Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Environmentalists are fucking retarded (Tesla fanboys GTFIH)

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
I really hate environmental fanboys who advocate for stupid shit like replacement of petrol cars with electric, soundless cars.

Those soyfags next step is to replace our meat with insect 'meat' because save the envionrmnent :soy: :soy: :soy: Let the rich eat real meat

because of the increasingly strict standards, it becomes harder and harder for companies to make products that aren't soy ass shit, e.g. Tesla 'cars', Soylent, and stupid electric products regulations.

My shitty creative speakers has a stupid standby feature cause of enviroment soy regulations. What it does is to stop playing sound unless you play extremely loud sounds.

What actually saves the environment is not to make more demanding regulations that companies can't fulfill, because it does little in the long run. You want to save the environment? CONTROL THE DAMN POPULATION. The people at Africa are breeding at a rapid rate, and soon they will be the largest group on the planet, looping the environment destroying and lowering the average IQ of the Earth. Is that what you fucking environmentists want?

How does it rrelate to inceldom? The products we use daily will be replaced by lowering quality alternatives, lowering our general quality of life, taking away our copes. Soon our PC will be made illegal because it's apparently not environment.

forced sterilization

Those soyfags next step is to replace our meat with insect 'meat' because save the envionrmnent
N2xcqg4hpdy31

electric cars are cool though

In the later times, the earth will become more populated than ever, the global will be forced to compete for resources like water, food and even space. Because of the competition, we will be forced to go lower and lower. Meat will be replaced by worse insect alternative, petrol cars will be replaced by EV bikes that are space efficient and energy efficient, all for the sake of environment.

In the long run, that won't work, in fact, no matter how energy efficient something it is, it will still drain the planet.

Will where the electricity to power electric cars come from?:waitwhat:

Will where the electricity to power electric cars come from?:waitwhat:
Nowhere. From the ass of God Elon Musk according to tesoy (Tesla) fanboys.

I like it when I tell them that the electricity they use to charge their electric cars is most likely made with fossil fuel or other means that the environmentalists wants to remove.

I don’t think they realize that switching everything to green energy will decimate countries and send billions of people into poverty.

Environmentalists are fucking retards. I’m not eating bugs and I’m not living in a converted sewage pipe community pod with redditors you fucking smelly cunts.

Environmentalists are fucking retards. I’m not eating bugs and I’m not living in a converted sewage pipe community pod with redditors you fucking smelly cunts.
true. also even if we went full enivotnemntalist the shitskin developing countries would just continue to pollute. Worse the global temperature would rise 1 degree Celsius due to lack of aersol cooling causing problems

All these enviro-shit campaigns are funded by the super-rich. They target middle-class people, trying to guilt them into lowering their quality of life in the name of "muh environment" so the billionaires can have more resources for themselves.

Why is there so much talk amongst the "green" crowd about banning cars, but none about banning private jets?.

Why are there calls for restricting commercial aviation/banning frequent flyer programs, but not restricting private aviation?

It's all about money. The billionaires want to destroy the middle class to get rid of potential rivals, hog all the goodies for themselves, and create a new feudalism with themselves as the lords and everyone else as the serfs, with nothing in between.