Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Empathetic gender: white femoid judge shames 72-year-old currycel cancer patient for being too weak to care for his lawn

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
From the Washington Post:

View: https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/1481382221697241090

In the three years since he was diagnosed with cancer, Burhan Chowdhury has had a difficult time maintaining his yard and keeping his property in suburban Detroit in good shape. At a recent Michigan state court appearance over Zoom, the 72-year-old man struggled to breathe as he explained to a judge that he was “very weak” and unable to clean up the grass that had overtaken the property over the summer.

But 31st District Judge Alexis G. Krot had no sympathy for Chowdhury. Instead, she shamed the cancer patient for the neighborhood blight in Hamtramck, Mich. — and told him the punishment she wished she could have given him.

“You should be ashamed of yourself!” Krot said on Monday. “If I could give you jail time on this, I would.”

After issuing Chowdhury a $100 fine for failing to keep up with home maintenance, Krot called the amount of grass on his walkways “totally inappropriate.” When Chowdhury reiterated that he was “very sick,” Krot said his inability to keep up with his property was inexcusable.

“The neighbors should not have to look at that,” she told him. Krot repeated: “You should be ashamed of yourself!”

Remember: femoids are the "empathetic gender". Reddit said so. :feelskek:

I mean, what the absolute fuck is wrong with white foids? Jail time for...not mowing your lawn?

I hope this woman dies slowly from face cancer which is just the right amount of aggressive in order to make her doctor think she can be saved by chemotherapy so she can be blasted with radiation for three years so her family can observe her suffering until her face melts off. Cunt.

Last edited:
Classic f*male. If he was white and 6'4", she'd mow his lawn herself

All this shit over some grass :lul:. Burgers legit have 0 problems

She deserves to be violEntly gRaped and then thrown in front of a bullet train.
Reminds me of this news story:

Screenshot 2022 01 13 004718
The French TGV train was going so fast that it took more than two miles to stop after hitting Émilie Hallouin and Guillaume Grémy in Beauvilliers, northern France, at about 4.30am on Monday.

Police said the 34-year-old Hallouin's wrists and ankles had been bound to the tracks with strong polythene tape and her body had been severed into pieces by the train.

What's even the point of having a front lawn? It's just a useless patch of grass that is only there because some people think it looks nice. The whole American boomer obsession with "lawncare" is complete insanity and they are so captivated by it that they enshrine their weird grass fetish into law. How much water and fuel is wasted every year on pointless lawn maintenance?

Based Guillaume
I feel bad for the wageslave that has to scrape the pieces off the track. 200mph is insanely fast, their bodies would've been shredded before they had any time to register any pain.

Curries get no mercy

what a joke of a legal system, did she face no repurcussions again

The "benefits" of putting foids out of the kitchen

weakness and weak men disgust foids cuz they cant leech off of them

judges are given absurd amounts of power. they can lock you up indefinately for contempt of court if you look at them the wrong way.

All this shit over some grass :lul:. Burgers legit have 0 problems
:lul: my shit area has same issue. fuckers fine if you have snow in front of your house and fine for grass over growth :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
What's even the point of having a front lawn? It's just a useless patch of grass that is only there because some people think it looks nice. The whole American boomer obsession with "lawncare" is complete insanity and they are so captivated by it that they enshrine their weird grass fetish into law. How much water and fuel is wasted every year on pointless lawn maintenance?
Agreed it is also bad for the climate. Disgusting status addicted boomers continue this vile tradition of mowing lawns and wasting water(an increasingly scarce resource).
judges are given absurd amounts of power. they can lock you up indefinately for contempt of court if you look at them the wrong way.
Cops too. Civil forefeiture is a big thing, cops can just take shit from other people without trial. And they then use it for themselves. :feelsohgod:

Last edited:
Cops too. Civil forefeiture is a big thing, cops can just take shit from other people without trial. And they then use it for themselves. :feelsohgod:

I know right? Have you read Timbs v. Indiana (2019)?

What is wrong with those greedy faggot pigs

There isn't a single decent cop anywhere in any country, they're all scum

I know right? Have you read Timbs v. Indiana (2019)?

What is wrong with those greedy faggot pigs

Big American Cultural problem tbh. Focuses too much on short term gains and individualism over all else. This cultural problem encompasses all major aspects of American Life.

Big American Cultural problem tbh. Focuses too much on short term gains and individualism over all else. This cultural problem encompasses all major aspects of American Life.
Not really. If they were truly individualist they wouldn't deepthroat boots as much as they do.

Rather, the U.S. is an incredibly overpoliced and carceral society because cumskins don't like ethnics. It's that simple. A few people die on 9/11 and now two decades later, little kids have to wait 2 hours just to get groped by TSA every time they want to take a flight.

Not really. If they were truly individualist they wouldn't deepthroat boots as much as they do.

Rather, the U.S. is an incredibly overpoliced and carceral society because cumskins don't like ethnics. It's that simple. A few people die on 9/11 and now two decades later, little kids have to wait 2 hours just to get groped by TSA every time they want to take a flight.
I know the TSA is security theater but with TSA pre-check it isn't that much of an issue imo.

White foids commonly call the cops on ethnic males in their neighborhoods for a reason. It lowers their property values simply when an ethnic male sets foot in their neighborhood.

The only demographic in this entire country and particular group of people that does that. And yet these white foids form the majority of the foids here and influence the thinking of foids domestically but also internationally with their feminism bullshit.

Unsurprising; I've never considered White femoids to be sympathetic in any situation involving non-Chads, especially ethnic non-Chads.

I know the TSA is security theater but with TSA pre-check it isn't that much of an issue imo.
Pre check is such a dumb concept

It's literally just a cash cow for credit card companies and a handful of legacy airlines who run generous frequent flyer programs

I hope this woman dies slowly from face cancer which is just the right amount of aggressive in order to make her doctor think she can be saved by chemotherapy so she can be blasted with radiation for three years so her family can observe her suffering until her face melts off. Cunt.

The precision of this punishment is pinpoint perfect in its level of appropriateness.

> Was mean to a curry
What's wrong about it??

I hope this woman dies slowly from face cancer which is just the right amount of aggressive in order to make her doctor think she can be saved by chemotherapy so she can be blasted with radiation for three years so her family can observe her suffering until her face melts off.
Would be a fitting punishment.

Their selection process (especially the psychological evaluation) ensures that they will not employ honest members who might alter their power-abusing, corrupt structure.

White foid
Ethnic old man especially curry
The rest is obvious

:yes:empathetic
:yes:woman

Pick one

THAT'S FUCKING AWESOME
America needs faster trains, NOW
It's pretty much politically impossible to get high-speed trains in the U.S. the way they exist in euroland or riceland. Mainly infrastructure reasons. High-speed rail requires dedicated tracks with deeper ballasts and wide turns to improve stability and lower centripetal forces. And no politician would dare spend that much money on rail infrastructure considering how politically powerful airlines (and aircraft manufacturers like Boeing) are.

100% - Permaban Race baiting + alluding to not being an incel
how old are you that you would find that funny :feelskek::feelskek:
Old enough to slay infinitely more pussy than you, chink boy :chad:
How about I shove you in that locker instead just so you could see what's really funny, huh? :chad:

Looks like she enjoyed that.

:foidSoy: "like OMG plants are so fucking ugly, clean up yer shit you dirty old bastard"

Old enough to slay infinitely more pussy than you, chink boy :chad:
How about I shove you in that locker instead just so you could see what's really funny, huh? :chad:
In the name of Uggo of the House Mongo, First of His Name, King of the Andals and the First Incels, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, and Protector of the Realm, I, Fat Link of the House Ronald McDonald Charity, Lord of Incels.is and Warden of the North, sentence you to permaneant banning.

In the name of Uggo of the House Mongo, First of His Name, King of the Andals and the First Incels, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, and Protector of the Realm, I, Fat Link of the House Ronald McDonald Charity, Lord of Incels.is and Warden of the North, sentence you to permaneant banning.
04C856D0 FF9E 4CBC A4FF C45EF7320B51

I mean, what the absolute fuck is wrong with white foids? Jail time for...not mowing your lawn?

Women lack empathy.

Last edited:
Over for him

Wit

I hope this woman dies slowly from face cancer which is just the right amount of aggressive in order to make her doctor think she can be saved by chemotherapy so she can be blasted with radiation for three years so her family can observe her suffering until her face melts off.

This is white women trying to reclaim the superior past of the Western world by misappropriation of the role berating and scolding a community member played. I mean, if you live in America with a house and yard you SHOULD make arrangements to mow your lawn. However, given the situation this femoid has gone off the deep end.

She wouldnt say shit if it were a black, merely speaking negatively to one is sinful, americas protected gods worshipped by all liberal feminists.
But currys are open hunting season.

She wouldnt say shit if it were a black, merely speaking negatively to one is sinful, americas protected gods worshipped by all liberal feminists.
But currys are open hunting season.

1. Yeah, you are correct overall. In fact, in America, curries are invisible in the face of the larger Black vs White, or Libtard vs Cuckservatives ongoing debacle.

AND...

2. IF your profile avi is you, THEN YOU PROBABLY DON'T BELONG HERE. Is it?:worryfeels:

1. Yeah, you are correct overall. In fact, in America, curries are invisible in the face of the larger Black vs White, or Libtard vs Cuckservatives ongoing debacle.

AND...

2. IF your profile avi is you, THEN YOU PROBABLY DON'T BELONG HERE. Is it?:worryfeels:
Its not me and even if it were i would belong here :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

She deserves to mown every yard in that curry city

Wit

This is white women trying to reclaim the superior past of the Western world by misappropriation of the role berating and scolding a community member played. I mean, if you live in America with a house and yard you SHOULD make arrangements to mow your lawn. However, given the situation this femoid has gone off the deep end.

American boomers with their silly lawn fetishes JFL

Only a white foid would consider giving jail time for an unkempt lawn

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back