Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Elliot Rodger would be a stormfrontcel if he was still alive

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Re-reading some parts of the fascinating "My Twisted World" you can see Elliot Rodger's views on race after his interactions with different ethnic normies. Most of these views are negative despite he's a hapa. Here's the best example:

"My first week turned out to be very unpleasant, leaving a horrific first impression of my new life in Santa Barbara. My two housemates were nice, but they kept inviting over this friend of theirs named Chance. He was black boy who came over all the time, and I hated his cocksure attitude. Inevitably, a vile incident occurred between me and him. I was eating a meal in the kitchen when he came over and started bragging to my housemates about his success with girls. I couldn’t stand it, so I proceeded to ask them all if they were virgins. They all looked at me weirdly and said that they had lost their virginity long ago. I felt so inferior, as it reminded me of how much I have missed out in life. And then this black boy named Chance said that he lost his virginity when he was only thirteen! In addition, he said that the girl he lost his virginity to was a blonde white girl! I was so enraged that I almost splashed him with my orange juice. I indignantly told him that I did not believe him, and then I went to my room to cry. I cried and cried and cried, and then I called my mother and cried to her on the phone. How could an inferior, ugly black boy be able to get a white girl and not me? I am beautiful, and I am half white myself. I am descended from British aristocracy. He is descended from slaves. I deserve it more. I tried not to believe his foul words, but they were already said, and it was hard to erase from my mind. If this is actually true, if this ugly black filth was able to have sex with a blonde white girl at the age of thirteen while I’ve had to suffer virginity all my life, then this just proves how ridiculous the female gender is. They would give themselves to this filthy scum, but they reject ME? The injustice!"

You have to be either autistic or low inhib af to ask a Tyrone and his friends if they're virgins kek, what was ER expecting. It's not the only time where he shows his disgust to other races, there's the bodybuilding (or PUA or lookism, I don't remember) post where he spergs because he saw an Indian normie driving an old Honda Civic with a white blonde foid. In the manifesto there are several pages where he shits on his Mexican roommates for the same reasons but I won't include them because it would be too long. Or during the party in Isla Vista he tried to attack an Asian normie because he was talking to a white foid:

"There were about one hundred people at that party, and everyone was socializing with a group of friends except for me. I walked around in my drunken confidence for a few moments, helped myself to the beer they had, and tried to act like a normal party-goer. I soon became frustrated that no one was paying any attention to me, particularly the girls. I saw girls talking to other guys who looked like obnoxious slobs, but none of them showed any interest in me. As my frustration grew, so did my anger. I came across this Asian guy who was talking to a white girl. The sight of that filled me with rage. I always felt as if white girls thought less of me because I was half-Asian, but then I see this white girl at the party talking to a full-blooded Asian. I never had that kind of attention from a white girl! And white girls are the only girls I’m attracted to, especially the blondes. How could an ugly Asian attract the attention of a white girl, while a beautiful Eurasian like myself never had any attention from them? I thought with rage. I glared at them for a bit, and then decided I had been insulted enough. I angrily walked toward them and bumped the Asian guy aside, trying to act cocky and arrogant to both the boy and the girl. My drunken state got the better of me, and I almost fell over to the floor after a few minutes of this. They said something along the lines that I was very drunk and that I needed to get some water, so I angrily left them and went out to the front yard, where the main partying happened. Rage fumed inside me as I realized that I just walked away from that confrontation, so I rushed back into the house and spitefully insulted the Asian before walking outside again"

In conclusion, apart from being a richcel edgelord with aspies he was also a self-hating hapa who tried to cope hating on other fellow ethnics. His manifesto is fascinating but since he mogs me (and most people in this forum) and he was a spoiled brat I don't feel much sympathy for him, unlike other truecels like Jsanza29.

In conclusion, apart from being a richcel edgelord with aspies he was also a self-hating hapa who tried to cope hating on other fellow ethnics. His manifesto is fascinating but since he mogs me (and most people in this forum) and he was a spoiled brat I don't feel much sympathy for him, unlike other truecels like Jsanza29.
1617497531294-png.1072648

Cho deserves more recognition than ER: he was a true ethnicel mentalcel trucel.

Even blackpilled incels are lookist. ER has more attention because he is cutier.

Better K/D, better preparations, better mindset. The average incel, however, is not a bit more clever than a normie, probably a foid too.

Re-reading some parts of the fascinating "My Twisted World" you can see Elliot Rodger's views on race after his interactions with different ethnic normies. Most of these views are negative despite he's a hapa. Here's the best example:

"My first week turned out to be very unpleasant, leaving a horrific first impression of my new life in Santa Barbara. My two housemates were nice, but they kept inviting over this friend of theirs named Chance. He was black boy who came over all the time, and I hated his cocksure attitude. Inevitably, a vile incident occurred between me and him. I was eating a meal in the kitchen when he came over and started bragging to my housemates about his success with girls. I couldn’t stand it, so I proceeded to ask them all if they were virgins. They all looked at me weirdly and said that they had lost their virginity long ago. I felt so inferior, as it reminded me of how much I have missed out in life. And then this black boy named Chance said that he lost his virginity when he was only thirteen! In addition, he said that the girl he lost his virginity to was a blonde white girl! I was so enraged that I almost splashed him with my orange juice. I indignantly told him that I did not believe him, and then I went to my room to cry. I cried and cried and cried, and then I called my mother and cried to her on the phone. How could an inferior, ugly black boy be able to get a white girl and not me? I am beautiful, and I am half white myself. I am descended from British aristocracy. He is descended from slaves. I deserve it more. I tried not to believe his foul words, but they were already said, and it was hard to erase from my mind. If this is actually true, if this ugly black filth was able to have sex with a blonde white girl at the age of thirteen while I’ve had to suffer virginity all my life, then this just proves how ridiculous the female gender is. They would give themselves to this filthy scum, but they reject ME? The injustice!"

Yes...I cried over Elliot's death.

Better K/D, better preparations, better mindset. The average incel, however, is not a bit more clever than a normie, probably a foid too.
Many blackpilled incels cope themselves thinking that they are more intelligent than normies and Chad. Even if foids don´t reproduce with the highest IQ men, the ugliest people(included men) are also the dumbest.

Blackpilled incels cope themselves thinking that they are more intelligent than normies and Chad. Even if foids don´t reproduce with the highest IQ men, the ugliest people(included men) are also the dumbest.
Not sure if ugliest people are the dumbest. Recalling my time at the university the most brilliant professors were pretty much truecels. The average incel is as shallow, cherry picking and biased faggot as a becky on Tinder. He will only acknowledge facts that suit his agenda, dismiss any different opinion and follow with the loud crowd.

You have to be either autistic or low inhib af to ask a Tyrone and his friends if they're virgins kek, what was ER expecting. It's not the only time where he shows his disgust to other races, there's the bodybuilding (or PUA or lookism, I don't remember) post where he spergs because he saw an Indian normie driving an old Honda Civic with a white blonde foid. In the manifesto there are several pages where he shits on his Mexican roommates for the same reasons but I won't include them because it would be too long. Or during the party in Isla Vista he tried to attack an Asian normie because he was talking to a white foid:

"There were about one hundred people at that party, and everyone was socializing with a group of friends except for me. I walked around in my drunken confidence for a few moments, helped myself to the beer they had, and tried to act like a normal party-goer. I soon became frustrated that no one was paying any attention to me, particularly the girls. I saw girls talking to other guys who looked like obnoxious slobs, but none of them showed any interest in me. As my frustration grew, so did my anger. I came across this Asian guy who was talking to a white girl. The sight of that filled me with rage. I always felt as if white girls thought less of me because I was half-Asian, but then I see this white girl at the party talking to a full-blooded Asian. I never had that kind of attention from a white girl! And white girls are the only girls I’m attracted to, especially the blondes. How could an ugly Asian attract the attention of a white girl, while a beautiful Eurasian like myself never had any attention from them? I thought with rage. I glared at them for a bit, and then decided I had been insulted enough. I angrily walked toward them and bumped the Asian guy aside, trying to act cocky and arrogant to both the boy and the girl. My drunken state got the better of me, and I almost fell over to the floor after a few minutes of this. They said something along the lines that I was very drunk and that I needed to get some water, so I angrily left them and went out to the front yard, where the main partying happened. Rage fumed inside me as I realized that I just walked away from that confrontation, so I rushed back into the house and spitefully insulted the Asian before walking outside again"

I have the theory that many blackpilled incels identify with ER than Cho ro Jsanza29 because:

1. ER is more handsome. Yes, even blackpilled incels are lookist.

2.They identify with him because they have to overcome their subhuman genes feeling entitled to have top tier foids. Some might be volcels but others have no chance in their beloved "dating" market.

Last edited:
@thespanishcel
genuinely elliot worshiped blondes like many self hating ethnics

I'd raise a glass to that. :feelsjuice:

Even blackpilled incels are lookist. ER has more attention because he is cutier.
Nah, I always favored Blackops2cel. Though I will admit some of that fervor died down a little bit when I learned he was tall, but still. Look at his damn face.

Not sure if ugliest people are the dumbest. Recalling my time at the university the most brilliant professors were pretty much truecels. The average incel is as shallow, cherry picking and biased faggot as a becky on Tinder. He will only acknowledge facts that suit his agenda, dismiss any different opinion and follow with the loud crowd.
I think I recall seeing a study posted here showing that, in general, there is a correlation between attractiveness and IQ. Can't remember which thread, though, unfortunately. But there will always be statistical outliers at the extreme ends of the data, anyway. I mean, look at Tesla, and, uh, who was the other one? DaVinci? Was it those two guys that were incel? (I honestly can't remember 100% :feelshaha:) But look at them, magnificent men of history. But they're probably outliers.

im a stormfrontcel but im not even white

i just recognize that north and western european nations should be protected at all costs. white people are also safe and good to live around, so they should remain separated. go to any black, muslim, or hispanic area and see the wonders of diversity for yourselves.

white nationalism may seem irrational and crazy at first glance, but its actually the most essential political movement the west needs

i just recognize that north and western european nations should be protected at all costs. white people are also safe and good to live around, so they should remain separated. go to any black, muslim, or hispanic area and see the wonders of diversity for yourselves.

white nationalism may seem irrational and crazy at first glance, but its actually the most essential political movement the west needs
ETHNIC WOMEN ARE NOT ENTITLED TO HUWHITE COCK

I could care less about the plight of white people, they are caused all this globohomo and colonized the world.

Yeah and one also left a 134 page manifesto :smonk:

He might have had some flaws but he had balls of steel and died fighting for what be believed in and spreading the blackpill

Whats new?

Beta Incel-tier men regardless of race dwell in misery with race cope. Race is core to identity and in a diverse society like in CA, plays a critical role in romance, sex, and power. So of course a very intelligent young man like Elliot would have delved into race. Foids discriminate against you because you are Asian. Not because you are half asian. They don't discriminate between half and full. But he knew he was half asian. So that put him stuck in no-man's land and with rage at his situation. Whereas a lot of full blooded Asian men just give up entirely and don't even bother.

The biggest losers by far being Asian men in these diverse liberal areas. Black foids too. And you see it all over the internet with black foids endless shitposting about race and not being wanted. Btw some of you guys need to stop saying that black women have the best JBW available and that is being woman. Not all black foids are ghetto shaniquas getting railed by pookies and tyrones. A lot are normal and participating in white society and get rejected by all races of men, including black.

I know I delved into race. I noticed that the attendees of the alt-right group, American Renaissance were all low value white males. Much like the top party officials of the Nazi party. They are all incel-tier and not chads.

You clearly have never been around white Australians, I'd rather live among racist Japanese people than Australians any day

He was destined to rope, his existence was a genuine mistake

Never disrespect the hERo. He had more balls than any of us and spread the back pill so much

i just recognize that north and western european nations
in 10 years there will be more niggers,chinks,mena refugees than actual germans and french.Just take a look at french national soccer team.North and W Europe are going to vanish .

TL;DR

god I'm such a pleb for not having read his manifesto yet :dafuckfeels:

Standard identity issues as a result of being mixed race + being sub-5 and autistic. I prefer Cho as a st. because of his impressive K/D, but hating on ER for his feminine facial bone structure you think its because of his behavior but you're falling for the halo effect like a foid is also lookist bluepilled behavior.

You should be fuckin banned
Imagine going to incel forums to call memebers there incel :lul:
Retarded greycel.
It was just a reply to your "your mother on my cock" post.
You should be banned for talking about having sex with my mother.

Retarded greycel.
It was just a reply to your "your mother on my cock" post.
You should be banned for talking about having sex with my mother.
Seethe

He was a stormfrontcel even before he went ER.