Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Encountered my oneitis IRL today

crestfallencel

crestfallencel

Arise Incels, ye dead who yet live
★★★★★
For years I’ve had oneitis for this noodle that used to work in a place near where I work, I would say she is my gookified looksmatch and also shares many of my interests (vidya, memes, etc.) She probably doesn’t know who I am but she added me on Facebook, I think she just adds whoever the fuck sends her a request. Since her current place of work is listed I contrived a reason to stop in there today. I had an elaborate fantasy built up in my head where I would chat her up, seduce her, and fuck her in the pussy at a later date, which is already ludicrous on its face since she has a tallfag white boyfriend, but I proceeded anyway. Suffice it to say when I got in the place I could barely spit out two words or make eye contact, I ended up just buying what I came in for and leaving. It felt like one of those Bethesda RPGs where you fuck up the dialogue choices and then have to restore from quicksave to try again, except there is no IRL quicksave.

I didn’t expect it to hit me this hard, it’s like my entire body is self destructing, I haven’t eaten anything all day but I don’t feel any hunger or urge to eat. It’s irrational but it feels like my absolute last chance to be with a woman just expired (irrational because it was over long ago). It looks like there is nothing left but the rope at this point, what do?

Go Mgtow. You can cope by saying you're not a needy beta anymore and so on. With the right mental gymnastics you can put this whole episode behind you.

My condolences.

Here. Have some top ramen.

E326318B C7FE 478A B205 38553E725336

You didn’t even get rejected, you just failed from social anxiety.

Probably not a good idea to go after girls you know have a boyfriend, you are a incel so 100% of the time her current boyfriend will mog you.

Maybe start thinking about roping after you’ve been rejected over 30 times and by at least a half dozen landwhales like I have. You haven’t even started to fail until a foid tells you to go kill yourself because you are ugly.

You had 0% chance anyway

Man I’m happy I don’t have feelings for a girl right now

imagine giving a fuck about foids.

youngcels, never change

imagine giving a fuck about foids.

youngcels, never change
This place wouldn’t exist if we didn’t give a fuck about them

I never get nervous around girls because
1) I don't care
2) I'm going to fail anyways and if for some reason it works out, it would be a pleasant surprise
full

In ancient times making a move on a foid could prove to be lifethreatening. You could have beeen beaten up or thrown out of the group to survive on your own. Which meant hardship and death. Humans somehow evolved to have a natural instinct to be afraid to approach foids. And this is passed on because that's how important this was. And especially when you know you are already beneath the ladder of the foodchain. It hits hard. Probably wont help but perhaps some understanding gives some form of relief.

Lol at your oneitis being a noodle. I’d try like hell to keep that from happening. Do you really want asian sons? There is no winning with a noodlewhore. If you don’t get her, you lose. If you get her, you have womb-to-tomb asian sons, and you still lose.

This place wouldn’t exist if we didn’t give a fuck about them
fine, imagine feeling anything except negative emotions towards the female gender.

Forget about hER bro

For years I’ve had oneitis for this noodle that used to work in a place near where I work, I would say she is my gookified looksmatch and also shares many of my interests (vidya, memes, etc.) She probably doesn’t know who I am but she added me on Facebook, I think she just adds whoever the fuck sends her a request. Since her current place of work is listed I contrived a reason to stop in there today. I had an elaborate fantasy built up in my head where I would chat her up, seduce her, and fuck her in the pussy at a later date, which is already ludicrous on its face since she has a tallfag white boyfriend, but I proceeded anyway. Suffice it to say when I got in the place I could barely spit out two words or make eye contact, I ended up just buying what I came in for and leaving. It felt like one of those Bethesda RPGs where you fuck up the dialogue choices and then have to restore from quicksave to try again, except there is no IRL quicksave.

I didn’t expect it to hit me this hard, it’s like my entire body is self destructing, I haven’t eaten anything all day but I don’t feel any hunger or urge to eat. It’s irrational but it feels like my absolute last chance to be with a woman just expired (irrational because it was over long ago). It looks like there is nothing left but the rope at this point, what do?
Brutal. I had a similar experience. Oneitis dating 6’1 guy who mogs the fuck out of me. It’s super painful because he like molded her personality. He got her to start smoking weed and doing shrooms. I used to have a chance since we both liked same vidya stuff and we sort of talked but now she just listens to the shitty emo rap he got her into and smokes. It’s like 177013 in real life. Knowing that I could possibly not be where I am today on this board if I didn’t pussy out of making a move around a year ago is RageFuel.