Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Egyptians are the greatest of truecels

he is literally getting a kiss in the OP

I don't live in Egypt anymore, and I left Christianity so I don't believe in gods or any supernatural stuff. And while I do like the way females are treated in Islam, it seems like a pain to pray 5 times a day and fast. And no offense, but devout Muslims behave like complete savages and I don't want any part in this sort of

lol im muslim and i dont pray 5 times a day to lazy tbh but i do fast a lot of muslims dont pray 5 times a day even tho its wrong

he is literally getting a kiss in the OP
Only because it's a show, if he approached her in the real world she would run away.

aw.jpg
Lol Egypt feminists have nu male cuck faces
b_1_q_0_p_0.jpg

/r/Egypt banned me when I tried to blackpill them.

"Go live your sad cuck life somewhere else."
"So It does not matter if I was grouped or catcalled by Adonis himself, harassment is still harassment." Females are terrible liars.

Ramadan Sobhi is the best looking Egyptian guy.

95A306B2 C241 46B7 BC10 3BAEEC429FEE
He could pass as chad and IMO he is the chaddest guy I’ve ever seen dude you’re missing

Are modern Egyptians the same race as ancient Egyptians? :feelswhere:

You have to be clinically retarded to bump a 5 year old thread.
I am not bumping you moron. The thread just popped up in search results. I was looking for threads regarding that incel who got executed a couple of weeks ago.

Egyptians are actually extremely diverse, we mog all other Arabs and Africans because of that. The worst looking Arabs are Yemenis, Sudanese and gulf Arabs.

Egyptians are actually extremely diverse, we mog all other Arabs and Africans because of that. The worst looking Arabs are Yemenis, Sudanese and gulf Arabs.
@Made in Heaven you're the expert on sand niggers, tell him why he's wrong.

Isn't he half white?
No. He is full egyptian despite having blue eyes

Are modern Egyptians the same race as ancient Egyptians? :feelswhere:
most genetic studies say ancient egyptians are closest to levant populations, althoughthis is mostly based on studing the mummies of elite ruling class. But yeah there is more or less alot of genetic continuity between ancient and modern egyptians
@Made in Heaven you're the expert on sand niggers, tell him why he's wrong.
Egyptians who have the berberid phenotype and/or are mixed with levant, anatolian or Albania DNA are moggers, but beyond that most are just okay. But ethnic egyptians definitely still mog Saudis yemenis Omanis