Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Emily goes to her first DICK APPOINTMENT

The dude was probably a chadlite

God should flood the world again

dog mentioned right before video ends :feelsseriously:

FUCK MAN, I had no idea it was literally just sex and leave within a 30 minute timespan. ITS OVER

The dude was probably a chadlite
Nah, because notice how she says "his dog was cute" in a way that clearly implies "the guy wasnt cute, but his dog was".

What did this fatass bitch actually expect an attractive man to fuck her? Jfl

Gross
FUCK MAN, I had no idea it was literally just sex and leave within a 30 minute timespan. ITS OVER

seriously. We are so out of normal life that we can’t even fathom shit like this; guys have girls coming over to their house For the sole purpose of getting fucked, abused, and jizzed on and we’re rotting alone because we have sub-par skeletons.

Nah, because notice how she says "his dog was cute" in a way that clearly implies "the guy wasnt cute, but his dog was".

What did this fatass bitch actually expect an attractive man to fuck her? Jfl
Extreme cope, it was probably a chadlite, and she expected no less than gigachad

Gross

seriously. We are so out of normal life that we can’t even fathom shit like this; guys have girls coming over to their house For the sole purpose of getting fucked, abused, and jizzed on and we’re rotting alone because we have sub-par skeletons.
Clown world :feelsclown:

I see that it's morning already...

Extreme cope, it was probably a chadlite, and she expected no less than gigachad
Chadlites are attractive to all women regardless of standards. She clearly wasnt attracted to the guy she fucked. Therefore he wasnt a chadlite

I can 100% guarrantee the guy she fucked was a 5/10 white guy

And we are here rotting. Life is so unfair.

Chadlites are attractive to all women regardless of standards. She clearly wasnt attracted to the guy she fucked. Therefore he wasnt a chadlite

I can 100% guarrantee the guy she fucked was a 5/10 white guy
probably a lanky white guy.probably also had a big dick and maybe some wealth.maybe they didn't fuck at all.

Look at this shit, bunch of land whales getting laid, that’s brutal. What’s even more brutal is the level of degeneracy. They don’t hide the fact that they are whores, they’re making a video and uploading on a social platform where millions of people can see. This world is cucked.

judgement will happen so don't worry on that part.justice shall be done.worry about your salvation if you don't want to be in the same row as her.

Look at this shit, bunch of land whales getting laid, that’s brutal. What’s even more brutal is the level of degeneracy. They don’t hide the fact that they are whores, they’re making a video and uploading on a social platform where millions of people can see. This world is cucked.
we live in clownworld.what's the funniest is that if you go outside you barely see chad with a stacy or a stacylite.you always seem them with beckies and in some cases landwhales .We all know no chad wants to be with a fat bitch or with a girl who doesn't look like stacy unless he is forced to.chad cannot get into a full time relationship with a stacy kek.At best he gets one or two nights with her and that's it.

we live in clownworld.what's the funniest is that if you go outside you barely see chad with a stacy or a stacylite.you always seem them with beckies and in some cases landwhales .We all know no chad wants to be with a fat bitch or with a girl who doesn't look like stacy unless he is forced to.chad cannot get into a full time relationship with a stacy kek.At best he gets one or two nights with her and that's it.
Yeah tbh but if I were a chad I’d go fuck anyone to feel my power, to feel that I’m desired and whores will willingly be my slave. But I agree, hypergamy is getting worse everyday.

all fucking landwhales too JFL. Guy must have been desperate, they're not even my looksmatch

Lifefuel for the normie who finally got a match

Remember

white women are the best women bro.

Fuckin fat fuckin garbage can chris farley lookin fuckin fat hambeast getting validation from chadlites. This world needsta burn.

Gross

Holy shit
Images 15

Gross

The only appointment we will ever get is a euthanasia appointment

Dogpill at the end
Atleast in the past they hid that fact. It’s like going to a buffet and eating countless amounts of food in front of a starving African kid

He said that He'd never use water again. Next time it'll be by fire.

2 Peter 3:7 KJV:

“But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.”

(((angloworld)))

This is westren culture. Go fight wars to protect it

"...and wage a war against all women and the men they are attracted to."

-St.Elliot Rodger (PBUH)

Just have a hole theory

She wouldn't even look at her looksmatch.