Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL ER as a female

• Thread starter Deleted member 1780
  • Start date
Deleted member 1780

Deleted member 1780

FBIcel
-
Things would've turned out different if he was his female equivalent. The resemblance is uncanny.

Wtf

Last edited:
Holy fuarrrrk. :ha..feels::feelsmega::giga::whatfeels::feelswow:

she would be a model with a high end sexlife

her looksmatch literally went ER :lul::lul::lul:

Someone should find the full image of this. Perhaps this is ER's long lost sister.

if we were all girls none of us would be incels. crazy how it be like that sometimes. also OP great profile pic i love monster, really good manga blackpill af. read 20century boy, a good manga from same artist.

also OP great profile pic i love monster, really good manga blackpill af. read 20century boy, a good manga from same artist.

Thanks bro. I loved Monster, and the qualities/character of Johan. I'll check that out.

We probably wouldn't even know about elliot roger if he were a female. Switching from nightmare mode to tutorial mode in one click.

she would be a model with a high end sexlife
And this is completely ignored by society, if two people have the same salary then they are the same class according to society while the real difference is only looks and gender. Her life is a million times better than Elliot's:feelsree:
her looksmatch literally went ER :lul::lul::lul:
:f:

To think ER would likely be married to a tall white aryan California Chad by now. His gender truly doomed him.