Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Enough about women's rights, let's talk about women's wrongs

Asger

Asger

Happy Camper
Just watched a bideo on the tube where foid toilet was sayin some 25yr old tried to groom her at 13. Also kek at her cuck boomer father giving her unfettered internet access at that age. She assumed the victim role as expected which leads me to wonder what was she doing in the first place to have such an oldfag pursue her. Is this the psychological equivalent of where they also complain about being fetishized then go and fetishize chad? Or even dress skimpy then have the nerve to chastize anyone who even looks at their direction. Either way it's redundant to feel sorry about these types because they are complaining about men wanting to fuck them which boils my piss to no end since it's so trivial and ubiquitous nowadays. It's like hitting the block button and putting the phone down is an antiquated idea or something so alien to these fucking oxygen thiefs.

enough of women's rights

foids who are 13 and younger should be dating older men, but they date a subhuman cuck their age

The original was grammatically correct
the original grammar entails a call to stop upholding women's rights, my adjustment is about abolishing them altogether.

Last edited:
I get the whole victim-blaming thing, and I can even agree with the logic to some extent. But I think it's so overplayed in situations where it doesn't belong. Actions have consequences, and sometimes they aren't fair or expected, but nine times out of ten it's pretty obvious what the result of your choices is.

Nowadays people want to believe that if they just take a risk, everything will turn out OK, but that's not how risk works. Sometimes you get fucked for it. Call it what it is.

the original grammar entails a call to stop upholding women's rights, my adjustment is about abolishing them altogether.
My apologies, I misunderstood your intentions