Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel ER brother is becoming more and more Chadly each passing day

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Somebody posted about this a few months back and I went to check his profile again today and hes even more chadly

His brothers sacrifice blackpilled him on looks so hes made sure to looksmaxx as much as possible

Elliot shouldve killed him, hes probably seething looking down @ his bro from heaven

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/CHAkuh9H3ca/

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/CH78_gLHu79/

I mean look at the comments, theyre full of girls ❤️❤️❤️❤️ bombing him and just being thirsty all around

ERs brother is living the life ER desired so much

ER should have killed him

This is what ER could've looked like if he didn't have subhuman gook genes dragging him down. His father wasn't bad looking at all.

God claimed the wrong brother

Good thing ER died, he wouldnt have been able to take all this moggin from his little brother

This is what ER could've looked like if he didn't have subhuman gook genes dragging him down. His father wasn't bad looking at all.

Is his brother is part Moroccan or something

Edit

I don’t think that’s his brother:feelswhat:

Last edited:
I'll never have females simping for me.....

brutal mogging, no wonder he wanted to kill him

@Diocel thoughts on this N African Mogger?

I don’t think that’s ER’s brother

This is why I'm glad I don't have a younger brother. I know he'd mog the shit out of me and I'd resent him for the rest of my life. Also, have to take into account that they are half brothers. I believe ER's brother was from Robert Elliot's second marriage to Morrocan wife. His brother never got the hapa genes that made ER the way he was. Quite ironic that ER loved his mother so much even though it's her fault that her Malaysian genes pretty much prevented him from reaching his genetic potential. Still extreme Rage Fuel for ER looking down and seeing that his family is pretty much still living great lives and unbothered by his death

(ER's mom on left, his brother's mom on right)

Also not a coincidence that his stepmom mogs ER's own mom and that ER's brother is mogging him, his brother had better genes to work with tbh

those comments are brutal, basically any chads insta is suifuel

This is why I'm glad I don't have a younger brother. I know he'd mog the shit out of me and I'd resent him for the rest of my life. Also, have to take into account that they are half brothers. I believe ER's brother was from Robert Elliot's second marriage to Morrocan wife. His brother never got the hapa genes that made ER the way he was. Quite ironic that ER loved his mother so much even though it's her fault that her Malaysian genes pretty much prevented him from reaching his genetic potential. Still extreme Rage Fuel for ER looking down and seeing that his family is pretty much still living great lives and unbothered by his death

View attachment 389145View attachment 389147
Also not a coincidence that his stepmom mogs ER's own mom and that ER's brother is mogging him, his brother had better genes to work with tbh

Brutal it was over at the point of conception. His ugly gook foid mother doomed him.

The Moroccan wife Mogs the gook one into an atomic particle. If I was a mayo I’d way rather ascend with her then the gook

brutal mother pill

@Diocel thoughts on this N African Mogger?

I don’t think that’s ER’s brother
That is actually his brother. I did some slight research after reading ER's manifesto, :feelswhere::feelsstudy: his brother changed his name to "Zak Robertson" after the events of Isla Vista so he wouldn't be tied to the "Rodger" last name. He's pursing an acting and modeling career. See links below:

All of ER's family according to google

"Jazz Rodger" was his government name prior to changing it to "Zak Robertson"

This is his personal instagram for family only with original "Jazz Rodger"name:

and the new instagram from the link in his bio redirecting to "Zak Robertson" account OP posted:

Last edited:
His brother isn't half East Asian.

Edit: Meant to say Peter Rodger's second marriage (ER's dad) not Robert Elliot (got my name's mixed up) but too late to fix JFL
Brutal it was over at the point of conception. His ugly gook foid mother doomed him.

The Moroccan wife Mogs the gook one into an atomic particle. If I was a mayo I’d way rather ascend with her then the gook
brutal mother pill
Brutal indeed :feelsrope:a mother's genes are a very underrated cause of inceldom, I know not all incels look like their moms but boys get more genetic material from their moms than dad (at least on paper). The x chromosome carries way more genes than the y chromosome that carries significantly less and you only get one x from your mom (and just the y from dad). Foids get an even distribution by getting an x from both parents. There are some studies that say beautiful moms are more likely to have girls rather than boys too. If your mom is horrendous it's fucking over JFL (I'd like to see if anyone has studies on whether or not beautiful moms have way more attractive boys than ugly moms regardless of how the father looks)

Last edited:
I didn't know ER had a brother wtf

Good thing ER died, he wouldnt have been able to take all this moggin from his little brother

I don't think ER loved his mom, or anyone really.

Last edited:
One of the main things that makes me conflicted on EAmaxxing is that my son might turn into ER so is running JBW in north Africa/middle east legit brocels?
If I could have a son that looks like this rather than going to SEA or EA and having him hate me for making him half Asian that would be the preferable outcome.

He said he wouldn't be able to kill his father, and he never talked about killing his mom, so maybe he did love them.

True. A lot of times it felt like he at least enjoyed spending time at his mother's place rather than his dad's where he often felt neglected. "loved" wasn't the right word tbh, maybe he tolerated her more? He mentioned how he always got his way more when he was staying with his mother compared to when he was in his stepmom and father's household. At least that's what I got from my first initial read of his manifesto, correct me if I'm wrong

True. A lot of times it felt like he at least enjoyed spending time at his mother's place rather than his dad's where he often felt neglected. "loved" wasn't the right word tbh, maybe he tolerated her more? He mentioned how he always got his way more when he was staying with his mother compared to when he was in his stepmom and father's household. At least that's what I got from my first initial read of his manifesto, correct me if I'm wrong
I think he had a natural bond with his mother more, because of their GENETIC closeness. It's not something he really needed to intellectualize.

He was always gonna be the inferior/jettisoned Liquid Snake son in the Rodger bloodline, because breeding hapas for Peter was a mistake that ruined him eternally.

One of the main things that makes me conflicted on EAmaxxing is that my son might turn into ER so is running JBW in north Africa/middle east legit brocels?
If I could have a son that looks like this rather than going to SEA or EA and having him hate me for making him half Asian that would be the preferable outcome.

N Africans mog the hell outta EA and SEA

Plus the Hapa Pill is way too real

idk how to go about getting foids from there though it’s not a sex tourism hotspot like SEA

Fuck. Instantly looks better than ER because of the mom's genes. How is it fair? Imagine going out in public and he introduces ER as his brother, every foid will cringe on the spot. His betabux loser dad is a real piece of shit for putting ER through this.

he was fitting in in society from the start, meanwhile ER was incel
very brutal

Genetic lottery jfl.

If you don't hate nature, god and univers that means you are not blackpilled enough.

No, EAmax would work if you stay in EA. If you had a son in EA (assuming you're white) he would slay because he has some white genes. Obviously don't bring him back to the west LOL
He probably got his way at his mum's because he looks a little white. And his mum's side is obviously full of white worshippers.

Last edited:
the algorithm of this universe and it's unfairness is devastating and enraging

ER was a pussy. He killed random people yet he could have done so much more. His attack was pretty pathetic and was a massive failure.