Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill EntitlementPill: "Ewww Inkwells I'm entitled to my opinion"...

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-

Apparently that's a Logical Fallacy

SJWs if you think you're immune from the consequences of your own actions. Think again.

A word of caution for Incels. Be prepared to stand & fight to the last bullet/bomb/bayonet & breath (metaphorically speaking) fighting & defending your stand points & argumentation as well as possibly advancing them.

Hell read up on some Logic books & possibly "spar" with members here.

implies that they thought even once
jfl

You'd be surprised. Don't underestimate them.

We need to dislodge them from the following:

1. Their moral high ground
2. Their entrenched views

When you dislodge them from their moral high ground which is entrenched & get them to admit to their prejudices disguised as "preferences" & then halt them in their "casuistry/relativistic/exception for me & not for thee" modus operandi... They're as good as finished.

We need to dislodge them from the following:

1. Their moral high ground
2. Their entrenched views

When you dislodge them from their moral high ground which is entrenched & get them to admit to their prejudices disguised as "preferences" & then halt them in their "casuistry/relativistic/exception for me & not for thee" modus operandi... They're as good as finished.

That's naive to think hoes can be taught through logic. Intellectual foids are just capable of pretending to understand a topic and regurgitate it if they feel it will make them sound smart.
Your best argument would be dismissed as misog, hate, or whatever because they can't comprehend what's not chewed out for them, nor want to admit they nothing but holes.