Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

EMPTY WORDS

chowasright

chowasright

Greycel
Whenever a elderly woman gives me a compliment like one time "you have a nice smile", I just look at them with disgust and pure rage because that's basically the equivalent of your mom saying you're handsome meanwhile you never had a girlfriend or sex in your life.

I used to blindly believe what old women would say to me but now I realize they're empty words that have no meaning or genuine feeling behind it.

If I have a nice smile then come blow me like Stacey does Chad

Happened to me aswell. Is this a fakecel trait? I doubt it but idk :feelstrash:

You should say something bad to them they will usually get really offended unlike younger whores

Happened to me aswell. Is this a fakecel trait? I doubt it but idk :feelstrash:
To me, it's not unless you entertain or blindly believe what they're telling you. See right through the bs not believe it

You should say something bad to them they will usually get really offended unlike younger whores
That's what I be doing as of late because before I was scared or hesitate cause God forbid if any sort of inconvenience come foids way plus I'm not the "loud" type but they have given me no other choice.

That's what I be doing as of late because before I was scared or hesitate cause God forbid if any sort of inconvenience come foids way plus I'm not the "loud" type but they have given me no other choice.
No, old people virtue signal all the time

No, old people virtue signal all the time
Thots preyer