Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Entitled cunt wanted to be entertained for free

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Maybe jestermaxxing was more successfull in earlier times, maybe previous generation less absolutely hopeless and worthless than this new one of total teletubbies, maybe both, but earlier it was easier to make people interested in me, to be followers and admirers, who wanted to meet ir reality, or were searching special cute adorable loli waifu of culture for me. Including females. But one femoid was total cunt. One day receiving message from her in Skype: "Entertain me". Ok, I will, but you go search cute adorable loli waifu for me. "I dont know any lolis and I don't care. Entertain me". You stupid cunt blet, I'm doing no charity, me entertaining you has price, and that price is YOU GO SEARCH CUTE ADORABLE LOLIS FOR ME. And blocked that kūrva, thats least I had to do

Femoids who not searching cute lolis for me are not deserving to waste air

Miyafujiaudo

Your posts are so bad theyre good

I only know some loli/JB models on Instagram. Not sure they suit you.

Your posts are so bad theyre good
Orbiting women on skype and being obsessed with loli cartoons drawn by wageslaving beta nerds:

“Involuntary celibate”

Maybe your autism is involuntary.

I only know some loli/JB models on Instagram. Not sure they suit you.
I'm approaching only girls who have no big popularity, so no. PEDO PREDATOR PREYING ON LONELY INSECURE CHILDREN
Orbiting women on skype and being obsessed with loli cartoons drawn by wageslaving beta nerds:

“Involuntary celibate”

I prefer them orbiting jestermaxxed me and helping to search for cute adorable loli

Maybe jestermaxxing was more successfull in earlier times, maybe previous generation less absolutely hopeless and worthless than this new one of total teletubbies, maybe both, but earlier it was easier to make people interested in me, to be followers and admirers, who wanted to meet ir reality, or were searching special cute adorable loli waifu of culture for me. Including females. But one femoid was total cunt. One day receiving message from her in Skype: "Entertain me". Ok, I will, but you go search cute adorable loli waifu for me. "I dont know any lolis and I don't care. Entertain me". You stupid cunt blet, I'm doing no charity, me entertaining you has price, and that price is YOU GO SEARCH CUTE ADORABLE LOLIS FOR ME. And blocked that kūrva, thats least I had to do

Femoids who not searching cute lolis for me are not deserving to waste air

View attachment 133747
Lmao wtf is this??

Tbh