Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Enjoy your youth while it lasts gen z and a, because life will suck by 30...

Boy am I glad I didn't grow up with social media. I can't even imagine.

hope to see collapse and war in the west by 2030
that's what I hoped for by 2020 in 2013. Now Im an oldcel rotting in my apartment alone after wasting my youth. I could tell youngcels to try to talk to people and be social etc etc but the truth is that you should evaluate your genetic quality and act accordingly. If your're NT, follow normie advice and fuck off from here. If you're non-NT, congrats you're fucked like me, but study CS and code so you can at least moneymaxx. If you fail you can LDAR when your're old like me, rather than the opposite. Im still posting here because I have nothing in my life other than a job while other people my age are breeding, spending time with their spawn, foid or at least making more money than I am. I fucked up so I suggest you attempt to not do the same