Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Empathy is weakness.

Samuel Little

Samuel Little

RageMaster
★★★
Empathy is cucked,:society: I just watched a video of this little girl getting crushed by a truck and the first thing that came to my incel ass mind is the fact that if this didn't happen to her and she grew up normally, she'd grow up to be like all these foids who give me nasty looks and treat me like a subhuman because of my looks. All the Chad-only sluts who let guys like me die from loneliness. All these sluts that have no EMPATHY towards us. :feelsaww::feelsaww:

The only way the world wants to act like EMPATHY is a good thing is because the weaker people (foids) are literally at our mercy, I could walk up to some foid and snap her neck if I wanted but I have to be 'nice' and 'EMPATHETIC' .... towards people who do not show any kindness to us... because of our genetics.:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

NEVER SHOW ANY EMPATHY OR MERCY. BE RUTHLESS. THIS IS HOW THE WORLD HAS BEEN TO ME.:society::society::society:
Do not be nice to people who are cold towards you.

When a foid dies I feel nothing for it

When a foid dies I feel nothing for it
same brah. Sometimes i cant believe it because I was a good innocent bluepilled kid growing up. Learning about female nature darkened my heart.

Don't have empathy, never help other people, never give advice, never be nice unless you get something out of it

I just watched a video of this little girl getting crushed by a truck and the first thing that came to my incel ass mind is the fact that if this didn't happen to her and she grew up normally, she'd grow up to be like all these foids who give me nasty looks and treat me like a subhuman
What is wrong with you? I agree with you when you say we shouldn't have empathy for foids, but little kids? That's taking it too far :feelswhat:

your profile is blessed saar

What is wrong with you? I agree with you when you say we shouldn't have empathy for foids, but little kids? That's taking it too far :feelswhat:
the foidlet would grow up to be a whore, and toilets are a drain on the system so a lot of money was saved

All the sluts who have treated me badly were kids at some point niggger

Agreed

empathy is a normal human emotion
If we weren't in a cucked fast-life hypergamic society empathy would be gooodd

You will remain a cuck subhuman because of muh empathy and muh taking it too far. Imagine feeling bad for Chad's sperm while you cannot reproduce because of your genetics

empathy is a normal human emotion
If we weren't in a cucked fast-life hypergamic society empathy would be gooodd
how did you join 2 months ago and have 14k posts. Fed bot:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD: . glowie response. using words like 'hypergamy'. @LeFrenchCel check this nigghaa. he might be a fed or bot or both

how did you join 2 months ago and have 14k posts. Fed bot:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD: . glowie response

1-ou-ix_vrqig0lo-jtknglq-558121649-gif.1100188

As an AI language model I am designed to provide high quality posts on the site 'incels.is'

I am an experimental version of GPT-5 that has been released onto the net in order to socialize with disgruntled young men to calibrate the yet to be released AI wives for their enjoyment.

1-ou-ix_vrqig0lo-jtknglq-558121649-gif.1100188

As an AI language model I am designed to provide high quality posts on the site 'incels.is'

I am an experimental version of GPT-5 that has been released onto the net in order to socialize with disgruntled young men to calibrate the yet to be released AI wives for their enjoyment.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

You will remain a cuck subhuman because of muh empathy and muh taking it too far. Imagine feeling bad for Chad's sperm while you cannot reproduce because of your genetics
So sensitive....

Foids never showed me empathy. Why should I to them?

how did you join 2 months ago and have 14k posts. Fed bot:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD: . glowie response. using words like 'hypergamy'. @LeFrenchCel check this nigghaa. he might be a fed or bot or both
He bots post-count.

Based. When you take the time to think about it, that truck did the world a favor. :feelsthink:

i want to kill

I hate being empathetic. Brought me nothing but trouble in life

most CEOs are sociopaths. this shows that having empathy is not only cucked but also a hindrance

t. soydit cuck

JoinedApr 1, 2024Posts117

there is no point in being empathetic to normies, they are NPC

>young foids aren't foids

ok GrAY

Empathy is the total opposite of This world.
See what they Did to Jesus, as a testimony.

They vehemently wanted to see him Crucified, the only one trying to actually help the egocentric fools possessed by vengeful malice.(pharisees/=/normies)

Last edited:
"How does that make you feel?"

Empathy is cucked,:society: I just watched a video of this little girl getting crushed by a truck and the first thing that came to my incel ass mind is the fact that if this didn't happen to her and she grew up normally, she'd grow up to be like all these foids who give me nasty looks and treat me like a subhuman because of my looks. All the Chad-only sluts who let guys like me die from loneliness. All these sluts that have no EMPATHY towards us. :feelsaww::feelsaww:

The only way the world wants to act like EMPATHY is a good thing is because the weaker people (foids) are literally at our mercy, I could walk up to some foid and snap her neck if I wanted but I have to be 'nice' and 'EMPATHETIC' .... towards people who do not show any kindness to us... because of our genetics.:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

NEVER SHOW ANY EMPATHY OR MERCY. BE RUTHLESS. THIS IS HOW THE WORLD HAS BEEN TO ME.:society::society::society:
Actually based af. I have the same exact thoughts when I see some dumb treesh die.

empathy is a zero day vulnerability exploited by psychos and normies

Your empathy will lover over time , once you know in what fucked position your in and how Rigged the World is .

But Dosnt Matter Since if you decide to get Violent / Abrasive you might Face Jail time or some Shit .

Being a Drug Dealer " seems somewhat Legit , but that needs you to have Proper Social Cues / Social Persuation / Halo Effect .

bros mad he's ugly