Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story EPAL.GG nagasaki hiroshima blackpill story

B

bbwqs_v

Recruit
★★★★★
i have been chadfishing on this website known as epal.gg whereby women offer multiple services for a fee, which include e-chatting, playing a game of valorant/csgo/league, watching movies, karaoke together, etc.

the majority demographic are mainly lonely gamer men. some foids have ordered my service to e-chat so i got the chance to speak to them on voice in discord. here is a story i would like to share after having just spoken to one. everything in quotation marks are the exact brutal words she uses, JFL i can't put up with foids they're such fucking whores. this proves to me again that they all just think the fucking same.

she (21 years old) is cheating on her boyfriend (18 years old) with her ex (chad) without her boyfriend knowing.

i asked her why not just tell your boyfriend you're cheating? she says because "it's nice to keep him around when she's bored so she can be entertained when her ex (chad) is not around because he's always out clubbing while her boyfriend is a loser who doesn't go out and is also less attractive".

she then continues to say that "it's her boyfriend's fault for choosing to date her and she's only doing him a favour by breaking his heart in the future to teach him an important developmental lesson." :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

she then tells me her boyfriend is coming over to live with her for a week, and that she's basically the righteous one here since the guy has zero options and she's doing it out of pity for him.

JFL at how delusional she is to self-justify her actions at every step.

she then talks to me about how she's benefitting from all these lonely men on the website who simp & send her money. then goes on to talk about her ex and how he's so attractive in every way compared to her inferior boyfriend. typical foid behaviour. she then says she's insecure because her ex (chad) goes clubbing all the time and she worries that he will find a more attractive girl to get with. meanwhile she's waiting for him to come home lmao.

it's one thing to know about all this but it's another thing to experience this shit firsthand from a foid's mouth it makes me want to do unspeakable things to a certain group of people (in game)

I didn't know women even use the site. do you have discord so we can talk in further detail about it I'm actually interested

I didn't know women even use the site. do you have discord so we can talk in further detail about it I'm actually interested
sent u my discord in private chat

also wdym you didn't know women use the site, it's a website built around women selling services to men, that's the whole market. it capitlizes on the gamer niche and uwu gamer girl aesthetic too.

evil whore, i hope she chokes on blood
no sympathy for that faggot either because he still mogs me, all of them should die

also wdym you didn't know women use the site, it's a website built around women selling services to men, that's the whole market. it capitlizes on the gamer niche and uwu gamer girl aesthetic too.
I meant women using the site to "buy" men. I only ever saw it as a one sided fake prostitution site

I meant women using the site to "buy" men. I only ever saw it as a one sided fake prostitution site
there are a small number of attractive men who get paid lots of money by girls on the site. gamer nerdy geek girls also want a taste of chad every now & then lol

If you use this site you are instantly retarded and should be given a 200% ban for foid worship; who legitimately pays for things like that? :feelskek:

there are a small number of attractive men who get paid lots of money by girls on the site. gamer nerdy geek girls also want a taste of chad every now & then lol
it's such an insane/funny thing to me. women get paid to get carried in whatever game they play

evil whore, i hope she chokes on blood
no sympathy for that faggot either because he still mogs me, all of them should die
100% facts nothing but utter disgust for them.
If you use this site you are instantly retarded and should be given a 200% ban for foid worship; who legitimately pays for things like that? :feelskek:
it's legit onlyfans no.2 but it targets even younger men coz it's gaming related and primarily non-nsfw. MORE & MORE YOUNG MEN ARE BEING CONDITIONED TO BE SOYCUCK SIMPS:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

just the very notion that people pay money to play a video game with a hole makes me want to rope. i hope an asteroid hits this planet.

Yes I've had foids explain this type of shit
It was what originally redpilled me (almost 10 years ago) because I had an exceptionally soy upbringing

Most common was 'I'm immoral'
Why?
Cause I left this one guy for another guy
Why?
He was hotter
Why?
I dunno he's just soooo hot teehee

Note the hotter guys was out of her league and cheating on her every single time

Foids are perpetual children with no emotional regulation/self control

its like being of whore but you don't gotta do any pic or nudity or anything
simps are the main target, gamers were always incels

yes it has low tier becky and game sluts on it, but they only want service from chad or eboys or gamer cucks who are really good so they can get carried