Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Elliot Rodger roomate warns apartment management that Elliot is 'unstable' and 'a ticking time bomb'.

Nihilistic Lowlife

Nihilistic Lowlife

They want to send me in PH AGAIN :)
★★★★★
Seem someone saw it coming :feelsaww:

Would you look at that last name.

Getting frisky should be banned until everyone is sexually equal.

I have never seen this before, where did you find this?

Also, Spencer made a cameo in his manifesto. I'm pretty sure he provoked Rodger by bragging about his sex life if I can remember.

I have never seen this before, where did you find this?

Also, Spencer made a cameo in his manifesto. I'm pretty sure he provoked Rodger by bragging about his sex life if I can remember.
Oh on the r/masskillers reddit :feelsaww:

I hope he is reincarnated to finish the mission

ITS NOT FAIR-- this is just proof that the world was out to get him

I may be an incel, but I wouldn't wanna deal with someone like ER either. I am not bi-racial and I am good at coping. I have some hope of ascending if I travel overseas in the near future. Hopefully that is.

Again, his case highlights the serious problem of AMWF couples and the mentally ill offspring that they produce.

I think its well known that Asian Americans suffer the most from mental illness out of any racial group, especially Asian American men. Now with bi-racial people its on another level above that.

I may be an incel, but I wouldn't wanna deal with someone like ER either. I am not bi-racial and I am good at coping. I have some hope of ascending if I travel overseas in the near future. Hopefully that is.

Again, his case highlights the serious problem of AMWF couples and the mentally ill offspring that they produce.

I think its well known that Asian Americans suffer the most from mental illness out of any racial group, especially Asian American men. Now with bi-racial people its on another level above that.
Facts er was an entitled retard

Facts er was an entitled retard
Im an Asian American guy in my 30s. I'll be fuckin lying if I said i never had run ins with half asians. As far as hapa males like ER, I had plenty of fuckin run ins like him before that incident.

Lemme fuckin tell, you, even I was guilty of isolating guys like him. I could never know how guys like him truly felt. We EAST ASIAN men are naturally ultra high inhibition. Hapa guys, like ER, they have a white side to them that makes them explode.

As far as now, most incels take me as the most extreme, or one of the most extreme. I'm not to be totally honest. If white males saw their women dating, fucking, and marrying out enmasse. I ABSOLUTELY guarantee you with everything, we would be in a nuclear apocalypse right now. The enemy of course, some bogus excuse/incident in China.

This is why you don’t throw autistic sub 5/10’s out into society. NEETbux prevents this

At the end of the day, ER killed dudes that were more incel than he was. Shorter, scrawnier asian dudes.

You think I look at WMAF couples with neutrality or sympathy?

I'm a legit ricecel. Even I would not want to deal with someone like ER. Even though I went through pretty much the exact same thing as he did in college just a couples years before.

Now that cumskin roommate of his actually had the brains and action to save his own ass. I had white roommates before. They were pro-active and harder to get along with in general. Asian roomates, we PUT UP WITH SHIT. We tolerate others. Thats what got those ricecels killed. I fuckin swear I get angry at ER sometimes in my head.

I already know Asian Americans are the most mentally ill fuckin race of people out there. These Half breed Hapa kids are about 3x worst. And don't fuckin give me that, "its only for the hapa men". I've met my share of hapa foids throughout my life as a 30yr old ricecel. Lemme tell you, they're really fucked up in the head. If the dad is Asian, then the daughters and sons end up noticeably better. But I still have reservations.

WMAF = dad is usually racist in general, to asian men, to niggers, spics, jews, ragheads, etc... Mom is hateful of any Asian man. Because he happen to be born Asian and looks Asian.

AMWF = dad is ultra white washed, high tier asian male usually. white foid is all around understanding of the disadvantage her minority child might go through, she has decidedly went "with" a minority and already knows she has "crossed" the line. So she is cognizant and aware of that.

Last edited: