Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Elliot Rodger's father was a narcissistic faggot who played a role in causing his son to go crazy.

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★

JFL, his father was delusional as fuck to think that he's good looking and that Elliot was jealous of his looks. His father was only able to get pussy by running JBW game and betabuxxing some ethnic gold-diggers. Looks-wise, Elliot mogged his subhuman father.

I would have gone ER too, if my dad was such a massive faggot

Peter Rodger is a faggot for giving Elliot sub human genetics.

Well at least we know where he got his narcissism from.

Also I think his father would mog ER if he was low body fat

I would have gone ER too, if my dad was such a massive faggot

He showed a complete lack of empathy towards Elliot's situation and either brushed off his problems as insignificant or gave him retard-tier bluepilled advice which just made him even more frustrated.
Well at least we know where he got his narcissism from.

we also know where Elliot got his manletism from (his subhuman father!)

Also I think his father would mog ER if he was low body fat

he was a lazy fuck who would rather remain chubby than to put in some work and lose weight, because he was running "money-game"

Peter Rodger is a faggot for giving Elliot sub human genetics.

he fucked his son up not only genetically, but also environmentally by not giving him a stable upbringing, due to constantly making him change schools and move back and forth from his mothers house to his fathers house (seeing as they were divorced) in addition to giving him garbage bluepilled advice by telling him that his INVOLUNTARY celibacy was no big deal, using the example of priests even though priests are VOLUNTARILY celibate. He downplayed the severity of his son's situation by telling him to just ignore his biological desire to have sex/reproduce or by suggesting he pay money to fuck some disease ridden whore (prostitute), failing to realise that Elliot simply wanted a girlfriend .

Last edited:

JFL, his father was delusional as fuck to think that he's good looking and that Elliot was jealous of his looks. His father was only able to get pussy by running JBW game and betabuxxing some ethnic gold-diggers. Looks-wise, Elliot mogged his subhuman father.

I've watched this. The video actually says he wasn't a JBW at all but a betabuxxer.

His father was such a massive cuck letting some random woman come into his son's life and then law down rules.
Imagine being a kid, some woman comes home, and then starts setting more rules than your mommy use to. What a fucking twat of a father.

His father was more upset about him crashing the BMW than him dying.

And he married to a noodlewhore wasted his white genetics... And we all know what happened after that

he fucked his son up not only genetically, but also environmentally by not giving him a stable upbringing, due to constantly making him change schools and move back and forth from his mothers house to his fathers house (seeing as they were divorced) in addition to giving him garbage bluepilled advice by telling him that his INVOLUNTARY celibacy was no big deal, using the example of priests even though priests are VOLUNTARILY celibate. He downplayed the severity of his son's situation by telling him to just ignore his biological desire to have sex/reproduce or by suggesting he pay money to fuck some disease ridden whore (prostitute), failing to realise that Elliot simply wanted a girlfriend .
What a savage

There is a thing known as the "scapegoat of the narcicisist family" sadly I suffer this fate in my family. I think elliot suffered it too especially when he went to live with his dad and step mom.

How is his dad "handsome?" He looks like some gypsy ready to pickpocket you.

There is a thing known as the "scapegoat of the narcicisist family" sadly I suffer this fate in my family. I think elliot suffered it too especially when he went to live with his dad and step mom.
I've never heard of this before but it makes sense. Narcissists need someone to put their failures on.

Rich and status maxed and all his father could do to ascend was beta bux a noodle and this was pre-Tinder

Good looking JFL .

Last edited:
His father was more upset about him crashing the BMW than him dying.
"Uh oh the BMW crashed this is going to really screw up my insurance deductible. Oh and I guess my son also got driven to the point of murdering people because of his shit life but whatevs"
Honestly fuck this guy

Elliot stated that his father never abandoned him, saying that his father was never even apart of his life to be considered abandoned. His father was never with him when he was struggling through life, Elliot also said that he'd make a better father than his own father.
Honestly fuck this guy

based
"Uh oh the BMW crashed this is going to really screw up my insurance deductible. Oh and I guess my son also got driven to the point of murdering people because of his shit life but whatevs"
Honestly fuck this guy
:woke:

Elliot was too good for this world

The worst thing is that he wasnt even bad looking compating to eggy, i would say he was an high tier hapa he could probably have settled for a cute becky which is million milles above a used up roastie full of std, but he only want a blond stacy.

His father wasnt subhuman, he was probably normie tier, he just got the worst of his mom/dad's features.

Sub

The worst thing is that he wasnt even bad looking compating to eggy, i would say he was an high tier hapa he could probably have settled for a cute becky which is million milles above a used up roastie full of std, but he only want a blond stacy.

Elliot was facially a 6.5/10, his manlet height and weak frame maybe handicapped him to an overall rating of 5.5 but still the dude could gotten an average looking latina foid or something.

There was nothing wrong whatsoever with Elliot's appearance, dude looked fine, yet he went crazy (mentalcel)

Then You can only imagine what life must be like for a mentalcel truecel like me.

Elliot should went ER to his father tbh

Elliot should went ER to his father tbh

Elliot mentioned in his manifesto that he was planning to kill his stepmother and his half-brother and that if his father was also present, he would have to kill him too (although it would be emotionally difficult for him to kill his father).

Elliot mentioned in his manifesto that he was planning to kill his stepmother and his half-brother and that if his father was also present, he would have to kill him too (although it would be emotionally difficult for him to kill his father).
Good to know, i didnt read it yet

Good to know, i didnt read it yet

how the fuck have you not read his manifesto, the first thing i did upon stumbling upon the concept of the blackpill and inceldom, was to watch Elliot Rodger's last video before the day of retribution in addition to reading all of his 141 page manifesto (over the course of 2 weeks). It was a very interesting read, the Supreme Gentleman was a gifted storyteller, recounting his life experiences in a very well written and intriguing autobiographical format.
How is his dad "handsome?" He looks like some gypsy ready to pickpocket you.

he looks like the stereotypical faggot who was the poster boy for gays during the sexual revolution.

Last edited:
JBW rule was proven again. Just look at elliot rodgers mother and his father. His mother looks like a piece of shit

I saw that video

JBW rule was proven again. Just look at elliot rodgers mother and his father. His mother looks like a piece of shit

Elliot only looked decent because he was Eurasian. Considering how subhuman his mother looked, if his mother mated with a rice-cel, the son would have ended up looking as truecel as Seung-Hui Cho; then the only difference that would have made on his life outcome would be instead of him going ER, he would have went CHO :feelskek:

Last edited:
Elliot only looked decent because he was Eurasian. Considering how subhuman his mother looked, if his mother mated with a rice-cel, the son would have ended up looking as truecel as Seung-Hui Cho; then the only difference that would have made on his life outcome would be instead of him going ER, he would have went CHO :feelskek:
True man. His father's genes have saved him from even worse. To this day i dont wanna understand how his father could knock up such a disgusting whore.

Giga cope, his father brutally mogged him.

cF7rkNl.jpg