Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion ER gets too much attention compared to Lepine(imo)

• Thread starter Deleted member 19971
  • Start date
Deleted member 19971

Deleted member 19971

Pray for the souls of the Linux atheists
-
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marc_Lépine ( For those who do not know who Lepine is )

Let's be honest when comparing Lepine to ER who did a better job? I think Lepine did, he set his mind on one goal and that was to remove as many foids from this world. He got 14 of them and only injured 4 men in the cross fire. He also shot the ceiling to get the men away from firing range so he could shoot at foids. ER on the other hand went full rage mode and straight up killed 3 ricecels like the fuck. I know he had a sorority house as his main target but when he found it inaccessible he just went ham on whoever, not very determined in my eyes. But yeah this thread is open for discussion so let's hear them if you have any objections.
Marc

I SMOKE ANGEL DUST
I DONT GIVE A FUCK
STEAL AN ARMORED TRUCK
SEE A CROWD IM SPEEDING UP

Hey, Elliot Rodger here. Sophisticated and Magnificent.
(also you can't dodge the rodge)

Lepine was a hero ngl

Isla Vista was the beginning of incel culture as we know it today. I don't mean to glorify murder, but everyone before Elliot Rodger was just a random madman when it comes to history. 2014 was when people really started using the word "incel" and wondering what it meant/why they should be afraid of it.

The true incel and mens rights hero

He was based af, i never heard of him tho. ER gets all the attention.

I still cant believe Elliot stood like a retard in front of the sorority house instead of breaking in

Last edited:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marc_Lépine ( For those who do not know who Lepine is )

Let's be honest when comparing Lepine to ER who did a better job? I think Lepine did, he set his mind on one goal and that was to remove as many foids from this world. He got 14 of them and only injured 4 men in the cross fire. He also shot the ceiling to get the men away from firing range so he could shoot at foids. ER on the other hand went full rage mode and straight up killed 3 ricecels like the fuck. I know he had a sorority house as his main target but when he found it inaccessible he just went ham on whoever, not very determined in my eyes. But yeah this thread is open for discussion so let's hear them if you have any objections. View attachment 133649

Based

How come no one talks about Lepine??

Lmao wtf man, and we got Retards on here who overglorify ER

ER massively failed at what he set out to do. His only saving grace was making it known that virgin men will respond violently if tormented to a certain extent.

gets major attention also because he was on the same message boards (at the time it was PUAhate and 4chan)

ER mogs him tbh. Lookism exists even among incels. its over.

Too bad Lepine didn't wrote a complete manifesto like ER did

ER was recent, lepine was 30 years ago

There is a movieabout him, called le polytechnique i think
they show the ER scene
only worth watching that part tbh