Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Enjoy your youth while it lasts gen z and a, because life will suck by 30...

TrueForcedIncel

TrueForcedIncel

Paper bags mog me
★★
I'll be turning 29 in a week, I can confirm life will suck by the time you reach 30 and it's not something you can help since it's a biological process that happens to your mind. Yo[UWSL]ur copes won't be as enjoyable and life will seem like a dull repetitive drag... [/UWSL]

Even though I had it rough in my teens. None of that mattered so long as I had my youthful energy and optimism, all of which is gone now. It starts to go away around your mid 20s and by 30 your brain settles into whatever frame your in so your not as curious about stuff and willing to try new things like you are in your youth.

Once your done with school there's nothing left to do but wage slave and cope or rope if you can't. Forever stuck in the slave system of capitalism to work for your shekels while the rich live like gods.. this world is trash.

I wish I had been born in the Future where I would receive universal basic income and at the very least be afforded to opportunity to live my life on my own terms and not what's best for my wallet. But alas I had the misfortune of being born in these primitive times before space travel, stuck on this rock with our lackluster technology. In 50 years anything we have today will be trash the same as technology from decade's past. Unfortunately I'll be old as fuck and may not be able to enjoy it as much.

any advice you want to share to the youngcels of today?

Any advice for youngcels?

I'm 20 right now.

I already know fam. I'm early 20's and have the mental age of 70 (low t and no energy)

It's only reverse and uphill from here once i get my hormones back.

I'll be turning 29 in a week
I'm 29 already,on the road to Saruman status

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgXPRxmHk6Q

Yo[UWSL]ur copes won't be as enjoyable [/UWSL]
Can agree 100%, i remember when i was like 16 and was excited about coming home from high school and playing video games,nowadays games don't really hold my interest more than a few minutes and i end up quitting playing them.
Once your done with school there's nothing left to do but wage slave and cope or rope if you can't
Been a neet since i finished hs and got 0 plans about becoming another wheel in scumciety's machine,i'd rather become homeless and die of starvation .

@Yikes_Man, @Hoodedn1inja20

Man as far as advice... Idk there really isn't any since it's your youth itself that makes life better. The same way we all had our imagination's as a kid because we didn't know any better and such behavior was acceptable at that age... Trying acting like a kid as an adult and you'll be looked at as a wierdo, but also you know your just kidding yourself.

I myself still do many of the things I did as a teen. Such as play video games and binge watch good shows. But the issue is I've been doing that for eleven years now and it's lost some of it's appeal.

Take call of duty for example, I started with black ops 1 when I was in HS around 2010 and have played most of their games since. But I've lost interest once they decided to rehash the series by remaking the games.. a clear sign they've ran out of ideas and are banking on the nostalgia of millennial gamers.

Once your an adult adult, society expect you to take on the burdens of responsibility and so you can't afford to be as carefree as before without being stigmatized as a loser or manchild. It's now time to man up and fulfil your role as a work horse for your company masters...
[UWSL]And thus it's y I say enjoy it while it lasts. [/UWSL]

I’m 21 already aware life’s gonna be hell the older I get,

Even tho I lost all motivations at 19. I’m still looksmaxxing to not regret it later, I can rot in my 30s not 20s

it truly never began for gen z and up
hope to see collapse and war in the west by 2030
accelerate right fucking now

Have you considered taking exogenous testosterone and nootropics? I will be starting soon to mitigate decline.

8 months ago used to be super active with wageslaving and gym now just rotting

But will go back to it I really need to feel good about myself , right now I feel extremely down and depressed

Have you considered taking exogenous testosterone and nootropics? I will be starting soon to mitigate decline.

No, admittedly due to living life as an unattractive guy. I've somewhat abused my body by smoking weed and drinking booze when I was in my early 20s, no hard drugs though. I no longer do any vice's in an effort to not have a heart attack. But I still eat like shit with fast food, one of my last remaining copes.

Which brings up another key point why 30 and beyond sucks, your health will begin to faulter. Something you didn't even have to think about in your teens, you'll have to think about now that your older and that'll will only get worse. Even though my terrible acne is gone from my teens. Now I'm a fat ass because my motabolism is gone and I'm too lazy to work out.

No, admittedly due to living life as an unattractive guy. I've somewhat abused my body by smoking weed and drinking booze when I was in my early 20s, no hard drugs though. I no longer do any vice's in an effort to not have a heart attack. But I still eat like shit with fast food, one of my last remaining copes.

Which brings up another key point why 30 and beyond sucks, your health will begin to faulter. Something you didn't even have to think about in your teens, you'll have to think about now that your older and that'll will only get worse. Even though my terrible acne is gone from my teens. Now I'm a fat ass because my motabolism is gone and I'm too lazy to work out.
Thats a tough one. Overcoming the laziness is tough. Literally fighting your biology for it. A horrible symptom of modern life is lack of challenge. Not too late to make yourself a little more comfortable. Exercising a few times a week and taking testosterone will probably make you feel 25 again.

As kids we want to grow into tall masculine Chads, but instead we become subhumans and want to be kids again. :fuk:

@Sennacherib nice, how did you manage to stay neet, Where you able to get approved by the government? I've never tried filling out the paper work. Would probably have to hire a lawyer for help.

Working as an unattractive man is truly a double whammy. You don't even get the chance of living a normal life for your effort.

In my early 20s I tried to put my lookxmaxxing plan into effect, which is why I was willing to work in the hopes of one day getting plastic surgery. But it was just too expensive for me to ever be able to afford it as a blue collar grunt. So now I don't see why I should work at all since my life sucks anyway... Neeting would be great and I feeli should be allowed to givin the circumstances.

My life was a disaster at 17 and its still a disaster at 32

28 here. The only reason i feel miserable isnt the age, its the nagging by relatives. Wish theyd leave me the fuck alone.

how did you manage to stay neet
Because i did what i wanted,not what my pos ''parents''. Giving me money to buy food was the least those scumbags could do after having the nerve to bring me into this cold world,cursed with shit genetics.
Where you able to get approved by the government
Yeah, i get some shekels every month from the matrix nowadays,it's not much,but it's way better than going to a wageslave position to get treated like trash by normie scum coworkers and bosses.
now I don't see why I should work at all since my life sucks anyway
there's no point,the race is rigged against you,so don't compete,your looks affect everything,not just when it comes to ''dating''.
As a truecel you will be stucked in a shitty dead end wageslave position and treated like trash.

I'm 25 and already feel that way. Lost all interest in my hobbies, don't care about my career or making money, look forward to nothing. The only good thing left is enjoying nature and exercising.

Whereas I see soyboys who still enjoy childish things like retro video games into their 30s. Probably because they have a wife and/or kids to give them purpose.

I'm almost 20, and can relate. I feel way less optimistic and energetic compared to being 17.

I’m 26 and indeed have lost all optimism. When you’re in your teens and early 20’s it seems like you have all this time left and things can’t possibly stay the same :feelsbadman:

23 and I already basically have no copes only anime every now and then but vidya doesn't interest me at all and I struggle to hold the attention span to read. Also I try to learn guitar but wonder what the point is because it's not like I have the confidence to ever perform for people and I will probably never be good enough to sell albums.

dont worry , i will be gone by then

26 here, thinking about roping. Some people say that suicide is a permanent fix to a temporary problem but unfortunately my problems are permanent, not fixable at all. I'll just add to the statistic of young male suicide. Society never gave a fuck about us anyway.

I will be 27 in December. I'm just waiting for life to be over. I'll be ok by 30 because death is that much closer.

Im 35 my advice to young 20s and below is have sex as much as you want with cheap hooker while youre libido is still high, after 26 your libido starts to wear down and having sex wont feel the same like in your earlys 20s and below. With or without condom:feelsohgod::feelsUgh:

I’m in the same boat. Will turn 29 this year. Is there any way to keep my mind youthful/curious/excited? Even just for purely academic/creative reasons. Any particular drugs?

[UWSL][UWSL]I fully agree, I am also passing the same I'm 29 years old. :feelsUgh::feelsseriously::fuk::feelsaww:[/UWSL][/UWSL]

Tip to youngcell: everything you do online is ephemeral and has no lasting purpose. One day you’ll wake up and realize everything you loved is gone and people have moved onto the next big thing already.

Start reading books (actual books), start working (boy I wish I didn’t waste 6 years fucking around), move out ASAP (it’s kinda weird how being at home held me back emotionally as a person), and idk what else because obviously I’m a fuck up myself lmao.

Tip to youngcell: everything you do online is ephemeral and has no lasting purpose. One day you’ll wake up and realize everything you loved is gone and people have moved onto the next big thing already.

Start reading books (actual books), start working (boy I wish I didn’t waste 6 years fucking around), move out ASAP (it’s kinda weird how being at home held me back emotionally as a person), and idk what else because obviously I’m a fuck up myself lmao.
What type of books? I'm not sure how that would help except make my vision worse and expand vocabulary

What type of books? I'm not sure how that would help except make my vision worse and expand vocabulary
Just anything you’d enjoy. I enjoyed reading some vudeo game books (I enjoyed the games), followed by suspense horror (because I like those kinda tv show), and some philosophical books (my suicidalpill period).

Tbh it’s kinda crazy how much stuff you can get at the library. Just walk around pick out a book read it for a lil then put it back or check it out.

FUCK OFF I'M NOT EVEN GOING TO READ THIS SHIT. AGEPILL IS JUST SO FUCKING BRUTAL NAH MAN. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:. NO MORE AGEPILLS PLEASE.

it truly never began for gen z and up
hope to see collapse and war in the west by 2030
accelerate right fucking now
If the world ended tomorrow I'd be very happy

Once your done with school there's nothing left to do but wage slave and cope or rope if you can't. Forever stuck in the slave system of capitalism to work for your shekels while the rich live like gods.. this world is trash.

I wish I had been born in the Future where I would receive universal basic income and at the very least be afforded to opportunity to live my life on my own terms and not what's best for my wallet. But alas I had the misfortune of being born in these primitive times before space travel, stuck on this rock with our lackluster technology. In 50 years anything we have today will be trash the same as technology from decade's past. Unfortunately I'll be old as fuck and may not be able to enjoy it as much.

Can relate to much of this sadly :blackpill:

We really were born in the worst time ever to be a low tier male...right after the boomer "everyone gets a job, wife and 2 kids" boom economy but a few decades before the AI sex robot gets every dude Ana de Armas to come home to and basic income for muh copes. :feelswhat:

There's literally no other joy in life other than being young and healthy. To all youngcels, seriously please don't waste your time in incel community, you will regret it. Don't miss your time to be young. :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

26 here, thinking about roping. Some people say that suicide is a permanent fix to a temporary problem but unfortunately my problems are permanent, not fixable at all. I'll just add to the statistic of young male suicide. Society never gave a fuck about us anyway.
"Temporary problem". Yeah, getting old, bitter and burnt out on basic human experiences sure is temporary. There's a reason why every culture in the world glorifies youth and is obssessed with young people. Their experience of life is clear, unmutted and unencumbered by mundane life. Their mind is open to new things, they are able to enjoy food, silly cartoons or anime, videogames and such. They have their life ahead and are free to waste it however they want. While we adults are forever on race against time. You can't live even a single day without thinking like "will it be worth it?", "can I afford to waste two hours of my free time on videogames?", etc because each day your ability to experience this world in its fullest fades away and you just HAVE to make priorities.

Thanks a lot wizard

There's literally no other joy in life other than being young and healthy. To all youngcels, seriously please don't waste your time in incel community, you will regret it. Don't miss your time to be young. :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:
How old are you?

If you're a HT normie this makes sense ...but if you're an ugly, rejected, socially awkward subhuman young inkwell..what do you want them to do exactly in this soyciety??

If you're a HT normie this makes sense ...but if you're an ugly, rejected, socially awkward subhuman young inkwell..what do you want them to do exactly in this soyciety??
That's the sad thing, I have no solution. I just try to describe what I'm going through right now. As stupid as it sounds, don't let your hate consume you, stay away from incel community. Being in incel community doesn't help you in any way, in the end you just wish you wouldn't waste your energy on hate and instead try to live a life of an actual young man. Hate and resentment will be your only memory of youth. It will dull your perception of the world and become the default state of your mind. You won't even remember what specifically made you feel that way in the past but these vague grudges will remain with you.

life will suck by the time you reach 30 and it's not something you can help since it's a biological process that happens to your mind.
Indeed.

Fun activities, like games and playing with toys are supposed to train a young human brain on how to solve problems and relate to other human beings before actual serious problems arise, or the need to engage in actual serious relationships arise. Having "fun" is ultimately a training activity, and it has an expiration date...

...It's called "growing up". You get less enjoyment from pokémon because your brain is reconfiguring itself to cease seeking pleasure from surrogate activities like playing games or toying with objects and becoming attuned to the satisfaction of taking care of actual problems (survival, fight, hunting, building, etc.) and human relationships (friends, colleagues, bosses, employees, children, grandchildren, etc.).

It just happens that in the case of an omega male, no important relationships will ever arise to take the place of games and play. So, by the age 30 you start to lose interest in games and toys and become even more lonely because your brain starts to seek real problems and real relationships to take place of playing and toying -- but there aren't any. This hole in your soul only grows.

Yo[UWSL]ur copes won't be as enjoyable and life will seem like a dull repetitive drag... [/UWSL]
Once your brain stops releasing dopamine for pursuing childish copes (fantasy, games and toys) you're supposed to have had filled your life with adult copes (sex, hoarding resources, friendships, family, etc.) years prior.

Unlike alpha and beta males, the omega male is barred from accessing the "adult copes" so, once his brain starts to lose the ability to enjoy his childish copes (around age 30), all that is left is a huge void in the place that is supposed to be filled by his adult copes -- sex, family, friendship, work, hierarchy, resource acquisition etc.

by 30 your brain settles into whatever frame your in so your not as curious about stuff and willing to try new things like you are in your youth.
Take the neuroplasticitypill.

By the time you reach age 30, if you survived that means to your brain that you're doing something very well. So your brain kills lots of neurons involved in creativity, doing new things, etc. in order to keep you doing precisely what resulted in your survival up to age 30.

You can still change your ways, but it is a much slower process, requires more willpower, and the change is much smaller.

Whatever kind of person you are at age 30, that will be you for the rest of your life, with 99% certainty.

Once your done with school there's nothing left to do but wage slave and cope
One they turn 30 alpha and beta males have been accessing adult copes such as sex, friendship, money, etc. for years so they don't even notice they've lost their ability to enjoy childish copes. It is only the omega males that suffer because we lose the enjoyment from childish copes without gaining access to adult copes.

I wish I had been born in the Future where I would receive universal basic income
There are whole towns where nobody works and everybody lives by collecting welfare. Those are miserable places.

What we really miss is the ability to access ADULT COPES such as sex, family, money, property, friendships, joining an hierarchy of peers at your work, in your hobbies, etc.

In 50 years anything we have today will be trash the same as technology from decade's past.
Before that I hope to have my robot waifu.

this hits hard as I'm reaching 30 in a few more years. I was never the optimistic guy in my youth but I do miss the youthful energy that enabled me to be curious and be excited by new stuff.

Indeed.

Fun activities, like games and playing with toys are supposed to train a young human brain on how to solve problems and relate to other human beings before actual serious problems arise, or the need to engage in actual serious relationships arise. Having "fun" is ultimately a training activity, and it has an expiration date...

...It's called "growing up". You get less enjoyment from pokémon because your brain is reconfiguring itself to cease seeking pleasure from surrogate activities like playing games or toying with objects and becoming attuned to the satisfaction of taking care of actual problems (survival, fight, hunting, building, etc.) and human relationships (friends, colleagues, bosses, employees, children, grandchildren, etc.).

It just happens that in the case of an omega male, no important relationships will ever arise to take the place of games and play. So, by the age 30 you start to lose interest in games and toys and become even more lonely because your brain starts to seek real problems and real relationships to take place of playing and toying -- but there aren't any. This hole in your soul only grows.

Once your brain stops releasing dopamine for pursuing childish copes (fantasy, games and toys) you're supposed to have had filled your life with adult copes (sex, hoarding resources, friendships, family, etc.) years prior.

Unlike alpha and beta males, the omega male is barred from accessing the "adult copes" so, once his brain starts to lose the ability to enjoy his childish copes (around age 30), all that is left is a huge void in the place that is supposed to be filled by his adult copes -- sex, family, friendship, work, hierarchy, resource acquisition etc.

Take the neuroplasticitypill.

By the time you reach age 30, if you survived that means to your brain that you're doing something very well. So your brain kills lots of neurons involved in creativity, doing new things, etc. in order to keep you doing precisely what resulted in your survival up to age 30.

You can still change your ways, but it is a much slower process, requires more willpower, and the change is much smaller.

Whatever kind of person you are at age 30, that will be you for the rest of your life, with 99% certainty.

One they turn 30 alpha and beta males have been accessing adult copes such as sex, friendship, money, etc. for years so they don't even notice they've lost their ability to enjoy childish copes. It is only the omega males that suffer because we lose the enjoyment from childish copes without gaining access to adult copes.

There are whole towns where nobody works and everybody lives by collecting welfare. Those are miserable places.

What we really miss is the ability to access ADULT COPES such as sex, family, money, property, friendships, joining an hierarchy of peers at your work, in your hobbies, etc.

Before that I hope to have my robot waifu.
damn this explained the dread I felt being in this weird catch -22 limbo so well.

Lmao I lost my "youthful optimism" by about 14

21 and life beyond 25 terrifies me , when i was younger i could cope better but now the pain of lack of women all my life is starting to eat away my motivation to do anything , i want to avoid getting old and wageslaving like the plague even though it's inevitable ,hope i'll just lose my inhib and rope if things don't get better