The experiences he had throughout his life truly fucked him up if you really the whole manifesto, which I did multiple times. I see no other outcome for him on the set circumstances other than what he did. Dude was autistic + hypersensitive, unable to control his emotions and caring about things that most people wouldn't, and I sharing the exact same problems know how undescribable bad that is.

He truly had an unfortunate trainwreck of a life. In the leaked e-mails, it is shown how he was used by his parents for personal gains and interest, and how much the divorce of his parents affected him. He was not actually super rich like it looks and people think, it is stated that they were in deep financial problems and his father sometimes would barely have any money at the end of the month to pay anything or eat, his own father admits to it. He could barely eat and keep himself fed and the house paid. Not only that, but the e-mails also show how fragmented his whole life and family was. Truly tragic that someone with a blissful beginning in life ended up like that.

It makes me really mad how stubborn ER was. The dude who was giving him advice in Isla Vista told him to leave that place, that people there are very shallow, selfish and savage, the dude himself that was there for years could acknowledge such thing, and he knew what he was talking about as he was there for most of his life and studied there, yet ER ignored it and insisted in staying there surrounded by the very people he despised. I imagine if he took his advice and left that place forever to somewhere better. He appreciated nature, so being in the northern parts of the country or moving to Canada would change his life. Nature is really blissful up there. If he liked the climate and type of nature of LA and surrounding areas, then he should have gone somewhere better with the same type of nature. It is a real shame that he insisted in staying in Isla Vista knowing how people there are like. This decision is what ultimately led him to his final actions, because if he had left that place, he would be away from the people he hated and that would never accept him.

I can't blame him for the feelings he had. People have very mixed feelings about his looks, some say he was actually pretty fine, while others mock him in every way possible, maybe because they just hate him for what he did, thus they will slander him in any way possible, but he could definitely improve some things. His speech was really good, he had excellent mannerism and vocabulary, he was just too deep into his own delusion of trying to improve himself through saying positive things all the time trying to believe them and making them true, which is not the right path. He chose a coping mechanism but did it wrong, and took the wrong decisions trying to make it work.
Unfortunately, an immense potential for an excellent renowned writter got lost, all because he choose to be stubborn his whole life and ignore the most important advice that was given to him; leaving Isla Vista.
I really like ER and his character, his skilled writting, how fervorous he was into diving into fantasy to escape from life, but being very stubborn is what led him down his path. I'm not saying he should have ignored all that was done to him, it's just that he could have taken better decisions, as he had chances. He took many good decisions, actually, like taking tons of hours reading things that interested him, changing the way he dressed up, his posture, and all that. He took some good decisions while taking awful decisions like staying in one of the most superficial and shallow places on the planet, where he would stand no chance competing with all the dudes and girls from such place. Anyone that lives in superficial places like where he lived, Australia, New Zealand, most of Europe and such knows how that is. People really don't care about who you are, their interest is what you look like + status, for both casual relations and long-term.

It's really tragic taking right decisions and at the same time taking wrong decisions, and it all culminating in a series of tragic events that lead to multiple deaths

A quote that many people in this whole planet, incel, widowed, that broke up, lost a family member, friend, or craves for someone that didn't meet yet, or whatever, can relate to and definitely always reminds me of ER is this.

"Nothing is more lonely than being surrounded by people, but dreaming of somebody who is not there"
—J. Střelou

When you crave for someone, you will relate to this in every sense, doesn't matter who it is and what situation you are in.

For the things he said about nature:

"93% stardust
We have calcium in our bones, iron in our veins, carbon in our souls, and nitrogen in our brain. 93% stardust, with souls made of flames, we are all just stars with people names."
—Nikita Gill

Others are:

"And we drive back to certain memories and beautiful beginnings—hoping that they could happen again—wishing that at the end, we will still be the same."
For the times ER would think about his blissful and good times.

"Maybe that's why
Moving on is harder
You don't have to just let go of what was
You also have to let go of
What could've been"

"They won't miss you whenever you're gone.
They will miss you whenever that person or things they replaced you with is no longer accessible."

"Sometimes the place you are used to is not the place you belong."

"I am strangely tired, not from having talked so much, but at the mere thought of what I still have to say."

ER didn't lack one bit of talent, feelings and intelligence to write this type of stuff and garner thousands of followers everywhere in many places. Writing small pieces like this is actually pretty effective at getting your words out of your mind and venting about something, but he also could try writing some blocks using metaphors or talking in third person, as in a story. It's very effective. I aspire to do it someday and direct my mind at something that can benefit me somehow.
TLDR I only read it partially. First of he wasted his mass shotting-suicide opporutnity. He could have killed way more foids and normies instead of 2 ricecels in his dorm and only 2 foids. Lame and low iq move. Secondly he wasnt ugly he was just a massive mentalcel but he could have coped with his daddy's money and get whore and indulge in expensive copes. Most incels are usually not rich. He was a whiny spoiled mentalcel imho and fuck him. The going ER meme is still fun tho

TLDR I only read it partially. First of he wasted his mass shotting-suicide opporutnity. He could have killed way more foids and normies instead of 2 ricecels in his dorm and only 2 foids. Lame and low iq move. Secondly he wasnt ugly he was just a massive mentalcel but he could have coped with his daddy's money and get whore and indulge in expensive copes. Most incels are usually not rich. He was a whiny spoiled mentalcel imho and fuck him. The going ER meme is still fun tho
You should have read everything as it is explained he was not actually rich. In the leaked e-mails his father states he at the time he could barely keep himself fed and the bills paid, also I mention how fucked up his brain was and he was completely mental.
Again, why do people never read the full posts before replying and jumping to conclusions saying stuff that are already explicitly stated in the thread start?

You should have read everything as it is explained he was not actually rich. In the leaked e-mails his father states he at the time he could barely keep himself fed and the bills paid, also I mention how fucked up his brain was and he was completely mental.
Again, why do people never read the full posts before replying and jumping to conclusions saying stuff that are already explicitly stated in the thread start?
why was he driving a bmw at 22. I cant even afford a driving license at 22. And he was living somewhere in california suburbs. And he was rich. The emails are made up shit. And your post is damn too long to read cba

why was he driving a bmw at 22. I cant even afford a driving license at 22. And he was living somewhere in california suburbs. And he was rich. The emails are made up shit. And your post is damn too long to read cba
They had a rich past but it had already declined by the time ER was born and got worse after his father invested everything he had in his failure movie title Oh My God. And the e-mails are not made up as there are things there that are in the manifesto that he says that were in e-mails (including him beggin to come back home from Morroco).

What potential did he have?

He wasn't in college and he was wagecucking for a room with other roommates.

What potential did he have?

He wasn't in college and he was wagecucking for a room with other roommates.
Maybe you would have the answer to your question if you read the fucking post.

i see your point but the gentleman had other ideas