Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story empowered femoids love Chads

solcel

solcel

Banned
-
My social science professor that I mentioned in a previous post who is a post wall single mom feminist doesn't acknowledge sub 8 men. I walked in class 15 minutes late. A litera minute passes and the she asked if everybody signed the attendance sheet. I raised my hand and say "no". The hoe then asked if Chad signed. At first I thought she was trying to humiliate for being late but that wasn't it. She went on to ask if Tyrone and Enrique were here and started naming a few Chads.A classmate in my behalf stoop up and said I didn't sign. Then she started looking for me. I literally sit in the middle row with a couple of students in front me. She just gave me the attendance sheet and didn't even give me a second thought

Beautiful women > handsome men > average women > ugly women > average guys >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> awkward/quiet/ugly/short guys.

All foids want chad. Its biology.

I only take western women as a last resort.

I love going to my Japanese professor's class. She is almost 60 but I can still see the waifu she was in her face and listening to her Japanese accent as she lectures is the most comforting feeling in the world.

I hope when I ascend my waifu will grow to be old like her (but much younger looking).

Of course I do not lust after her in class, I respect her very much. She is probably the best professor I have this semester and I will honor her and her class by scoring as highly as possible on the examinations.

Last edited:
I only take western women as a last resort.

I love going to my Japanese professor's class. She is almost 60 but I can still see the waifu she was in her face and listening to her Japanese accent as she lectures is the most comforting feeling in the world.

I hope when I ascend my waifu will grow to be old like her (but much younger looking).

Of course I do not lust after her in class, I respect her very much. She is probably the best professor I have this semester and I will honor her and her class by scoring as highly as possible on the examinations.
Volcel if you won't.

I was treated the same by a post wall foid teacher with the same ideology.

I love going to my Japanese professor's class. She is over 50 but I can still see the waifu she was in her face and listening to Japanese accent as she lectures is the most comforting feeling in the world.
I had an art teacher who was a blond Stacey despite being not of prime youth. She actually treated me and other males well, while being rather severe with foids, especially when they expected a pussy pass from her. Everytime I had an hour with her, I was fantasizing on her heels (she was always wearing different shoes). I suspect she was a literal hypersexual. I have a boner just thinking of it tbh.:lul:

Volcel if you won't.

She married a white man based on her hyphenated surname.

I wonder how they met. I have a feeling he met her in Japan.

It's like a precursor to my own life.

My social science professor that I mentioned in a previous post who is a post wall single mom feminist doesn't acknowledge sub 8 men. I walked in class 15 minutes late. A litera minute passes and the she asked if everybody signed the attendance sheet. I raised my hand and say "no". The hoe then asked if Chad signed. At first I thought she was trying to humiliate for being late but that wasn't it. She went on to ask if Tyrone and Enrique were here and started naming a few Chads.A classmate in my behalf stoop up and said I didn't sign. Then she started looking for me. I literally sit in the middle row with a couple of students in front me. She just gave me the attendance sheet and didn't even give me a second thought
Your whore professor would take JB-Chad Cock in a heartbeat. Don't doubt it for a second. She would have her insides absolutely fucking wrecked beyond repair just to get a 10-minute drilling session with that Chad or Tyrone. It's biology. Women are hardwired to worship Chad. You are sub-8 so you mean absolutely nothing to Professor Stacy. You are merely tolerated because she has to in order to keep her job and thus her opportunity to talk to and perhaps hookup with Chad.

Your whore professor would take JB-Chad Cock in a heartbeat. Don't doubt it for a second. She would have her insides absolutely fucking wrecked beyond repair just to get a 10-minute drilling session with that Chad or Tyrone. It's biology. Women are hardwired to worship Chad. You are sub-8 so you mean absolutely nothing to Professor Stacy. You are merely tolerated because she has to in order to keep her job and thus her opportunity to talk to and perhaps hookup with Chad.
Why even try as a sub 8? Just fap away to remove all desires for cunts for 30 mins

Kek femoid vision is kinda like a T-rex's. If you aren't handsome, they can't see you.

Beautiful women > handsome men > average women > ugly women > average guys >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> awkward/quiet/ugly/short guys.

I disagree, i think chads are at the top but average women and ugly women have it waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than average and ugly men. Because chads don't have the problem of being fucked and dumped that even staceys have.

Enrique:feelskek: is that the Spanish Chad?

Ragefuel. I hope she gets ER'd asap for the pain she made you suffer. I hope her last breaths are painful and full of sorrow.

Ragefuel. I hope she gets ER'd asap for the pain she made you suffer. I hope her last breaths are painful and full of sorrow.
she's a single mom tbh no worst fate than that.

* reads single mom
* leaves the topic

Enrique is not a good name to a hispanic Chad, Rubén is much better.

All my young stacy professors considered me "creepy" because of my Asperger's. My male professors and most of the older females were at least understanding about it and realized it was something I was born with.

Call the bitch out

Enrique is not a good name to a hispanic Chad, Rubén is much better.

Back in the day, "Sancho" was the equivalent of a Chad. Sublime has a few songs (and a video) talking about that Sancho fucking his girl and what not. Some movies with Latino characters will bring up "that fucking Sancho" and shit like that.

Spanish speaking people today still say "el Sancho" when referring to Chads or Tyrones

D5D45983 0DA0 4DD7 8123 A179C5A2E384 4131 000001F29C8DDEBB

Back in the day, "Sancho" was the equivalent of a Chad. Sublime has a few songs (and a video) talking about that Sancho fucking his girl and what not. Some movies with Latino characters will bring up "that fucking Sancho" and shit like that.

Spanish speaking people today still say "el Sancho" when referring to Chads or Tyrones

View attachment 43934
Glad to see this cleared up. Now we have the spanish version down.

You know what to do about hER if she has crossed the line too far