Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ellen Page is Balding ! Maybe got George Floyd's Dick ?

M

meatball

Banned
-
Musta been on Testo.

Will be posting here soon. I wonder if they used a cadaver dick to sew on?

Or George Floyds.

Seriously, this is tragic. Could have made a man in need a wife.
1 JS224181422

Last edited:
:dab: get fucked roastie whore.

Is it actually going to become a thing? Dick transplants, I mean.

Simply flabbergasted. Life is handed to you on Game Journalist mode and you buy into a crackpot ideology that tells you genital mutilation and hormone injections are the key to happiness

ellen page is just another dumb foid having a midlife crisis

Musta been on Testo.

Will be posting here soon. I wonder if they used a cadaver dick to sew on?

Or George Floyds.

Seriously, this is tragic. Could have made a man in need a wife. View attachment 449604
@Diocel @Idotms @Broly thoughts on her forehead

@kanyepilled do u want to be added to my @ list

Still mogs me.

I need Testo myself. Imagine how much muscles mass and strength gains I'll get after a 500mg Test cycle. It would be insane.

Never because penises are that complex and trans scientists are that retarded

Wouldn't it be funny if it was ALREADY a guy?

And all the early movie stuff was him just "acting" female?

Watching a female age is one of life's great tragedies.

Lol would have been a bald manlet if she'd been a man. Would have been over from the start instead of a Hollywood actress.

Blackpilled incels that state the basics of lookism get told to go to a therapyst while these mentally ill creatures are praised. Honk Honk :feelsclown:

Mods, it's Elliot now

You really overestimate doctors if you think they can do that. They can't even fix short sight reliably yet

nows she's balding as a man :feelshaha:

I saw a clip of her in inception yesterday. Was such a hqnp. cute girl next door pheno. Why tf did she have to go cut off her tits and LARP like a guy. She’s like 5’1”. Imagine cutting off your tits and relinquishing the infinite privilege of being a foid so you could be the world’s least dimorphic, lowest SMV, 5’1 “guy” with a 0 inch dick. Muh transition. Rope is imminent. No way anybody survives any extended period of time living with those retarded delusions. Eventually she’ll figure out she fucked up bad. Maybe she already has, but the praise and attention she gets form virtue signalling NPCs keeps her alive for now.
Blackpilled incels that state the basics of lookism get told to go to a therapyst while these mentally ill creatures are praised. Honk Honk :feelsclown:
Lmao

so disgusting. ellen page used to be cited. elliot page is some kind of monster.

They already are, browse pol, find the tranny hate thread, and you’ll find picture of post-op trannies’ genitals. The MTF neovaginas are harder to stomach than beheading videos. FTM “penis” is lol tier, they take skin from your forearm, wrap it around a balloon and stitch it above your pussy.

Last edited:
She has to be the worst combination of fugly and a terrible actress,
seriously, I couldn't stand her on the umbrella academy.
Every scene with her made me cringe so hard :feelsohgod:

Would it be gay to rape her? - in gta