Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel ER killings wikipedia lists "I.N.C.E.L. iDeOlogY" as one of his motives

Indari

Indari

Nigger
★★★★★
haven't visited the page in a long while but it's as if it was vandalized by soys :feelskek:
so many mentions of "mySoGGYknEE"
it mentions this worthless opinion
Amanda Hess, writing for Slate, argued that although Rodger killed more men than women, his motivations were misogynistic because his reason for hating the men he attacked was that he thought they stole the women he felt entitled to.
Yeah, he definitely killed those ricecels because they were mogging him so much. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:They are so eager to make lonely spergs into scary monsters following an "ideology" whom they can write off and forget about. They ironically blow him up to be much more scary than the larping autistic manlet he was. God I hate NPCs so much it's unreal.

also
In February 2020, the International Centre for Counter-Terrorism at the Hague retroactively described the killings as an act of misogynist terrorism.
as in, the Hague, Netherlands

Geenboterhampaspoort
Follow

Last edited:
How would it be incel ideology? He didn't even know what the term blackpill meant.

ER woulda fuckin shot anyone in front of him, even a truecel. also lmfao "misogynistic terrorism"
Didn’t he stab his roommates lol typical women making themselves the victims and ignoring what’s really going on

Soys will argue it was white supremacist misogyny even though Elliot Rodger was mixed-race and killed more men than women

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Absolutely shameless

incels are miSoGynISts :feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

they don't even mention that everything he did was 100% justified

they have mental illness listed as a motive for ER but don't for Minassian. Even though in his interrogation with the detective, it was obvious the guy's a schizo lunatic.

they have mental illness listed as a motive for ER but don't for Minassian. Even though in his interrogation with the detective, it was obvious the guy's a schizo lunatic.
They have incel ideology listed for Minassian too even though he admitted to only mentioning incels because of the notoriety and lying about everything he said about it. They made I.N.C.E.L.S. a thing and they got what they fucking deserved.
7ae

Two MSM phrases I loathe are "incel ideology" and "incel movement," both of which refer to non-existent things.

Two MSM phrases I loathe are "incel ideology" and "incel movement," both of which refer to non-existent things.
even professors and various government reports reference inkler jihad I.D.loggy. NPCs can't handle the internet