Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Elon Musk is now seen as an incel 4chan right-wing troll shitposter even though he has ten children with different mothers

Elon isn't that bad

Photos Of Twitter Office 'Before And After Elon Musk' Shock Internet: 'Where Are The Women?'

He replaced the staff on the left with competent coders on the right

He would probably have been incel if he wasn't filthy rich and high status. His face was LTN at best and probably lower, he's had multiple cosmetic surgeries and still isn't even average looking, let alone attractive.

His face was LTN at best and probably lower, he's had multiple cosmetic surgeries and still isn't even average looking, let alone attractive.
Yeah his face is incel tier. Very flat and recessed. He looks asian.

Kyle Kulinski is Jewish btw. EVERY SINGLE TIME

Yes, watching the woke left progress from worshipping Elon Musk as some kind of righteously government-funded Eco Jesus, to hating him for being a fascist literal Hitler, has been beautiful to watch.

And by beautiful, I mean scary.

A billion NPCs, all thinking and saying absolutely anything that globohomo Central command tells them to.

Ready to take the jew Vax and denounce the evil bad man the moment they are given the signal. What else are they ready and able to do? How would you know until it's too late and it's all happening?

And where are the usual stabilizing forces?

A weak and invisible Pope, no QEII, Merkel is a spent force, and the whole institution of the POTUS had become so hyper partizan as to be worthless, so there is absolutely no effective conservative calming influence on the western world that I can see.

I fear we are in great danger of a WW1 type scenario now, the gunshot heard around the world could come at pretty much any time.

Last edited:
He is so right wing he started an electric car company to fight climate change

Leftists are seething. Let them continue to seethe. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelsjuice:

Reminder that not so long ago all liberal lefties used to suck his dick.