Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Electronic Harassment / Torture / Abuse

L

Lancelot

Greycel
I have noticed this mentioned on here from briefly reading, it's not going to apply to everyone, but if it does...
... I'd like to know exactly what has been done to you, it has happened to me but at a level that it's not possible to have done to many other people. In fact I have quite a few records under my belt.

It's part of why i'm so called 'incel' among other things.

Did you suffer through hallucinations or mind bending fatigue?

It started as a slow unraveling of the senses, with just a few odd things that it happened.
Then when I quit a couple of job due to bullying, a major trauma thing happened, and it was like concussion for about 3 months.

That was a couple of years ago and since then it's just repeated and repeated.
If I really wanted to speak out about it, I could just tell my friends, make a facebook post, or tell my parents who I live with.

I am living like the Cooper who went wrong in the last Twin Peaks.

they are the just reaction to our situation

Dang sucks that happened to you, you probably have some form of PTSD if you went through that so id recommend some cptsd literature to you, pete walker and bessel van der kolk are good places to start

@blickpall banned my guardian angel

It is a weird process as it is insidious PTSD. So the hob is still soaring.

It is a weird process as it is insidious PTSD. So the hob is still soaring.
Its called C-PTSD c stands for complex. Its almost like the normal one but its a bit more emotional and less impulsive

Yeah that's it. A big combo.
But really I'm just interested in anyone else that's had this kind of surveillance abuse.

You have to have some elevation of thought to deal with it, when the ropes are swinging and better judgement tells you shouldn't be up there, but if the ropes get cut - it would be over for most people - as it was for a lot of Stasi victims - which is only half of it.