Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL “Elliot never tried”

M

malakai

Banned
-
I know ER threads are like beating a dead horse, but this is something I feel that Numales and fems don’t understand.

I’m tired of the “Elliot never even asked s girl out, sat in his room blah blah” let’s get some things straight.

This kid was obviously a introvert. Very meek. But he actually did have the balls to do things way out of his comfort zone, let’s look at some of the feats ER did despite being depressed and having his hopeless outlook on life.

- Walked in the middle of the night, to parties and pubs just of the intent to put himself out there
- actually did try new meet ups, hobbies,
- went as far as to befriend a PUA/mentor his dad hooked him up with who attempted to help him with women and his life

For those who criticise him for not cold approaching, sure. He didn’t go out of his way to even talk to girls, that Is a valid criticism. But he put himself out there on dating websites, meet ups ect

So that argument that he didn’t try isn’t valid. For a kid with cripplingly low self-esteem, he made the best of what he had and tried numerous self improvement tips, I’m not going to repeat myself in here but his manifesto lists the myriad of methods he tried before his descent. Lifting, designer clothes, just to name a few.

So yes, ER did “try”

All praise Saint Elliot.

I don't blame Elliot for not asking out girls it can be hard and even if you have the courage to ask out girls they'll say no if you are not born attractive. It's not fair.

He got bullied and became reclusive.

I don't know wether the bullying made him super aspie or the other way around.

Cold approaching is such PUA bullshit. You either use tinder or meet women through people you already know, which is impossible for someone who is introverted and has no friends. Also, ERs looks are overrated, women like masculine looking men. Male beauty isn't like female.

he didnt try building muscle though. he could have at LEAST became lean and toned, it would have helped him get rid of the "shy guy" image.

cold approach only works for gigachad. otherwise it's rape in the eyes of a female.

I know ER threads are like beating a dead horse, but this is something I feel that Numales and fems don’t understand.

I’m tired of the “Elliot never even asked s girl out, sat in his room blah blah” let’s get some things straight.

This kid was obviously a introvert. Very meek. But he actually did have the balls to do things way out of his comfort zone, let’s look at some of the feats ER did despite being depressed and having his hopeless outlook on life.

- Walked in the middle of the night, to parties and pubs just of the intent to put himself out there
- actually did try new meet ups, hobbies,
- went as far as to befriend a PUA/mentor his dad hooked him up with who attempted to help him with women and his life

For those who criticise him for not cold approaching, sure. He didn’t go out of his way to even talk to girls, that Is a valid criticism. But he put himself out there on dating websites, meet ups ect

So that argument that he didn’t try isn’t valid. For a kid with cripplingly low self-esteem, he made the best of what he had and tried numerous self improvement tips, I’m not going to repeat myself in here but his manifesto lists the myriad of methods he tried before his descent. Lifting, designer clothes, just to name a few.

So yes, ER did “try”
he sounds like me, minus the PUA shit.

Elliot never tried in fact.

His minimun standarts were 8/10 blonde staceys.

Elliott Rodger was mentally ill (clinical depression, social phobia, paranoia and perhaps schizophrenia too. His last psychiatrist had seen signs of schizophrenia).

This illness was the result of a combination of factors: genetic predisposition, bullying, toxic environment.

Had ER taken medication and acquired more positive values than the ones he was raised with (none: father was a militant atheist), he wouldn't have gone on this rampage.

I am tired of people analyzing ER from the perspective of a free actor having made free choices, whether to condemn him or defend him. This guy was a nutcase and his responsibility, if it did exist, was so altered that it takes a Christian or a judge to insist on seeing it.

Elliott Rodger was mentally ill (clinical depression, social phobia, paranoia and perhaps schizophrenia too. His last psychiatrist had seen signs of schizophrenia).

This illness was the result of a combination of factors: genetic predisposition, bullying, toxic environment.

Had ER taken medication and acquired more positive values than the ones he was raised with (none: father was a militant atheist), he wouldn't have gone on this rampage.

I am tired of people analyzing ER from the perspective of a free actor having made free choices, whether to condemn him or defend him. This guy was a nutcase and his responsibility, if it did exist, was so altered that it takes a Christian or a judge to insist on seeing it.

His mental illness, traumatic adolescence and to some extent his mixed race heritage made him insecure as fuck and ultimately won out over his above average face. Also he wasn't masculine at all which hurt him a lot.

Elliot's problem = his looks. but I don't support his actions.