Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Empathetic gender: white femoid judge shames 72-year-old currycel cancer patient for being too weak to care for his lawn

American boomers with their silly lawn fetishes JFL.
Lawns and property space, if you can own it, is a nice setup. So I disagree with you there.
Only a white foid would consider giving jail time for an unkempt lawn
Yes, agreed. I mean she is trying to do something that the man probably needed to have done. (Scolding and berating in a Western tradition) I've known a few of Indian-Americans who buy nice houses and yards but couldn't maintain them properly and it's cringe and annoying. But, like I said, with his cancer and all that, she's just showing her stupidity in using her legal powers. Thus she's pathetic !

From the Washington Post:

View: https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/1481382221697241090

Remember: femoids are the "empathetic gender". Reddit said so. :feelskek:

I mean, what the absolute fuck is wrong with white foids? Jail time for...not mowing your lawn?

I hope this woman dies slowly from face cancer which is just the right amount of aggressive in order to make her doctor think she can be saved by chemotherapy so she can be blasted with radiation for three years so her family can observe her suffering until her face melts off. Cunt.

maybe he should go back to his own country if he can't even take care of his lawn :foidSoy:

All over a fucking lawn, huh
[UWSL]Foids are certainly NOT the "empathetic gender"..... for generations, they only acted as they are, because that's all they had, honestly. They're only capable of displaying empathy in three scenarios:[/UWSL]
1) their children which is an evolutionary must in all species
2) other women
3) attractive or influential men
The last two on that list are for their own personal benefit. When a foid meets someone she sees that can't benefit her somehow, they are far colder and far more callous men.

I have worked in majority foid environments, and my extended family is more female than male, so the argument that "iNceLs dOnT kNoW aNyThiNg aBoUt wOmeN" does not hold

maybe he should go back to his own country if he can't even take care of his lawn :foidSoy:
No indians (except me) knew how to take care of their fucking lawn. (Well my parent's lawn) and alright alright there were probably a few others fine fine. :feelsUgh:

i cant imagine what it must be like to be a chad. probably like being a billionaire.
you probably just feel really entitled to sex, but you actually get it when you want to :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

she wants to have sex with him
@Broly thoughtlos?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back