Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Environmentalist Chad gets all the attention and praise... guess why

SkinnyBaldcel

SkinnyBaldcel

balding since 19 - enough said
★★★★★
https://www.instagram.com/jackharries/ so many foids are sharing and liking his instagram story/pic where he gets arrested for reporting at a petroleum week conference or some shit nvm imagine if an ugly male would do the same shit like him, he would have 200 followers instead of 1.5 million

In addition to that he is a feminist who praises the worlds women day and posts pic of his gf saying how wonderful she is jfl, of course he can be a feminist because he will get attention from girls anyway so he thinks they are good by nature and like him for his personality and not looks

fucking cunt should get a blade run through his pretty skull

https://www.instagram.com/jackharries/ so many foids are sharing and liking his instagram story/pic where he gets arrested for reporting at a petroleum week conference or some shit nvm imagine if an ugly male would do the same shit like him, he would have 200 followers instead of 1.5 million

In addition to that he is a feminist who praises the worlds women day and posts pic of his gf saying how wonderful she is jfl, of course he can be a feminist because he will get attention from girls anyway so he thinks they are good by nature and like him for his personality and not looks

Reminds me of this chad.
Females shared the shit out of this talk on twitter. I wonder why ... :feelswhere::feelswhere:

he is not at fault for being born a chad and being a feminist when women worship him his whole life, whats worse is that if an ugly male would do exactly the shit he does no one would notice it
Reminds me of this chad.
Females shared the shit out of this talk on twitter. I wonder why ...
must be his great personality:soy::soy:

Fucking hate these types of smug Chads. I hope some cop busts his face and ruins that jawline.

must be his great personality:soy::soy:

The world is truly disgusting when you really think about it. Humans don't make rational decisions based on the truth of an argument. We cut corners and use simple heuristics to make decision: the election of Canada's Justin Cuckdeau. If he wasn't as attractive facially, he would never had been elected simply put.

he is not at fault for being born a chad and being a feminist when women worship him his whole life, whats worse is that if an ugly male would do exactly the shit he does no one would notice it

I dont give a shit who's fault it is. I want him to suffer. I want him to be humiliated and tortured over and over for the rest of life. Like what society has done to us.

I hope he get arrested by (((them))) for ruining their bussines

How the fuck do some people even get to be that good looking? It's like a mystery to me. Nothing works properly on me yet everything works perfectly for him. Goddamn scam.

Fucking hate these types of smug Chads. I hope some cop busts his face and ruins that jawline.
The only fucking reason he gets any attention is because he looks masculine and he has the fucking bravado to criticize masculinity. Masculine appearance is the only reason for his happiness in life and he's ridiculing the very thing that brought him any kind of fulfillment in life. I'd fucking kick this guy in the balls if he had any. Cowards that bite the hand that feeds should feel the wrath of an extremely vengeful god.

I dont think I live in the same world as these Chads sometimes

He's not at fault for being a Chad, but he is at fault for being a virtue signaling feminist piece of shit. If he just partied and fucked instead of trying to play hero I'd have no problem with that.

I hope some currycel security guards hired by some rich Arab beat the shit out of him the next time he tries "reporting" at some oil conference.

Soooo smug. Fucking genetics man...

He's not at fault for being a Chad, but he is at fault for being a virtue signaling feminist piece of shit
Yea I agree with you, like I said he only values women because they gave him love and worship chads like these will never see females nature because his good genetics will carry him through life
I dont think I live in the same world as these Chads sometimes
It's torture seeing them with your naked eyes walking and kissing stacys they are so close yet so far

Last edited:
The foid next to him... :feelswhat:

It doesn't matter if you're feminist, misogynist, alt-righter, communist, nice guy, or abuser if you're good looking. Women will still love you.

This is the icing on the meme cake

gosh i hate social media

Fucking attention whore or whatever male version of that.I bet he spends his time more on posting for instagram than actually being "environmentalist ".Ofc his instagram is full of him going to shithole places that nobody ever heard of and taking pictures with subhumans there to make him look more attractive in comparison.

It's over for somalicels.This Chad has brought attention to Somaliland!

Last edited:
Are you really this stupid? How on fucking earth you're gonna ((((save the world)))) without a good jawline and a good lower-third?

fakecel if not savetheworldmaxxing

This is the icing on the meme cake

View attachment 94547
It's funny he posts this to his instagram where the whores that go there are far from lonely and wake up with a new man every morning. Another reality of females being deluded into thinking they don't have good lives. Tragic-heroine-syndrome/10

If some currycel security guards curbstomped this feminist Chad swine, not only would it be fucking hilarious, but it would make the SJW tards' heads explode. "Must support muhnority against whitey...must support virtue signaling envirochad...must support muhnority...must support Chad"...KABOOM.

We see the blackpill in action ever single day

We see the blackpill in action ever single day
True but there are still many denying it probably some IT foids who say that the blackpill isn't true yet probably follow this chad on instagram not realizing it's his looks what draws them into it

When I see these types of people I can't help but imagine the symphony of blood and bone after a 12 guage slug cracks their craniums.
If some currycel security guards curbstomped this feminist Chad swine, not only would it be fucking hilarious, but it would make the SJW tards' heads explode. "Must support muhnority against whitey...must support virtue signaling envirochad...must support muhnority...must support Chad"...KABOOM.
I would love to see the ugliest curry motherfucker with broken black/yellow teeth busting this guys head on the pavement. I would immediately find out who that man is and donate him 1000 dollars american.
I'm gonna write a song about chad's getting knives run through their skulls, faces busted, killed by muslim terror cells, etc.

Probably steal the chord progression from one of those really annoying female acoustic love ballads that used to be prime radio billboard top 100 shit 10 years ago.

Last edited:
All the more reason to destroy the environment every chance you get buddy boyos, lets make this place uninhabitable for the future children and grandchildren of the sex havers!

Want to know the infuriating thing?
IT will use this as "proof" that having his "personality" will get you laid like him because he's "not entitled and is a feminist who treats women with respect :soy:".

I sincerely wish that every human is destroyed by some disease and we leave the animals to do as they please.
Females have fucked up the entire social dynamic of the world and as humans we've destroyed this world anyway.

All the more reason to destroy the environment every chance you get buddy boyos, lets make this place uninhabitable for the future children and grandchildren of the sex havers!
An asteroid would do even better

I've noticed how so many of these environmentalists/activists/etc are always either chads or completely incel. Reason being if your looks are all squared away then you can truly "focus on other things, bro" because you have no real problems to worry about. On the other hand if you're looks are fucked you will likely need some sort of cope.

I don't think I've ever even spared a second thought for the environment of this cunt filled rock.

How the fuck do some people even get to be that good looking? It's like a mystery to me. Nothing works properly on me yet everything works perfectly for him. Goddamn scam.
Genetics,he was born this way,probably comes from a wealthy family too.

Genetics,he was born this way,probably comes from a wealthy family too.
This he has it given to him looks and eveything which means he does run cheat code

However i do like that he doesnt elevated himself above other people in the world, he seeks their perspective and he works for the better of the people and and against this greedy society we live in so I cant really give him too much stick

This he has it given to him looks and eveything which means he does run cheat code

However i do like that he doesnt elevated himself above other people in the world, he seeks their perspective and he works for the better of the people and and against this greedy society we live in so I cant really give him too much stick
Honestly for me he is not so different than virtue signaling foids. I hate foids and chads equally

Honestly for me he is not so different than virtue signaling foids. I hate foids and chads equally
Yes, but would you say the same If he wasnt a Chad? Ofc women will flock him for his looks, would you say no to a prime white jb? I dont think so.

Yes, but would you say the same If he wasnt a Chad? Ofc women will flock him for his looks, would you say no to a prime white jb? I dont think so.
Well you right. I'd do same if i was chad but I am not and that's the problem

its over for climate change deniers :feelsrope:

i will have to join the global warming death cult if i ever want to ascend :cryfeels::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

holy fuck
or IQ is dropping faster than the temperature rise, but no body want to talk about it

Well you right. I'd do same if i was chad but I am not and that's the problem
Exacly. So its a biological issue. If You are born a Chad you dont have to dive into The ugly blackpill world. At The end of The day its not his problem that all foids wants his kind. The problem is within female hypergamy I doubt he encourages women to go above their natural smv

Exacly. So its a biological issue. If You are born a Chad you dont have to dive into The ugly blackpill world. At The end of The day its not his problem that all foids wants his kind. The problem is within female hypergamy I doubt he encourages women to go above their natural smv
True. but I see some people saying "dont blame chad you'd do same if you were him" and except me to feel sympathy for chads and thats annoying